• French fry

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Other (say in comments)

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Shes smacking and licking with her mouth open on purpose to irritate everyone because our 600lb queen reads comments religiously. No human eats like that unless there nose is plugged.

Imagine Ricky walking in after work and seeing amber with stacked board games and a party tray of shrimp filming herself and sucking her teeth in a creaking chair.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatties really love to repeat this line, don't they? Sure, Amber, just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they're healthy. So what? Being 600 lbs means you definitely are not healthy. Even if you're not feeling the effects of it yet, you will.

Amber should really try to enjoy the remainder of her 20s. All the consequences of her shitty choices are patiently waiting to smack her upside the head. December 27, 2020 isn't that far away.
"Just because you don't have cancer doesn't mean you're healthy!"
That's true, Karen, but it has nothing to do with whether you should get chemo.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't she say somewhere in the video that she eats 15 meals a week? I went back to try to find it because I don't know in what context it was said, but can't find it. Anyway, 15 meals is closer to the truth.
I wouldn't be surprised. Something like that is a typical lie superfats tell themselves, or tell others. It makes them think they sound like they're suffering and still can't lose weight, but the truth is that they eat an enormous amount of food during the rest of the day that isn't technically a meal, but it's a shitload of calories.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
I love how she contradicts Ob2, a man who managed to lose a massive amount of weight and keep it off by staying healthy, by saying that she, woman who's been on a weight loss journey for five years and gained more than 200lbs, is actually right about how to lose weight.

Ob2 told her the truth: she's going to die soon if she doesn't cut the crap off.

Apparently, uncooked Walmart shrimps with sad, cold Walmart sauce are worth it.

Edited because grammar.

Last edited:

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
This has been said before, but I just can't understand how Amber is only addicted to food that doesn't taste like anything. Shrimp scampi would be one thing, but she chooses to make her mukbang bland, tasteless, unseasoned shrimp from Wommart of all things. Is it because she's that fucking hungry she doesn't have time to pop some fried shrimp in the oven or make a real cocktail sauce that isn't just water with red food coloring? Or is she deluded enough to think the less flavor it has, the less calories? I'm afraid to think it's the latter.

Wyzzerd

Magical advice for reasonable fees.
kiwifarms.net
This has been said before, but I just can't understand how Amber is only addicted to food that doesn't taste like anything. Shrimp scampi would be one thing, but she chooses to make her mukbang bland, tasteless, unseasoned shrimp from Wommart of all things. Is it because she's that fucking hungry she doesn't have time to pop some fried shrimp in the oven or make a real cocktail sauce that isn't just water with red food coloring? Or is she deluded enough to think the less flavor it has, the less calories? I'm afraid to think it's the latter.
It's probably more pure laziness than anything else. She probably chose the shrimp because it does two things in her vapid mind:
1: She sees it as "healthy" binge to show all the haydurs who have been (correctly) saying she's over the dreaded 600 elbees that she swore she would never be
2. It's fast, easy, and takes no effort. A salad mukbang would require chopping veggies or a chicken and broccoli would require too much cooking and probable salmonella poisoning.

Or once again I'm giving her too much credit and in reality she just screeched at necky "BAYBEE!! I WANT THOSE ROUND FISH THINGS BUT NOT CRUNCHY SO THEY ARE HULTHY!"

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
She thinks healthy means tasteless, and when she's trying to play pretend at eating healthy she just eats completely bland food. She has the exact same logic as a small child that gets forced to eat vegetables and such for their health, but they hate it because it doesnt taste like mcdonalds.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino