SHOWING SOME SKIN- 08/14/20 - Obvious clickbait is obvious

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With uploads like this, viewership is going to continue to decline; there's nothing remotely new-ish or interesting about this one. Take the same ingredients & simply present them in slightly different order.

She says she's gained somewhere between 1.4 - 1.6 lbs. Normally, she's so very precise & if she gave the 'range' to a decimal point, she knows exactly what she gained.

She eats a shit ton of salt, especially when she goes off the reservation with her food intake & she wonders why she gets so much swelleeeeen? So much for "I know what works for me!"

Her 'tiny amount of food' is a normal portion of that type of food & easily hit 600+ calories. If she wants bigger servings & no higher calorie count... she knows what to do; she just won't.

I was wondering when she'd trot out the gallstones again. Losing 80whatever pounds since October is hardly 'rapid weight loss' It's close to 10 months at an averaged out rate of 2 ellbees a week. She's not doing a crash diet, not even close.

She does look rough in that last segment & frankly, it's an issue she should be closely watching. She's a month+ past her surgery & while for most people that would be more than halfway to a good recovery, at her weight, who knows where she's sitting in terms of proper healing? If the doc only scheduled the first post-op visit for the end of August, she wasn't anticipating, based on what she did & saw in the OR, any real issues. That being said, she no doubt cautioned Amber to check out anything unusual & ASSuming this is gallstones is risky. If her symptoms continue, she'd not be a baby to get checked out; it would be sensible.

Her walking... no reason she can't get some of that walking done OUT of her apartment - don't know if it opens to a central hall only or if they have an exit straight to outside but either way, why not take advantage of that. She'd end yup taking slightly longer steps with somewhat more natural movement rather than shortening steps due to the layout of the rooms in her place.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Quick rundown of video content in bullet points
  • over ate the other day b/c she ordered take out
  • amber hauls dresses & pillow cases & tiktok game
  • made food on camera but thankfully didnt film herself eating
  • defended her measly amount of steps
  • has gaul stones
  • will get a follow up at the end of the month & CT scan
  • She mentioned how it was ridiculous that people thought Becky was sleeping in a different room just because the guest room was decorated by Becky. She also mentioned the basement at the old house and Becky only hung out there because her crafts and games were there.
  • entire video about basically nothing
Highlight
  • She kept saying console as council - which becky corrected and amber chirped to be her accent and not illiteracy

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 6.19.22 PM.png

tiny bowl of food is apparently 559 calories... and she said it was totally worth it
amberlynn... just eat a fucking salad.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't she know how much weight she gained? It's either 1.4 or 1.6. Can her scale not give a consistent reading?
Only when she *cough* loses *cough* weight. <shrugs>

Christ almighty. All I can see is her kneecap looking like one of the rocks from the "Mama ooo" memes, and i bet that's not far off how they feel.View attachment 1520544
Really takes "the daily grind" to a whole new level.
I couldn't make out whether it was the knee or not so just settled on it being the inner leg - not that it makes any difference, something is festering away.

cherryburner

kiwifarms.net
Highlight
  • She kept saying console as council - which becky corrected and amber chirped to be her accent and not illiteracy
Dear god, this pissed me off. Grammerlynn never stops.
Is it just me, or is her breathing getting way worse again? Bedbound saga coming soon rather than later.
She also made a really nasty almost throwing up face after Becky kissed her... but don't worry guise they're soulmates

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Say whaaaat?! Amberlynn overate?! oh wow! I didn’t expect that to happen at all!

“The Noom journey has been amazing, I’ve learned so much!”

Wut?! Bitch, you’ve been on your “amazing Noom journey” for like three days! If this was an ACTUAL journey, the plane would like still be taxying down to the runway!

WTF did she learn that any preschooler doesn’t already know: Don’t eat unhealthy shit and don’t gorge yourself?

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
That tour of the finished 'Guest Room.' My God. It's so obviously Becky's room that trying to pretend otherwise is almost offensive. Who do they think they're fooling? lol It's nothing but Becky's shit in there. Her crayon drawings, family pictures, game controllers. It looks lived in. All the pot imagery is great too. Super classy touch, Becks. I'm sure all the non-existent company they'll be hosting in the future will appreciate those little decorative details.

Actually, her weight gain and cheery disposition lately makes a lot more sense now. She's stoned during waking hours and Amber probably is too. Getting baked and eating takeout for 5 square meals a day is how they tolerate each other.

Because you know what 2 codependent food addicts need in their lives?

MORE hunger! :shit-eating:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Dear god, this pissed me off. Grammerlynn never stops.
Is it just me, or is her breathing getting way worse again? Bedbound saga coming soon rather than later.
She also made a really nasty almost throwing up face after Becky kissed her... but don't worry guise they're soulmates
This relationship is so forced, I feel some sympathy for these girls in my tainted hole, I mean heart.

As soon as Becky went into the kissAmber is like half shocked, disgusted, whatever, while Becky is all smiles like she is genuinely in love.

The face after they smooch:
1597446046466.png

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She gets in all her steps by cleaning. But don't look at her room, it's a mess. She feels so good now that she's cancer-free and has lost weight, but she feels bad because of gallstones. She takes a hot shower when she has something medical, but amazingly, fresh out of the shower her long hair is dirty, dry and greasy as before. She bought lots of clothes previously, because she felt like she was never going to lose weight. Now she buys lots of clothes because she is losing weight and is discovering her style.

Never change, Amber. Contradictions and lies are your style.

That meal that she said was ”so small” was double what a normal woman would eat. She still hasn't figured out portion-size. Also, there is no accent in the world that turns console into council.

Moons over my hamber

kiwifarms.net
This relationship is so forced, I feel some sympathy for these girls in my tainted hole, I mean heart.

As soon as Becky went into the kissAmber is like half shocked, disgusted, whatever, while Becky is all smiles like she is genuinely in love.

The face after they smooch:
View attachment 1520589
If Becky really wanted to end this she should keep up the PDA, which clearly disgusts Amber, in the videos. That would force Amber to announce the relationship is truly over so the dynamic could switch from a faux romantic relationship to the one it truly is: a live-in caretaker in exchange for an allowance.

Tags
None