Should the United States destroy the moon? Why or why not. - I think the light provided is nice, but what about the tides? Are they good?

Noname57

everyone is retarded but especially the viewers
kiwifarms.net
any attempt by the US government to destroy the Moon would, in practice, simply result in a
Look- I really appreciate all the detailed nuances of the difficulty of it being implemented, but that’s not really what I’m asking, if you would have read the subtitled, which I’m pretty sure you didn’t, you would have understood that. What I’m really concerned about right now are the tides. Would the water stop moving? Would we just have average tide from now on? No high tides, no low tides, just stillness? What would happen to the fish, and seaweed, and whales without a tide? Would fat still float in water? These are the kinds of things I’m concerned about.

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
Look- I really appreciate all the detailed nuances of the difficulty of it being implemented, but that’s not really what I’m asking, if you would have read the subtitled, which I’m pretty sure you didn’t, you would have understood that. What I’m really concerned about right now are the tides. Would the water stop moving? Would we just have average tide from now on? No high tides, no low tides, just stillness? What would happen to the fish, and seaweed, and whales without a tide? Would fat still float in water? These are the kinds of things I’m concerned about.
Actually, I did read the subtitle, and I even considered addressing the matter of tides in my reponse - but I opted not to, because I was too busy answering the question you were asking. If destroying the Moon is not the question you want answered, then ask a different question.

If you want to discuss the pros and cons of having tides, then perhaps you should amend your OP. Change the title to something like "Do tides even matter?", and make the subtitle "Would it matter if the United States destroyed the Moon?". Or leave destroying the Moon out of the subtitle, too - just bury it in the body text of the OP, as one possible solution to (or precursor for) the Tide Problem, as you see it.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
It must be stopped
1617502062796.png

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
No, we should not destroy the moon. Instead, we should always have nukes pointed at the moon's azimuth, and constantly threaten to destroy it.
That should keep the shithole countries (the ones that aren't America) in line.