Should SRS be illegal? - Discuss ethics on tranny-self mutilation here.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Should it be illegal?

• Nope

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Ahem, fuck trannies. Let them do the snip

Votes: 54 57.4%
  • IDK

Votes: 16 17.0%

• Total voters

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
Civilised countries like Iran only allow sexual reassignment surgery in cases where the victim has indicated a true and honest desire to be of the opposite sex- i.e. being a homosexual.

Yes but just as in the religious conservative parent cases, that's it's better to have a daughter/son that was a son/daughter, than have a gay child. Homophobia is alive and well all over the world, not just in muslim countries.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You mean one woman surely...

Well it would be one man leaves up to the point you'd raised the cash for SRS from donations after necessary deductions, like the gruel you fed them on (initially $100 per serving later is increased to $200 with no explanation), board and lodging in the ergastulum ($2000 a day), fines for unenthusiastic performances ($20,000), fines for overly enthusiastic performances ($20,000), miscellaneous blatantly unfair fees levied for the amusement of the fans and to make them have to fight for another whole year (varies).

Z

ZG 241

kiwifarms.net
Trannies should be made to pit fight and the survivors only given SRS when the viewers have donated enough to pay for it.

"Two men enter! One man leaves!"
That would result in all the daintier trannies, the ones that have been bullied for being feminine and faggots their entire lives getting killed by the Macho Ma'am Tranny Savages, eliminating all those who have a fighting chance of passing and leaving only the big hulking ogres. That said, it's not necessarily a bad thing. If the majority of troons are terrifying, violent quarterbacks, the tide will turn against them a little quicker.

Gustav Schuchardt

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would result in all the daintier trannies, the ones that have been bullied for being feminine and faggots their entire lives getting killed by the Macho Ma'am Tranny Savages, eliminating all those who have a fighting chance of passing and leaving only the big hulking ogres. That said, it's not necessarily a bad thing. If the majority of troons are terrifying, violent quarterbacks, the tide will turn against them a little quicker.

This is an excellent point. You'd need a form of contest where the Blaire White type True and Honest transwomen beat the Yaniv types.

Not that I'd send Ms White to The Games of course or indeed anyone else, in fact I'm not sure why I mentioned it. Now if you'll excuse me I've got a Space Colosseum to construct and gene spliced Super Velociraptors to order.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Yes, all of it.

If you would've asked me in 2015, I might've said no, but now that since I'm supposed to acknowlege that transwomen are bioligically women or lose my ability to live a normal life, I've become redpilled and now believe trans people (especially the MtFs) really should have it taken away from them until they stop believing that it changes their gender chromosomes to have hormones injected into them.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
Such procedures should be legal, but only when performed to sane and balanced adults and only if no tax-payer money is used in making them. However, what is more important in my opinion is that they should not be called SRS, but rather some kind of cosmetic surgery. We should make it very clear to everyone that you're not really changing your gender/sex by getting these operations performed to you, as such is impossible with our current level of technology and scientific know-how. If things drastically change and we can at some point literally rewrite living humans chromosomal make-up, then my opinion on this subject is bound to be re-evaluated, but I don't suspect such to happen anytime soon.

Lemmingwise

I paid the right click price, not the crypto price
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Such procedures should be legal, but only when performed to sane and balanced adults and only if no tax-payer money is used in making them. However, what is more important in my opinion is that they should not be called SRS, but rather some kind of cosmetic surgery. We should make it very clear to everyone that you're not really changing your gender/sex by getting these operations performed to you, as such is impossible with our current level of technology and scientific know-how. If things drastically change and we can at some point literally rewrite living humans chromosomal make-up, then my opinion on this subject is bound to be re-evaluated, but I don't suspect such to happen anytime soon.

For someone who frequently gives what I consider stupid ratings to various people's posts, this is a remarkably thoughtful position.