SHOWING SOME SKIN- 08/14/20 - Obvious clickbait is obvious

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Mushroom Soup

:deagleleft: :gunt: :deagle:
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i dont know why, but it still just gets me all mad at the internet how Amber eats out of goddamn serving bowls. Like that's a normal human sized plate that normal humans are supposed to fill and consume. How far would it go to just downsize all the plates and bowls they own so they expect and make smaller portions. But nah, Amber wants that huge bowl to be FULL of slop, topped off like food mountain when the camera is off.
I was thinking this too. Eating off smaller plates is literally such an easy way to control portions, but of course doesn't. She truly doesn't want to lose weight, so why would she? It's mildly infuriating to see someone who's "on a diet" trot out meals in serving bowls. One of about 1284 reasons I want to reach through the screen and smack her in the face.

rain and petals eavesdrop

Point Blank Period type deal situation moment
kiwifarms.net
The last thing she needs is more Torrid crap. She acts like she is so dainty ordering a size 4. That Apple watch looks like it is going to cut off her circulation and she probably doesn't even know all of the features or how to use it. It is just another waste of money. I wonder how much her medical bills are. That is what she should be paying for.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
Every time I see her mix packaged walmart pasta with pre made sauce I get depressed. I don't expect our lazy gunt to make her own pasta (even though she has the time to do it and it would probably do well on her channel) but making pesto takes 5 minutes and it has 5 ingredients, just put that shit in a blender and make it yourself gorl.
The laziness among deathfats when it comes to proper cooking is actually amazing, I think many people who love food/cooking can emphasize. They gorge themselves on fast food, take out and walmart shit but can't cook a delicious meal to save their fat lives.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber showed a little leg... I watched the video on my good YouTube account... You know be awesome next; if Amber showed her and Becky at one of the stores near the apartment! I think it'd be so great to see them doing things in their awesome new community that Becky moved to further from her family while she grieves the death of her mother.

Plastic Inevitable

Varg burned churches, not forests.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A family size pack has 5 serves according to the website... she says "this is WORTH the calorieeess huneeeeee! ... this is so perfect, it is so delicious..." are we really supposed to believe that they ate a serve each and then saved the rest for another day? Or threw it out?

Also, the pack is 510g, and a serving is 100g, yet dieting and nutrition expert AL is measuring a cooked product that absorbs water as it cooks.

View attachment 1520767
You left out the pesto, which comes in at 310 calories for 1/4 cup if she's also using the Rana brand (which she should, that pesto is dang nice).

The entire package of tortelloni is 1,350 calories and the pesto would be 1,085 = 2,435.

Of course, Necky will get half, right??? 1,217 calories.

apricotorion

kiwifarms.net
She's full speed into her trolling phase, no use getting mad at her when we'll have the last laugh at her.

It's incredible though how much of a shitty person she can be while still having cancer, most people try to become better persons when they deal with that sort of thing, but not Amber.

Also, imagine being Becky and having to use the bathroom but you can't because your (in)significant other is too busy trying to bullshit her audience in their face.

Freckles

kiwifarms.net
I know this is nitpicking, but I hate how she says “tortellini” when the bag clearly says “tortelloni”. They’re two different kinds of pasta, and Amberlynn, being a published author (on Wattpad) and avid reader, should know how to read. Or am I too :optimistic:?
You're talking about the girl who said "Kuh-mee-no", then checked the packaging which very clearly stated "Kimono", and then proudly went, "Yeah, kuh-mee-no". I'm afraid that definitely makes you a wee bit 🌈 but like our gorl likes to say, "that's okay".

Hrothgar

kiwifarms.net
Man, that 2400 calorie goal (because it's a goal, not a limit) from Noom or Weight Watchers or whatever has gotten the fuck crushed out of it. Like a wildebeest crashing through a paper screen betwixt itself and Chinese food. Good job Amber. Teach that goal its place.

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
She's full speed into her trolling phase, no use getting mad at her when we'll have the last laugh at her.

It's incredible though how much of a shitty person she can be while still having cancer, most people try to become better persons when they deal with that sort of thing, but not Amber.

Also, imagine being Becky and having to use the bathroom but you can't because your (in)significant other is too busy trying to bullshit her audience in their face.

It looks like there in an ensuite off the master bedroom. I imagine AL can't fit in the shower in there so uses the main bathroom, and maybe Becky is allowed to use that bathroom. She did say the master bedroom is her responsibility, I assume because Becky isn't allowed to sleep in there.

King of the Munch

kiwifarms.net
Alright boys it's recap time again.

Hey guys
Overate yesterday
Didn't log every calorie
Was very robotic
Lot of grazing
Gained weight today
Gained .4 or .6 not sure
Woke up very swollen
Woke up very guilty
New day
Can't beat myself up
Noom has been incredible
Learned a lot
Not relaying on noom
Lighting in badroom is amazing
Has to learn how to work her camera for lightning
New scene
Tortellini on camera now
Gonna eat a 4th of a cup of pesto on her tortellini
Foodscale is inacurate
Explaining foodscale now
Eats a small amount of tortellini and pesto, 500 kcals
New scene
Worth the calories
So good
Taste homecooked, not from package
New scene
Pillow unbox now
Got pillowcases and pillows
New scene
Torrid haul
Gotten rid of a lot of clothes
Bought a lot of dresses a while back because she never was gonna lose weight
Now has lost weight and can now experiment with her style
Dresses are size 4 now
3 dresses bought
Becky bought another cardgame
New scene
Answers why she gets so many steps when she doesn't leave her house
Gonna move up her step goal
Cleaning gets your steps done
Walking to your bathroom and kitchen gets your steps done
Cleans a lot
She likes normal walking instead of walking video
Gonna reach 2600 today
Needs to take it a little slow
Recovering from surgery
Follow up is this month
CT scan same day
Used to feel horrible
Now energised
Got her vanity in good spot now
Earring drawer on camera now
Rest of room is messy
Room isn't gonna be done for months on end because shes perfectionistic
Becky doens't sleep in different room
Becky doesn't sleep in guest room
Legs are on reflection of tv now
"cool you've seen my legs!"
Weird conspericy about her and Becky breaking up
Becky now on camera, they have a kiss
People start obscene rumours that don't come near to the truth
Favorite one is Becky moves to basement
Basement is for Beckys art and consoles
New scene
Update on pickle obsession
Favorite pickle now
New scene
End of vlog
Doesn't feel good
Has gallstones
Took shower
Got gallstones from losing weight
Is back to yoyo dieting
Bye

Last edited:

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net

Wyzzerd

Unofficial kiwifarms wizard.
kiwifarms.net
At like 1AM I was looking thru the comments on this vid and saw some chick claiming that Amber crushed Wasabi. Lollll.

View attachment 1521703
View attachment 1521704
View attachment 1521705

Amber's not deleting the comments, I mean they're still there hours later:

View attachment 1521708

But have we seen Wasabi ?
As funny/tragic as it would be this screams of a dumb bitch trying to cause drama and rumors. Especially since they are just that one account sperging out.

Tags
None