Should the Far Left Ideologies, as well as disabled people, sacrifice themselves for the greater good? - Shall they give up their rights for things to get better?

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
As a person with mental disorders and autistic traits, I do sometimes feel that, in order to make the world a better place, I should have my rights taken away in order for things to return to a sense of normality. I've noticed some other autistic people I've met say similar things, where they wish they were euthanized at birth to avoid causing problems for the rest of the world.

I've also been led to believe that LGBT people, and women, and disabled people, should give up their rights to make things better. I mean, I wouldn't mind losing my rights if it meant things could become more Right wing and logical again, because those groups have caused a serious brain drain and IQ decline in the world and they haven't made things any better.

What's the point of giving these groups rights? Where is the benefit for society?

In my experience, all of these groups consist of very mentally unfit and deranged control freaks. LGBT people seem to be prone to grooming and pedophilia and seem to have an authoritarian/easy to manipulate way of thinking. Women are the definition of Hypocritical, and Disabled People are very easy to brainwash and seem to become transgendered quite easily.

All the gay men I've met seem to be really degenerate and are very easy to turn far left.

Should this all happen in order to fix the issues going on in the world? I have this feeling, if these groups were to disappear or just simply fade into obscurity, things would get a hell of a lot better.

Antipathy

Extreme Repugnance
kiwifarms.net
As a person with mental disorders and autistic traits, I do sometimes feel that, in order to make the world a better place, I should have my rights taken away in order for things to return to a sense of normality. I've noticed some other autistic people I've met say similar things, where they wish they were euthanized at birth to avoid causing problems for the rest of the world.

I've also been led to believe that LGBT people, and women, and disabled people, should give up their rights to make things better. I mean, I wouldn't mind losing my rights if it meant things could become more Right wing and logical again, because those groups have caused a serious brain drain and IQ decline in the world and they haven't made things any better.

What's the point of giving these groups rights? Where is the benefit for society?

In my experience, all of these groups consist of very mentally unfit and deranged control freaks. LGBT people seem to be prone to grooming and pedophilia and seem to have an authoritarian/easy to manipulate way of thinking. Women are the definition of Hypocritical, and Disabled People are very easy to brainwash and seem to become transgendered quite easily.

All the gay men I've met seem to be really degenerate and are very easy to turn far left.

Should this all happen in order to fix the issues going on in the world? I have this feeling, if these groups were to disappear or just simply fade into obscurity, things would get a hell of a lot better.
I support you giving up your rights. Send me your money too.

MadStan

NFTs R 4 Chumps
kiwifarms.net

Well there is certainly no doubt you should probably give up your existence and rights.

InsolentGaylord

kiwifarms.net
Well there is certainly no doubt you should probably give up your existence and rights.

Yes. You are joking but unironically you are right. What benefit has these groups brought to our world? All they bring is pain and misery and authoritarianism.

They can't even think for themselves, they are more like cockroaches who are easy to program.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the real question is, will based OP sterilize himself for the greater good?

LaxerBRO

Honoring Juneteenth: the 3/5 Holiday!
kiwifarms.net
The first question is what rights are you speaking of?

Negative+rights+are+liberty+positive+rights+put+the+burden+_6ad39bb7cc44726249e8d7cf05caafe5 (1).jpg

MadStan

NFTs R 4 Chumps
kiwifarms.net
Yes. You are joking but unironically you are right. What benefit has these groups brought to our world? All they bring is pain and misery and authoritarianism.

They can't even think for themselves, they are more like cockroaches who are easy to program.
Most great minds have autistic traits - it is a common trait among the actual geniuses mankind has been lucky enough to have had, and do have. Poor souls gifted with parts of the brain that excel, and other parts that make some of social butterflies nearly entirely absent.

You speak with the mind of a man who reads the news, but knows little of what has made the world great - or why. You also speak with self loathing and doom which is more indicative of how you see the world than really how it actually is.

mario if smoke weed

I will and am being proven right.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are you smoking?

Autistic people and LGB people don't need to give up their "rights" to make things better. The real problem is the elite that encourages this dumb shit. The Tims and Tiffs might need to stop mutilating their genitals and shit to make things better but you're making a big deal out of nothing like a fag. Just think about the big picture some more.

Red Sparrow

kiwifarms.net

Seriously, I thought you were just another KIA/OAG user or some GGer, not someone who wishes they were dead because they believe they're contributing to the downfall of society.

As someone who also has what would be classified as mental disorders, all I can say is this: Stop being gaslit by things like the various forms of media, and find something that you can put your mind to, enter into fields and careers that might interest you and focus on that. Do something with your life that you feel would be worthwhile.

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Hands off my purse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who else are going to be the culture warriors that help destroy the middleclass so that there is never again a threat to the elite?