Votes: 50 20.2%
  • French fry

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • Other (say in comments)

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
https://www.mmfoodmarket.com/en/our-food/nutrition-facts/372/extra-large-shrimp-fan
"This is actually really healthy, a lot of people won't believe me"
View attachment 714243
She only disclosed the calories but shrimp is shrimp. Sure shrimp may not be calorically rich, but the cholesterol is bothersome. Cholesterol usually is not a problem for normal-sized people but at her size and knowing her complaints of leg pain (potential circulatory problems that need to be addressed immediately), a spike in cholesterol can push her over the edge. Her total lack of nutritional knowledge is astounding considering how she always touts how knowledgeable she is. Let's see if our gorl even makes it to see summer.
Interesting. Because my thought was that shrimp was really healthy. Look at that protein to calorie ratio! But of course I've never been in a position to have to worry about cholesterol.

I don't feel like I can give her a hard time about this video honestly. Sure, it's a party platter of shrimp, but it's not too much food, and she doesn't stuff herself with it because she has to eat them one at a time to bite off the tails.

I can't figure out the math of her losing 2 pounds overnight when she did a mukbang, but she's now 6 pounds above her previous highest weight?

Maybe she needs to start showing us literally everything she eats. If she sets a rule to film everything she eats and upload it, I bet she'd end up eating a lot less. Binging thrives in secrecy - OK, that's a pretty stupid idea, but I still can't give her a hard time for eating shrimp.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Sure, it's a party platter of shrimp, but it's not too much food, and she doesn't stuff herself with it because she has to eat them one at a time to bite off the tails.
My god, I just realized... That IS the only reason she wasn't just grabbing full, fat handfuls of shrimp and stuffing them down her gullet like a starving hog in her typical feeding frenzy fashion. She probably actually hates shrimp because she can't eat them fast enough to satisfy without choking.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
"Its not that hard to do that while losing weight"- amberlynn reid about mukbangs while continuing to gain weight daily. O2b probably didn't say that in a message to you because you are a cunt and dont listen. He even said you asked for help and then told him you were going to chose your own calorie amount after he suggested one.

Make foster care videos, but also tell that shit to a THERAPIST. Very strange that she will tell all her trauma to stangers online but won't tell a professional to help her. Could it be that its a sympathy flag to eat as much as much as she wants?

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
I couldn't watch this whole thing, 1 min of the lip smacking and teeth sucking was too much. I had to skip to the end to just see if she ate that whole platter of shrimp. I'm astounded she didn't eat the whole thing!

If she's "tired of all the negativity" she should try uploading a video that's just a sit down and ramble, mukbang or Torrid haul. Anything different would be greatly welcomed at this point.

shitstorm

kiwifarms.net
“You either support me or you don’t”. Poor Amber, she thinks she’s charismatic enough to be a dictator now. And she’s right, her and Chantal understand each other so well they should probably move together in a squad house. Kind of a Team 10/Paul brothers situation except it’s just the two of them filming mukbangs all day long until one of them dies.

The Ghost of ODB

Actually not a TERF
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's the info on her party-size platter: Kroger Shrimp Cocktail with Sauce - 40 Count

Let's see, her RDAs are at 211% for cholesterol, 113% for sodium (I'm assuming that was mostly the cocktail sauce), but sure, only 5 grams of fat, 32 grams of carbs, and 405 calories, guise!

Also I hate mukbangs, but I also hate listening to people eat. Your ASMR is my "misophonia" or whatevers.

Edit: Dang, ninja'd again. That's what I get for being a sperg and spending all that time trying to identify the exact brand, count the number of shrimp, and then find a working link. Hoist by my own re.tard!

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely can't stand watching her chew off the end of the shrimp instead of pulling it out of the tail. It's more disgusting than the foodgasm noises she makes. If you don't know how to properly eat something, please, for the love of all that is holy, don't.

:heart-empty:
After reading your post I had to see it for myself, and I honestly can't believe she's potentially leaving food left in those tails... Very un-dainty of our girl.

I also couldn't help but notice how much creaking and groaning is coming out of that poor chair!

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So here's the info on her party-size platter: Kroger Shrimp Cocktail with Sauce - 40 Count

View attachment 714304

Let's see, her RDAs are at 211% for cholesterol, 113% for sodium (I'm assuming that was mostly the cocktail sauce), but sure, only 5 grams of fat, 32 grams of carbs, and 405 calories, guise!

Also I hate mukbangs, but I also hate listening to people eat. Your ASMR is my "misophonia" or whatevers.

Edit: Dang, ninja'd again. That's what I get for being a sperg and spending all that time trying to identify the exact brand, count the number of shrimp, and then find a working link. Hoist by my own re.tard!
I have nothing inherently against shrimp, but lezbereal, they're sea bugs. Not only that, but she couldn't be assed to cook them herself. And, no, shrimp is not that healthy. Of all the shellfish and seafood there is, it's pretty low on the nutrition scale. Shrimp can be healthy in conjunction with a salad or vegetables in general and only when eaten in human sized portions.

But, what the fuck do I know? I should take the advice of a 600 elbee land mammal regarding nutrition and health.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino