Votes: 48 20.0%
  • French fry

Votes: 15 6.3%
  • Other (say in comments)

Votes: 6 2.5%

• Total voters

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Next Mukbang should consist of nothing but air. You can eat heaps and heaps of it and gain no weight!
Then she can assume her true form as a real-life human fart! ?

She would never go for it though, because:

1. Air doesn't taste like anything
  2. In her body, air only travels up
  3. Again, I'd like to re-emphasize that air does not taste like fat, salt or sugar

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
Going to put this out there:

I've seen pigs eat pork chops before. So I guess cannibalism is pretty much legit for pigs. So Hamber is alright eating Ham.

Also she ate all those shrimp THEN went out for a meal, let's be real.
And those were no small shrimps either. Those were jumbo, just like her.

I know quite a few people who give their chickens leftovers. And chickens loooooooove chicken.
Unrelated - I have parakeets and they LOVE poultry. It's so morbid to see an adorable little parrot munching down on their avian brothers.

Beelzebub's Gate

Unfortunately, we're full.
kiwifarms.net
  • "There are skinny Mukbangers too!" This is right up there with her declarations that "140lb people eat at the Cheesecake Factory too" and "Thin people die of heart attacks all the time, Boo Boo!". And lest we forget: "Other famous YTers prefilm and do sit-down videos!". Gorl, you're one Reese's Blast away from your heart exploding and you aren't Shane Dawson, maybe keep your eyes on your own paper and do a little self-reflection.
I agree. Mukbang Youtubers do not live a healthy lifestyle, they're "skeeny" but they're not fit and likely out of shape, i.e Nikado, Veronica Wang, etc. It's harmful to the body to gorge THAT much food AND to yo-yo between weights. Once in a while? Sure, all the time and as a "career"? Bad.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I agree. Mukbang Youtubers do not live a healthy lifestyle, they're "skeeny" but they're not fit and likely out of shape, i.e Nikado, Veronica Wang, etc. It's harmful to the body to gorge THAT much food AND to yo-yo between weights. Once in a while? Sure, all the time and as a "career"? Bad.
Nikado isn't skeeny. Dude is fat.

I don't remember where exactly, but there was an article about Mukbangers, alot of real ones are actualy fitness freaks. They actually burn up tons of of calories daily in the gym etc etc. Also in some of the Asiatic countries there is alot of 'walk your ass around town' still.

This is really more the Mukbangers who do it as a Mukbang mind. Alot of what people call Mukbangers are just fatfucks gorging on their normal portions going 'Itsa Mukbang woo!' Just my two cents here on Mukbangs.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
I think Al should take another page out of Trisha Paytas’s book and do an entire Cheesecake Factory menu mukbang. She clearly doesn’t care about her weight and I want entertainment.

She can even have Becky, Rafe and Haanah join in too. Let’s be real here though, Al would eat the most and not share any of the orange chicken.

yeahno

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember where exactly, but there was an article about Mukbangers, alot of real ones are actualy fitness freaks. They actually burn up tons of of calories daily in the gym etc etc.
Yeah, there is this Corean dude, Banzz, he eats unbelievable amounts of food on camera and he is RIPPED af because he spends like eight hours a day in a gym.

ontopic(ish): does anybody remember Amber's "live with the discomfort" revelation? For some reason that shit stuck with me and I can not stop giggling ever since. Too bad it didn't stick with her. :smug:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino