Should SRS be illegal? - Discuss ethics on tranny-self mutilation here.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Should it be illegal?

• Nope

Votes: 33 21.6%
  • Ahem, fuck trannies. Let them do the snip

Votes: 94 61.4%
  • IDK

Votes: 26 17.0%

• Total voters

Nobunaga

Reject whores, embrace sword
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Might as well start making dresses with tits buffalo bill style

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should cutting off your own limbs be illegal? Should having someone else do it for you be illegal?

Of course not. The libertarian doctrine of the Non-Aggression Principle states that one must not initiate force against another.

A state that prohibits sexual reassignment surgery, or amputation confirmation surgery, violates that.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A state violates the non-aggression principle too, considering it's a monopoly on force and you can't fund a modern military without taxes.
So true. But we must deal with the most important issues first, those of personal liberty. Sexual reassignment surgery only differs from other issues of freedom, like legalizing incest, in that it does not appear to occur naturally in nature (at least before the transgender animals die and their pink bits are eaten by scavengers).

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Considering we allow consenting adults to get other types of cosmetic surgery they can do as they please. If it's like that cogntively delayed Down syndrome woman whos parents and doctors chose for it to happen or to minors who have been coerced then the people who did that surgery should be dealt with for malpractice.

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So true. But we must deal with the most important issues first, those of personal liberty. Sexual reassignment surgery only differs from other issues of freedom, like legalizing incest, in that it does not appear to occur naturally in nature (at least before the transgender animals die and their pink bits are eaten by scavengers).

You're wrong. Cushion star, clownfish, parrotfish, water fleas, aftican reed frogs, blue banded goby all change sex under various circumstances.

Incest though rare and having various mechanisms to avoid it, can happen (mouse brother and sister would mate if there are no other non siblings; though if a non-sibling is then introduced, the female mouse will auto-abort and mate with the non-sibling instead).

Last edited:

Clapping Party

the best things in life also 41% trannies
kiwifarms.net
I don't think SRS should be illegal but I do think you'd have to be a fucking idiot to get it as is. If I were a troon (shudder) I'd wait until fake pussy surgery was far along enough that it wouldn't start decomposing and it actually looked somewhat like a real vagina instead of a hairy abomination.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Look at it this way too: humans have been messing with their bodies in all kinds of fucked up ways for centuries. At least in this case you have someone who's a consenting adult who's doing this willingly, seeking out a professional, in a sterile environment. This isn't like footbinding, FGM, or Chinese eunuchs.

Someone mentioned lobotomies? The method was basically take an icepick, jam it through someone's eye socket and swirl around. The guy who was most famous for it would travel around with a screwdriver in his pocket, and perform them on the go. And they were done for the flimsiest of reasons. No tests, or examinations, nothing. A lot of times it was because the person was an embarassment to the family, and most likely would have grown of their behavior, or could have benefited more from counseling. (Like poor Rosemary Kennedy)

In fact, I'd be willing to bet more than a few of the victims of this treatment were LGBT. Very sickening chapter in this history of psychiatry.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
Look at it this way too: humans have been messing with their bodies in all kinds of fucked up ways for centuries. At least in this case you have someone who's a consenting adult who's doing this willingly, seeking out a professional, in a sterile environment. This isn't like footbinding, FGM, or Chinese eunuchs.

Someone mentioned lobotomies? The method was basically take an icepick, jam it through someone's eye socket and swirl around. The guy who was most famous for it would travel around with a screwdriver in his pocket, and perform them on the go. And they were done for the flimsiest of reasons. No tests, or examinations, nothing. A lot of times it was because the person was an embarassment to the family, and most likely would have grown of their behavior, or could have benefited more from counseling. (Like poor Rosemary Kennedy)

In fact, I'd be willing to bet more than a few of the victims of this treatment were LGBT. Very sickening chapter in this history of psychiatry.
Fun fact: That was actually considered the "cleaner" method. The original way it was done was drilling into the skull.

That's also why I consider SRS to be the new age lobotomy you have boys and girls with feminine and masculine * or at least perceived as by quacks* interests being pushed into SRS by online cults and medical quacks who have done everything they can to make SRS easier to get.

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’d say they should be able to do it. Tax payers shouldn’t have to fund it though. The more people who try this over time will make it more unpopular. That said, puberty blockers and giving hormones to kids should be banned. Adults should deal with the consequences of their choices though. Hopefully with more unpopularity from the many errors from SRS, it will make people realize how bad it truly is. It might take decades however. I long for a day when this practice is viewed the same way as lobotomies.

CheezzyMach

Viva Latina
kiwifarms.net
I think SRS and transition should be illegal for minors.

As for adults who knowingly and consent to such a procedure, I honestly don't know.
The only issue I have with adults getting this procedure is the mentally vulnerable.

Well that and the perverts and failures using it to force themselves on women's spaces.

Personally I agree with Progking this procedure should be heavily discouraged and only used as a last resort for medical treatment of GD and the risks/actual results should be fully and bluntly disclosed before the procedure is done.

As a cosmetic surgery though? Meh no different from a bimbo getting a set of bolt ons. If people wanna fuck their bodies up not my business.

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tax payers shouldn’t have to fund it though.
This is the thing that pisses me off that you can get money for SRS but not other procedures.

I had to have a hemangioma removed because it kept bursting and bleeding all over. It was not covered by insurance since it was "cosmetic" to have it removed.

I think they say that over half of surgery patients regret it, so it seems logical to ban it on those grounds.

In all SRSness, it should be highly discouraged and only used in extreme cases, but I feel like it needs to be kept legal because it's still the better option than some fool cutting his dick off with a rusty hacksaw or something

This is a fair point. There's a question to be raised of which is worse, having more trannies or having trannies butcher themselves. But definitely needs considering.

MaoBigDong

你妈妈很胖
kiwifarms.net
Let everyone do whatever they want to their body and have the taxpayers pay for it fuck it. If y’all wanna get an arm chopped off be my guest just be prepared to deal with the aftercare needed and don’t bitch and moan because you made a stupid decision and regret it. Turn me into a fucking cyborg and if it ain’t workin out just throw me into the sun.

That reminds me, legalize euthanasia too since so many fake trannies are going to off themselves after they obliterate their greasy cock and balls.

Positron

Team Tchaikovsky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It should not be illegal, but
1) There should be stringent guideline on the selection of cases.
2) Non surgical treatment of gender confusion, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, must be encouraged before surgery is on the table.
3) The medical community must be upfront about what they are doing. No stupid euphemisms like "gender reaffirmation surgery" or "neovagina". You are doing "penile reduction and perineal invagination".
3) And of course, no taxpayers money, except in a handful of cases in training hospitals where rookie surgeons learn to make sashimi out of geoduck clams.

I think they say that over half of surgery patients regret it, so it seems logical to ban it on those grounds.
On the contrary regret rates seems to be very very low, at least according to the large Amsterdam series. But keep in mind that the troons in this studies are mostly pre-internet trannies. How are today's ROGDs different from them is anyone's guess.

Annoying Thick Bitch

4DoorsMoreWhores
kiwifarms.net
Should cutting off your own limbs be illegal? Should having someone else do it for you be illegal?

Of course not. The libertarian doctrine of the Non-Aggression Principle states that one must not initiate force against another.

A state that prohibits sexual reassignment surgery, or amputation confirmation surgery, violates that.

So what happens when my hypothetical Mum gets to a stage in her mental condition where she starts to bang her head against the wall? Do I just stand there and use the "Non-Aggression Principle"?