Should Marjan Be Banned? -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Ban Marjan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely yes.

I could understand not banning him during his early time here, because it was all fresh/new autism, and he was funny to mock.
However, now that he's gotten stale as fuck, and just repeats the same 4-5 talking points over and over, he's boring as fuck and bogs down discussions rather then add lulz to them.

Fwiffo

Christo Rendator of Lord and/or Savior
kiwifarms.net
I believe no.

Marijan puts so much of his self-worth into being a pariah. To him, he is the only sane person in a sea of madness, therefore the more he is hated, the more groups he is banned from, the more his mindset is reinforced. It has always bothered him that he hasn't yet been completely banned here; if he were, he'd be vindicated in his mind. But it has dawned on him that we keep him around because his idiocy is so damn funny... And this reality kills him inside.

I can think of no greater torment for Marijan than to keep the gates (at least partially) open. And that's why I vote no.

supdup

my sins are not quite seven
kiwifarms.net
I believe no.

Marijan puts so much of his self-worth into being a pariah. To him, he is the only sane person in a sea of madness, therefore the more he is hated, the more groups he is banned from, the more his mindset is reinforced. It has always bothered him that he hasn't yet been completely banned here; if he were, he'd be vindicated in his mind. But it has dawned on him that we keep him around because his idiocy is so damn funny... And this reality kills him inside.

I can think of no greater torment for Marijan than to keep the gates (at least partially) open. And that's why I vote no.
I completely agree. He wants to be banned to further solidify his victim complex. It would also help support his delusions and stereotypes of "western liberals". I vote no, as well.

Ruin

#respectskeltins
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I completely agree. He wants to be banned to further solidify his victim complex. It would also help support his delusions and stereotypes of "western liberals". I vote no, as well.
Fair enough. I only ask that he be restricted to posting in his thread only if he remains here. My main problem is that whenever he posts he derails any thread, and he's demonstrated repeatedly that he can't be trusted to abide by the rules.

flossman

Done with KF. You know how to contact me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I find him entertaining, but I'm new here, so it probably just hasn't gotten old on me yet.
Don't worry, my friend, there are three whole threads dedicated to him you can read! (Sorry if that came off as condescending. I really meant that you can get your fix of Fuckbot 5000)
Fair enough. I only ask that he be restricted to posting in his thread only if he remains here. My main problem is that whenever he posts he derails any thread, and he's demonstrated repeatedly that he can't be trusted to abide by the rules.
If there's a way to just click "only post in [thread]," that would be great. If the mods can do that without having to threadban him every time he posts in a new thread, I'm up for that. My whole question is based on him running around and turning every thread he posts in into his personal "waaaaah me" thread.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It gets brought up in every thread that he pops into, and frankly I think it's long past his time. He's not amusing anymore, he just turns all threads into his problems, and he's generally ignored.

Should we ban him? I say yes.
I say no, but mods should be encouraged to torture him in various creative ways.

If he's going to be here, it should be entertaining for us, not for him.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
I think banning him would be good because he's not going to produce any new content, and he's pretty much a spambot at this point. Also, he's running out of places to spew his garbage so being banned here would cut him off from his largest and most consistent audience. He'd be one step closer to nobody listening to his chimping.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Banning him might be funny, if he finds a new community that isn't used to him... But that's amusement from seeing others freak out, so... Maybe a trial run? Or change his name back so he's more content with posting in his own thread. (And then change it back. Mwah ha-ha!)

In some aspect, I believe he's proud of the fact that he's #1 on the neg ratings list. -- And I am annoyed that he can talk properly, but chooses to stick to the same handful of points for attention.

So... I'm indifferent, but would like something fresh.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's like beating a dead horse. Everything that has been said to him has been said and all the possibilities in my eyes for Marjan putting anything new or interesting to the table have been exhausted which is why I would support just banning him already.

In other words, he has been milked to death.

Last edited:

flossman

Done with KF. You know how to contact me.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Banning him might be funny, if he finds a new community that isn't used to him... But that's amusement from seeing others freak out, so... Maybe a trial run? Or change his name back so he's more content with posting in his own thread. (And then change it back. Mwah ha-ha!)

In some aspect, I believe he's proud of the fact that he's #1 on the neg ratings list. -- And I am annoyed that he can talk properly, but chooses to stick to the same handful of points for attention.

So... I'm indifferent, but would like something fresh.
So a reprogramming?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure about banning him, but I do think he should be prohibited from posting anywhere other than his own thread.
I seem to remember there's some technical issue about that. It's annoying to have to have him threadbanned whenever he tards out, though.

All good things must come to an end.

What I'm saying is that we should load the buckshot and cyanide.
It's not like he's even Old Yeller or something. Nobody will shed a tear.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino