• French fry

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Other (say in comments)

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
Those platters are made for parties, she's sitting there eating a whole platter made for a GROUP of people. And you goddamn know she ate all of it the moment the camera was off, and probably chased it down with a can of pringles, some chocolate bars and a tube turkey just for good measure.
I remember now that they sell two sizes of this Kroger brand shrimp cocktail ring, I've seen them in the store. The one Amber has in front of her gullet is definitely the "party" size, not the "personal" one. I'm shocked.

The Ghost of ODB

The worst curse is a lie.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember now that they sell two sizes of this Kroger brand shrimp cocktail ring, I've seen them in the store. The one Amber has in front of her gullet is definitely the "party" size, not the "personal" one. I'm shocked.
Yup, it's the 17 oz (that's just over a pound, although I'm sure several of those ounces are the cocktail sauce) one with 40 skrimps.

Hamber's concept of portion sizes are as skewed as a Torrid size 4 on her 600lb body.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
As someone earlier mentioned, when she is die-ing dieting she always goes for the most flavorless options. I personally think that she chose the shrimp because she sees it as luxurious. Something that only the classiest and most dainty gorls would eat. Certainly the hoi polloi of the haters could never. With regards to the shrimp ring- it is frozen shrimp from Thailand or India that is precooked then frozen again. They are usually under 15 bucks. I don't think I need to elaborate on what the texture is like nor the taste of twice frozen shrimp, suffice it to say they do not resemble quality shrimp in any way, shape, or form. Our gorl, the gour-met.

The Ghost of ODB

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As someone earlier mentioned, when she is die-ing dieting she always goes for the most flavorless options. I personally think that she chose the shrimp because she sees it as luxurious. Something that only the classiest and most dainty gorls would eat. Certainly the hoi polloi of the haters could never. With regards to the shrimp ring- it is frozen shrimp from Thailand or India that is precooked then frozen again. They are usually under 15 bucks. I don't think I need to elaborate on what the texture is like nor the taste of twice frozen shrimp, suffice it to say they do not resemble quality shrimp in any way, shape, or form. Our gorl, the gour-met.
According to Instacart set to the Kroger in her area, it was $12.99.

And who the fuck could tell what it tastes like when you're dipping it in cheapo trash cocktail sauce anyway?

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
LogicLynn is in rare form today. Her exceptional critical reasoning skills never cease to leave me in astonish:
  • "There are skinny Mukbangers too!" This is right up there with her declarations that "140lb people eat at the Cheesecake Factory too" and "Thin people die of heart attacks all the time, Boo Boo!". And lest we forget: "Other famous YTers prefilm and do sit-down videos!". Gorl, you're one Reese's Blast away from your heart exploding and you aren't Shane Dawson, maybe keep your eyes on your own paper and do a little self-reflection.
  • "It's not that hard to lose weight while doing mukbangs." Considering Big Al couldn't even manage to lose weight while having a dietician, doing WW, Optavia, intuitive eating, calorie counting, eating off of blue plates and whatever else she tried this year, I love how she says this with such conviction and cuntiness.
  • "Chantal and I are OVER people only supporting us when we do what THEY want". Uh girl, that's kind of how it works. If you're a massive cunt who expects support and pity while doing nothing to help yourself, people are going to criticize you and move on. If my local restaurant has shitty food and bad customer service, I'm probably gonna leave a bad yelp review and go somewhere else. What have you ever done to deserve unquestioning loyalty?
  • "People only see me as a number on a scale". This idea that this is somehow our fault is amusing. If you want to be known for your "hobbies", maybe don't have your channel center around eating, diets, crying about your "struggles" being fat and weigh-ins, you idiot. Jesus. Also, your hoarding of plus-sized tops, your fat dog and your exceptional girlfriendbutler aren't interesting to anyone.
  • Amber deciding that maybe she wouldn't be so fat if she didn't discuss her weight on YouTube might be the most exceptional idea in this video. She's been obese her entire life and she started this channel to hold herself accountable. She's said repeatedly that she binges off-camera, I'm pretty sure the haydurs don't shove Reese's cups into her gob or yell at Becky to get her Cheesy Tots at 2am. Her lack of exercise and self-control will remain whether she tells us her weight or not. I don't doubt that she probably needs to get off YT and get herself into a therapist's office, but she'd rather sit atop Pillow Mountain and point her fat fingers at everyone else for her failings.
Now that she's gone on IG to say that she's changed her mind, I'm curious to see what she's backing down on. Chantal revising her opinion on mukbangs and people unsubscribing left and right seems to have affected our gorl. It would be nice if she'd stuff a little humble pie in her maw but that's probably hard to manage when you're full of pride, a party tray of shrimp and the large Reese's Blast you undoubtedly ordered your girlfriend out to fetch for you.

Edited for clarity- I am wordy with fierce tonight, sorry about that

Last edited:

The Ghost of ODB

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm new to Hamber and I haven't really delved too deeply because superfats really bring up my angries and get me too close to actual powerlevel territory (and also they make me miss fatchicksinpartyhats.com), so this has probably been said before...

But if this stupid cow had gotten some damn therapy for her emotional eating and then had weight loss surgery 6 years ago, she likely wouldn't be in this mess. :optimistic:

Now she's too goddamn fat to even have WLS and the only enjoyment she seems to get out of life is food. And I don't even think she really enjoys it anymore. It's depressing as fuck. But also infuriating. She's pig ignorant and really fucking good at lying to herself. I guess morbid curiosity is going to get the better of me and I'm going to go look into her personal life to see what's going to happen to her when she ends up bed-bound and reliant on others to care for her.

Blech.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I know she says this video is a week old, but that shrimp tray was on sale at the Kroger for $9.99, regular price $14.99. And yes, this is getting nitpicky, but it really annoys me how she always has to act like she pays more for things, even when she didn't. Boy oh boy, the haydurz will be so jealous and impressed! Or maybe she didn't use her shopper's card for the sale price because she "doesn't care about stuff like that."

Last edited:

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
kiwifarms.net
I know this is getting nitpick but it really annoys me how she always has to act like she pays more for things, even when she didn't. Boy oh boy, the haydurz will be so jealousimpressed!
Ah yes, one of Amber's most consistently endearing qualities. Here's a fun blast from the past back in the good ol' days when Big Al used to actually leave the car to waddle through stores like TJ Maxx to purchase items instead of ordering online:

You can tell by the triple-H "Uhhh" that our gorl wasn't happy about being called out in a lahh. I'm just surprised she didn't pull out the tried-and-true "crying-laughing" emojis to really hammer home her point. I guess she was going for a subtle cuntiness vibe back then.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Even at a first glance, anyone should be able to tell that is definitely not a serving portion for one nevermind the fact that 400 cals of a single kind of food isn't the most caloric efficient.

How many shrimp do you have to eat, before your skin turns pink? Eat to much and you'll get sick, shrimps are very rich.
Keep it up and Amber won't be the only cow to have gout.

brainbarf

If u r autistic and u know it, post on the Farms
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else hoped she would bite (off) her sausage-finger while she was seductively devouring those shitty shrimps?

Last edited:

yeahno

kiwifarms.net
Guys. She hated those shrimps. Come on now. Not deep-fried, not sweet, no carbs, not fucking junk - what's there to like?! And there was no eye-rolling, no "omg sooo good", none of her usual disgusting orgasming over every bite... Does anyone really believe she was ashamed to eat the whole thing on camera so that's why she ate just a third of it? Or that she was "full" (lol)? Seriously? And no, she didn't eat the rest of it off camera - she threw them away and got herself some pringles and chocolate to wash down that horrendous "healthy" crap.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino