Should SRS be illegal? - Discuss ethics on tranny-self mutilation here.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Should it be illegal?

• Nope

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Ahem, fuck trannies. Let them do the snip

Votes: 94 61.4%
  • IDK

Votes: 26 17.0%

• Total voters

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
Good morning, afternoon and night where ever all of you are!
Since looking religiously the reddit's trans community thread and falling down into a rabbit hole, I've been wondering the legality of these operations. We know that, as that famous Swedish study have shown us, that SRS doesn't complete the mission that is to make the patient more happy, almost the half kill themselves when they realize that they are botched for life.
But what kind of person takes this surgeries?
Of course they aren't normal because they suffer from an illness that, despite the opposite being told by the woke psychiatrists, affect them to not be able to live a good life. They suffer dysphoria (most of them I believe) and their body doesn't match the perception that their brains have and they need surgery.
So this person takes it. First a female chops off her tits; a male would throw into the bin his balls; then a woman extracts her lady parts ( even the vagina in some cases); the man flays his penis or cut a piece of the colon in order to carve it into his pelvis; the woman gets a bone removed, some pieces of skin too to create a ''penis''.
Years later, when the euphoria has passed, they see themselves with huge problems. The ''vagina'' that was promised to a man will be a myriad of nightmares, it creates hairballs and expels goo, it doesn't really smell good too. The woman with a frankendong sewn into her mons pubis sees herself with a numb flesh tube, no vagina, she can't walk right (if she took the removal of bone procedure) or she has frankenscars surrounding her body, the erection implants didn't work and the ''penis'' is rotting (fun fact, phalloplasty has a huge failure rate, up to 95% in some cases)
And one day, for no reason at all, people kill themselves for what they have done to their bodies.
Now, I think that these procedures are so primitive and horrifying that somebody must regulate it, I don't want to go full nanny state like the pirates of La Perfida Albión (just kidding, some brits are fine I think so, just not the over progressive or professional drunk jumpers from balconies) but this, it doesn't feel right to me.
As we have seen on this website, if one person want to hurt themselves they will do it. Like food (our dainty princess Amberlynn), alcohol, drugs or just being a shithead. And nothing will stop them. We like to think that anyone can be redeemed into salvation, but mostly, is not the case. If some people want to hurt their body and soul they will do it no matter what.
The problem with these procedures is that while alcohol, drug or food abuse and being a shithead are very much sanctioned in our minds, these operations are not. You can see it everyday as how it's framed by the media and other people, this confused woman is now a man because she has a flesh tube on her groin, or, this man is now a female because he has a piece of colon carved on its pelvis.
The silver lining of this is that it prevents extreme mentally ill from reproducing, as someone would say. But there are innocent people too trapped into these delusions, like kids who where cobbled by the munchie parents just because they wanted to be famous for 5 minutes in their neighbourhood.
So what it is?
My take is that no transgender surgery should be covered by public healthcare, period. I have talked in the past that these surgeries are funded by our public healthcare in a country, while teeth and eyes are not. (We are one of the worst country in matters of vision, a lot of people wear glasses and are expensive) If they say that is not a mental illness, then, why we taxpayers should pay for it? Is like a woman wanting big titties or a man desiring the biggest dong, a pure cosmetic procedure. If someone wants to do that, then go to a private healthcare service.
And two, no minors should be allowed to do this surgeries, and someone who is 18 and trans since 11 should receive instead counselling and therapy, there is something bigger out there.
Finally, maybe srs could be illegal, but people find a way to do such things. Drugs like heroine or cocaine are forbidden but people finds a way to pursue them and consume.
What are your thoughts kiwis?

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm of the opinion that self destruction should be allowed. If you own nothing else, you own your meat. Do with it what you will. Drug it, mutilate it, nourish it, cherish it, it's all on you - at least in the dimension of legality.
If you really want to stop people from mutilating themselves, you have to address cultural issues, not lay down legislation that's gonna end up framing dick choppers as rebellious martyrs for daring to defy the law.

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought the title was asking about ShitRedditSays.

I don't give a fuck if someone wants to get their limbs amputated so long as the state isn't paying for it, they're of age, and people are able to call it mental illness without getting their lives ruined.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
At first I thought the title was asking about ShitRedditSays.

I don't give a fuck if someone wants to get their limbs amputated so long as the state isn't paying for it, they're of age, and people are able to call it mental illness without getting their lives ruined.
Of course ShitRedditSays should be illegal, too much faggotry in there. Like a Chernobyl of SJWism.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I just don't understand why SRS is so popular. At best all you end up with is a laughable parody of actual genitals.
Lobotomy was a butcher literally taking a power drill to your head or shoving an icepick under your eye that at best resulted in you becoming a bumbling idiot/at worst a vegetable and it was the defacto treatment of mental illness for 30+ years.

And people used to think you could "cure" homosexuality by drugs/torture or prayer which was still a thing even in the 90s.

Never under estimate the power of delusion and human idiocy.

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
>no transgender surgery should be covered by public healthcare, period

Agreed. We may as well waste taxpayer money sewing elaborate costumes for people who believe they are Napoleon.
It is pretty insane how these surgeries are founded in my country. But, to the deception of troons, you must live at least one year as your opposite sex, self id is banned here, and then they will give you hormones. Seriously guys, dental and eye plan are not covered in my country and happens far more than troonism. And that's what the podemos guys talk about, they would make self id legal.
And if they aren't mentally ill, then why the heck should we cover it? The idea of tranny surgeries funded by our taxes come from HSTS transexuals in the 80s and the homosexual persecution that took place in Franco's years, but, this is not the case anymore. With the economic crisis suffered 10 years ago, a lot of families didn't care about gender feelings, but now there is a trend growing of ROGD teens. Is not as bad as Canada, as they have a law that says that if a family says no to transition they lost custody, but in a future it will be if the powers that might be let it happen.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
No, it should not be illegal because people who are intersex should have the right to be binary if they want to or to disassociate themselves from the sex they were raised as. I used to follow a transwoman on Twitter who was intersex (had both male and female genitalia, I don't know what their DNA was) and was raised as boy, but she later decided to go through life as a woman and had SRS at 18. I would not want to deny such an intersex person the right to change their sex. I don't think it's ethical to force an intersex person to be intersex if they don't want to. Claire Graham (a British intersex woman who fights the SJW troon cult online) in a Livestream interview with Benjamin Boyce and Miranda Yardley gave the example of an intersex woman with internal testes which would trigger androgenizing effects and said that such an intersex woman should have a right to have her testes removed if she doesn't want the androgenizing effects. This is a great example why this kind of surgery should not be banned across the board.

With regards to everyone else, I think adults have a right to do what they want, and the historical record shows that sex change operations were performed before the process was even formalized, let alone legalized, so this suggests to me that certain people will seek out a sex change come hell or high water. I do think it's way too easy to get a sex change nowadays, I am totally against the "informed consent" clusterfuck. I am also against pediatric transition, surgical or pharmaceutical, and consider it a form of child abuse, no different from FGM or circumcision and actually immensely worse. I am very cynical though, I think Pandora's Box has been opened. I don't think we can get this genie back into the bottle again. The best we can hope for at this time is containment or maybe rollback as the transition horror stories accumulate, as eventually happened with the tobacco industry. We're gonna have bury a lot of multilated children and adults in the mean time though.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We may as well waste taxpayer money sewing elaborate costumes for people who believe they are Napoleon.

Skin costumes.

I was born this way.

Skin reveal party, I was white all along.

----

This is probably a bad idea and would only drive up the price of foreskins.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
In all SRSness, it should be highly discouraged and only used in extreme cases, but I feel like it needs to be kept legal because it's still the better option than some fool cutting his dick off with a rusty hacksaw or something
That's where I stand on this plus Self ID needs to be thrown in the dumpster yesterday. It enables far too many predators to prey on women/children.

Get_your_kicks_with_30-06

I have become Based, the destroyer of Libs
kiwifarms.net
Its's odd how in every other case of mental illness the cure is to avoid and discourage the delusions brought on by the illness. Except when in comes to transgenderism and gender dysphoria the "cure" is to dive head first into your delusions and strive for them.

It's like giving someone with severe depression and suicidal tendencies a gun, a box of ammo, and then calling them a worthless piece of trash that everyone hates.

Last edited:
E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
I think it should be. Being trans is a mental disorder and it should be treated as such. The person who wants to mutilate themselves should be fully aware of how and why it's wrong and be receiving therapy. We don't encourage amputation for Body Integrity Disorder so I believe we shouldn't for Body Dysphoria or Autogynephilia either.
If they still want to go ahead and do it well that's just dumb and they should live with whatever repercussions occur from their delusions.

Exigent Circumcisions

I don't know, man: I just say things.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all SRSness, it should be highly discouraged and only used in extreme cases, but I feel like it needs to be kept legal because it's still the better option than some fool cutting his dick off with a rusty hacksaw or something
That just shows that they really want it and also that they're deeply disturbed.