Should you fight irl people who cyberbully you? -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, challenge them all to a fight at a North Carolina gas station. Make sure you puff out your chest to make yourself look more intimidating, and end by promising they'll leave in a hearse. You have my guarantee this will make you the biggest Alpha of the pack.
But also make sure after you challenge them to a fight you also threaten to neck yourself and use a sock account to talk yourself off the ledge.

Absolute Brainlet

Corona-Chan cultist and demon fucker
kiwifarms.net
well shit son, if you can track your cyberbully down based on their internet info, you sure as shit can beat them up

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
well shit son, if you can track your cyberbully down based on their internet info, you sure as shit can beat them up
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 05/28/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly friends as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

Tags
None