SHOWING SOME SKIN- 08/14/20 - Obvious clickbait is obvious

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand why she keeps denying aspects of her life that are so obvious and that are totally acceptable considering her situation. For example, there is nothing wrong with Becky sleeping in the other room. She just could say that with the surgery and her sleep apnea, it is very difficult for Becky to sleep with her. Everyone would accept that. The same with her walking for 30 minutes. She is still 500 pounds and anyone still using mobility chair in stores would not be expected to walk that long.
Not to mentiom with a neck like that Beggy likely has apnea too

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
If Becky really wanted to end this she should keep up the PDA, which clearly disgusts Amber, in the videos. That would force Amber to announce the relationship is truly over so the dynamic could switch from a faux romantic relationship to the one it truly is: a live-in caretaker in exchange for an allowance.
The moment they moved to Lexington Becky found herself in a situation where she has everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain from breaking up with Amber.

- She hasn't had a job, nor has shown signs she wants one, since pretty much the beginning of their "relationship",
- The car she's driving now is probably in worse shape than the one she owned before meeting Amber (lets not forget that Amber claims the car is in her name),
- She was forced to end a 10 year friendship with Rafe and Hanna a few years ago, and I suspect her friendship with the boys is no more.

Over the years with Amber, Becky has lost her job, her independence, her health, her friends and whatever she perceived as "home". She is dependent on Amber for pretty much everything. This will remain as it is until she either decides to change the status quo or when one of them dies. My bet in on death happening first.

Amber, OTOH, is - for the first time in her life - in total and absolute control. For the first time in her life she doesn't need someone to drive her, since she's now in a place, both geographically and financially, where she can pay to have everything her little enlarged heart desires delivered right to her door.

The question isn't why Becky doesn't leave. That one is easy to answer. The real question is why does Amber keep Becky around.

The answer to the above question, IMO, is a kind of "identity theft". Amber has no paper trail so to speak. She uses her girlfriends for services that require some sort of ID.
I can bet money that the ID Amber "lost" back in Florida was issued in Arizona.

Her phone is on Becky's plan (she said so when she finally left Destiny's plan - a good year + after she was living with Becky). By her own admission, she wasn't on the rental agreement on the gaycare (which wasn't that hard to find out, if you used Google even before they moved out of there).

I believe she's paying taxes as much as I believe she's finally paying back her student loans - that is to say, I don't.What I truly believe is that the apartment where they are living now is a short term rent, for which she has to pay upfront (from the little experience I have with such arrangement, she'd have to pay a few months worth of rent before even moving in).

In short, she keeps Becky around for the few times that life forces her to dot the I's and cross the T's. It isn't because she needs someone to wipe her ass*. I mean, she has a video of a poor cockroach desperately trying to not slide off her greasy hair into the pit that is her cleavage. This is not a person who cares about her own hygiene.

*I'm not saying that Amber can wipe her own ass. I doubt she can. I'm saying that she doesn't care.

It makes a bit sad to see Becky now. I know she is not a good person, but compared to Amber at least she has some personality... and I hoped she can get her life together, lose weight, get job, break up with AL. I wonder how she'd take Norma's death if she was not with such a POS as Amber.
Back when Eric posted a photo of Becky's ex's underwear someone tagged Becky and asked why she'd stayed with the girl for so long. Becky went on to brag about what a great actor she was, and that she pretended to like the girl because she need her to drive Becky around.

When that post was found, I went digging around a little and found out that Becky claimed that this ex was a "fake lesbian" and a prostitute. These claims came from the fact that the girl was turning tricks with men to get money to put gas in the tank of her car.

Do you know why the girl needed gas money? To drive Becky around.

Make of that what you will.

Last edited:

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
The moment they moved to Lexington Becky found herself in a situation where she has everything to lose and absolutely nothing to gain from breaking up with Amber.

- She hasn't had a job, nor has shown signs she wants one, since pretty much the beginning of their "relationship",
- The car she's driving now is probably in worse shape than the one she owned before meeting Amber (lets not forget that Amber claims the car is in her name),
- She was forced to end a 10 year friendship with Rafe and Hanna a few years ago, and I suspect her friendship with the boys is no more.

Over the years with Amber, Becky has lost her job, her independence, her health, her friends and whatever she perceived as "home". She is dependent on Amber for pretty much everything. This will remain as it is until she either decides to change the status quo or when one of them dies. My bet in on death happening first.

Amber, OTOH, is - for the first time in her life - in total and absolute control. For the first time in her life she doesn't need someone to drive her, since she's now in a place, both geographically and financially, where she can pay to have everything her little enlarged heart desires delivered right to her door.

The question isn't why Becky doesn't leave. That one is easy to answer. The real question is why does Amber keep Becky around.

The answer to the above question, IMO, is a kind of "identity theft". Amber has no paper trail so to speak. She uses her girlfriends for services that require some sort of ID.
I can bet money that the ID Amber "lost" back in Florida was issued in Arizona.

Her phone is on Becky's plan (she said so when she finally left Destiny's plan - a good year + after she was living with Becky). By her own admission, she wasn't on the rental agreement on the gaycare (which wasn't that hard to find out, if you used Google even before they moved out of there).

I believe she's paying taxes as much as I believe she's finally paying back her student loans - that is to say, I don't.What I truly believe is that the apartment where they are living now is a short term rent, for which she has to pay upfront (from the little experience I have with such arrangement, she'd have to pay a few months worth of rent before even moving in).

In short, she keeps Becky around for the few times that life forces her to dot the I's and cross the T's. It isn't because she needs someone to wipe her ass*. I mean, she has a video of a poor cockroach desperately trying to not slide off her greasy hair into the pit that is her cleavage. This is not a person who cares about her own hygiene.

*I'm not saying that Amber can wipe her own ass. I doubt she can. I'm saying that she doesn't care.
The only details I ever found on her outside of Social Media were saying she was still living with Krystal - unfortunately that was well before I came here so not screen shots - but I will have a dig around again and see if I can find it

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
The only details I ever found on her outside of Social Media were saying she was still living with Krystal - unfortunately that was well before I came here so not screen shots - but I will have a dig around again and see if I can find it
That would make sense, because if I'm not mistaken, there is a video of that era where she claims to have gotten food stamps or something like that.

Good luck.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
That would make sense, because if I'm not mistaken, there is a video of that era where she claims to have gotten food stamps or something like that.

Good luck.
Nah found her in White Pages (I don't know how official they are) last place is where she lived with Destiny and Mendy

ALR - WHITE PAGES.png

Reactions: marjoram
Tags
None