Should you fight irl people who cyberbully you? -

• Trump is threatening to repeal Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act to spite Twitter and I am tracking competing efforts to edit legislation here.
    P.S. A source of my income was removed by payment networks recently. If you'd like to donate crypto, my addresses are here.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
If you break and cut off their fingers, sure it can. No way to type anything or unlock their phones, they're going to be denied every opportunity to bully anyone else ever.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just set it up behind a Wendys in Texas, it still allows mutual combat.

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
If you've seen the Ralph/Tonkasaw debacle, you should already know the answer to that question.
warski/donga was a massive win for warski and a disastrous humiliation for donga

anyway, to deal with cyberbullying properly you have to go on the offense, and go hard. i recommend buying a shotgun to put the guy six feet under, that'll teach him a lesson.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. Instead, beat up everyone in the world except your bully. That way, they have the psychological torture of knowing everyone around them is being beaten up and that their time must surely come, but it never does.

Chonburi Flaps

But if not see boob shape? How know is woman?
kiwifarms.net
Just send them pictures of you in a black trench coat with a katana from Walmart.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually did meet someone that gave me shit online on an old forum once

I came up to them all boisterously "HEY HOW'S IT GOING BUDDY NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU! IT'S ME! PISSMASTER, FROM THE INTERNET! AND YOU'RE SHITMUNCHER420!" and they were all meek and just said "uh, hi", and did anything they could to not talk to me or even look at me hahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: JoshPlz
Tags
None