Should we be concerned that the Kiwi Farms Gag Order / Secret Court Order Canary has been Triggered? -

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
EDIT UPDATE 10/28/2019:

NULL AND THE FARMS ARE THE TARGET OF A SUBPOENA FOR SOME NEWFAG THAT REPOSTED THE HALLE, GERMANY SHOOTER'S STUPID MANIFESTO

Remember how New Zealand didn't want anyone fucking talking about certain topics? Apparently there's a huge faggot in New York who takes the same approach to free speech.

Previously, on AS THE LOLCOW TURNS:

1571396597587.png

Previously:

1571396611890.png

@Null's twitter had a possibly relevant post, approx 12 hours ago as of this writing:

1571396702735.png

EDIT:

There's no concern to 99.9998% of the site.

Btw, Internet advocacy groups are useless.
1571408958840.png

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Canary in the nigger mine, people should have seen this coming.
Every place people have to have open and free discussion online seems to be being targeted. It really feels like someone is making a power play to tame the internet, make sure none of those nasty wrong opinions are allowed to be discussed online anywhere.

Of course, I do so wonder why that could be.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

Splendid

Castigat ridendo mores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it's a gag order or court order, he likely cannot say. That's the entire point of a warrant canary. They can't stop him from removing the canary, even if they can stop him from speaking otherwise.
Two things:
  • Warrant canaries are theoretical. There is no known court case where a court has ruled that you can't force someone to keep a message up after giving them a secret warrant.
  • If he doesn't respond, etc then we know what's up. If there's a good explanation, then we know.

Arm Pit Cream

Down in Pumpkin Hill I gots to find my lost piece
kiwifarms.net
Every place people have to have open and free discussion online seems to be being targeted. It really feels like someone is making a power play to tame the internet, make sure none of those nasty wrong opinions are allowed to be discussed online anywhere.

Of course, I do so wonder why that could be.
I love the MAGApedes repeating the mantra "2020 will be like 2016". Orange Man has never cared about anybody outside the establishment.

In June he had that "social media summit" which was just an opportunity to talk to Koch Brother goons, Bill Mitchell and Turning Point USA's Charlie Kirk. Trump will keep paying lip service and never do anything meaningful when gets his knowledge of the internet from out of touch neocons.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino