SHOWING SOME SKIN- 08/14/20 - Obvious clickbait is obvious

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
At like 1AM I was looking thru the comments on this vid and saw some chick claiming that Amber crushed Wasabi. Lollll.

View attachment 1521703
View attachment 1521704
View attachment 1521705

Amber's not deleting the comments, I mean they're still there hours later:

View attachment 1521708

But have we seen Wasabi ?
As funny/tragic as it would be this screams of a dumb bitch trying to cause drama and rumors. Especially since they are just that one account sperging out.
Yep we've definitely seen Wasabi since the move...as @Wyzzerd says, it's a dumb bitch starting rumours (why, when Albert gives us enough to rag on?!?)

Here they are!

I love Wasabi, he's damn cute...can take or leave the other two, lol

View attachment 1520529

View attachment 1520530

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I do not understand why she keeps denying aspects of her life that are so obvious and that are totally acceptable considering her situation. For example, there is nothing wrong with Becky sleeping in the other room. She just could say that with the surgery and her sleep apnea, it is very difficult for Becky to sleep with her. Everyone would accept that. The same with her walking for 30 minutes. She is still 500 pounds and anyone still using mobility chair in stores would not be expected to walk that long.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
I do not understand why she keeps denying aspects of her life that are so obvious and that are totally acceptable considering her situation. For example, there is nothing wrong with Becky sleeping in the other room. She just could say that with the surgery and her sleep apnea, it is very difficult for Becky to sleep with her. Everyone would accept that. The same with her walking for 30 minutes. She is still 500 pounds and anyone still using mobility chair in stores would not be expected to walk that long.
She lies because of habit and it creates cheap drama. Nothing is going on in her boring ass videos and life. Just compare this trash to the 2016 Destiny "era".

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The laziness among deathfats when it comes to proper cooking is actually amazing, I think many people who love food/cooking can emphasize. They gorge themselves on fast food, take out and walmart shit but can't cook a delicious meal to save their fat lives.
This, totally agree. I love food, but the bigger joy comes from planning a good meal, then chopping/slicing/dicing/marinating and actually cooking the meal. Certainly not just pouring prepared shit out of a box onto a slop tray.

Fast food? Virtually never, unless it's something I don't readily have the stuff for, usually things like a pizza or curry chicken, or rarely fried chicken which Popeyes does a fine job at and I don't have to grease up the kitchen cooking it.

Smoovy Jay

kiwifarms.net
Because she wants the life she lies about having. She wants us to believe they spoon and have the most amazing love. She doesn’t want to admit they’re essentially roommates.

Crisseh

American Hero and/or Film Star
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber lives in a fantasy world, where everything is perfect in her life. Nothing is ever a problem, and her life choices never catch up to her.

As we know the reality is otherwise, but shes a massive narcissist that would never accept reality.

It's much easier to blame others, lie, and obfuscate the truth, than it would be for her to be honest.
Honest means reality. Honest isn't for Amber.

Freckles

kiwifarms.net
I do not understand why she keeps denying aspects of her life that are so obvious and that are totally acceptable considering her situation. [...] The same with her walking for 30 minutes. She is still 500 pounds and anyone still using mobility chair in stores would not be expected to walk that long.
Who does she think she's fooling? She was 500-ish pounds not too long ago, and she definitely couldn't walk then. If anything, her mobility is likely to be a lot worse than it was when she first hit 500 elbees, since the additional 100 pounds she piled on last year will have wreaked havoc on her body. She acts as if proving her mobility would be an act of defeat when the obvious truth is that she can't walk for five minutes, much less 'several miles'.

apricotorion

kiwifarms.net
Who does she think she's fooling? She was 500-ish pounds not too long ago, and she definitely couldn't walk then. If anything, her mobility is likely to be a lot worse than it was when she first hit 500 elbees, since the additional 100 pounds she piled on last year will have wreaked havoc on her body. She acts as if proving her mobility would be an act of defeat when the obvious truth is that she can't walk for five minutes, much less 'several miles'.
On Twatter she says she can walk for 30 mins

On YT she says she can only walk for 15 mins

On camera she can only walk for 5 mins

In reality she can't walk for more than 2 mins

Tags
None