• "DON'T MAKE ME ASSUME MY ULTIMATE FORM!"

Shyannesky / Crinklemon / Shyanne Ottowell / Stacey N Ottowell / RoxanneTranny Babyfur who takes photos in his Diaper while working at Walmart/ MewTwo

Discussion in 'Animal Control' started by Cypheras, Feb 12, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Furschwitz is about the furry fandom and its members, subcultures, and communities.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Avoid politics. Eccentric political views is a frequent component of a person's humor value. Try to avoid debate.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
  • Don't lament about the fandom. People have been critical of the furry fandom since the 90s. The debate is old enough to vote. If you don't want to post here, then don't.
  1. not all depression is caused by a traumatizing experience? I was brought up in a realitively normal family, Im the black sheep of the family.

roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  2. Well you must have had a breaking point, not necessarily family related. For the sake of reference, would you attribute your depression with your desire to transition? And if so, when did you realize you were a girl?

Space Pirate

Space Pirate I regret nothing.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Hello yes it is I, a moderator. I believe that @roxanne is who they say they are so I just reported the post with the time stamped image attached to it and I'm going to temporarily lock this until an admin sees it. Stick around for a bit Roxanne and you can get back to business talking to people on here.

I welcome you to these parts of the internets.

edit: okay there's some troubles with getting the verification thing immediately so I'll open this again and let this carry on as it has been so far. Sorry for any inconveniences. Hopefully Roxanne will get verified sooner rather than later.

• Feels Feels x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #163 Feline Darkmage, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2017 at 12:28 AM
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Kiwi's Lil Monster
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. When I was about 4 or 5 I kind of realized I was different? I didn't know what transgender people existed or that it was even a "thing". I just felt that something was wrong. I didn't know there were others like me out there. Transgender wasn't as openly discussed in media and news like it is now. I never had heard of the term before. So I repressed it as best I could. I lied to myself and tried to pretend to be happy. I pretended to be a "normal" boy. But in 2012 I went to a therapist and thats when I realized I was repressing alot of this and found out exactly who I am and that there were others like me out there. But yes depression comes from being in the wrong body. The dysphoria that comes with being trans. I've cut myself, I've wanted to cut off my genitals. It's a bit better now because of hormones but it's still not the same and I'd give anything to just be a cis female like I was meant to be.

• Informative Informative x 4
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  5. @roxanne I just wanna know one thing.

How do you plead to the accusation that you have done...

DIAPER CRIMES?

• Winner Winner x 2
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!

kiwifarms.net
  6. I plead the fifth sir! XD

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  7. do the diaper crime, pay the diaper time

• Agree Agree x 3
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think being the subject of a thread such as this was punishment enough no? lol

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  9. Hey it could be worse. You could be @coolbreeze88 who threw a tantrum and threatened to sue because he was doxed and given his own thread after shitting up PurpleKeckleon's one with his personal vendetta against her. That's when the true virtual beatdown begins.

I don't think his anal inflammation will ever recover.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  10. Pretty much this. The difference between a lolcow and just another degenerate on the internet is not what they like, it's how they react to criticism.

You could be like "eh whatever" with your thread, or you can be like the ocean breeze, cool temperature and salty as fuck.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Space Pirate

kiwifarms.net
  11. And you know where diaper criminals go...

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!

kiwifarms.net
  12. *giggles*

Well like i said ive said much worse about myself than whats in this thread. Plus i kinda get a kick out of the attention a little ^^’

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  13. Since I'm stoned as shit, I'd ask the question. You still wear and used your diapers? Also since you work walmart, have you ever used your discount to buy your diaper there?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I don't wear diapers at work anymore. Its rare when I do wear them, maybe once or twice every couple weeks or so? And no the disposable diapers they have at walmart suck lol they actually sell ABDL diapers that are better quality online. https://us.abuniverse.com/

• Informative Informative x 4
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  15. Now that I remember what with this godawful topic, do you do what Pamperchu does and microwave used diapers to wear again? :^)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Space Pirate

kiwifarms.net
  16. Beside wearing/using diaper at work. What other extreme/werid thing have you done. I have to give you some credit, atleast you own up to this instead of making a excuse that you were just trolling.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Eeww no thats gross! Just toss them out after you use them

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  18. Honestly, not much in public. I tend to keep my stuff confined to my home (well with that one exception) for the most part. I mean i wore some shortalls/overalls and some cartoon tshirts in public but i dont know if that’d count?

• Informative Informative x 2
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  19. Finally, a diaperfur with taste!

But seriously, at least you have the brains to understand quality. A lot of the cows I've seen don't seem to understand that.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    Moomin

Moomin Hot Nazi Anime Boyfriend

kiwifarms.net
  20. omg ABU's diapers are so good! I tried some depends and other adult ones from general stores and the quality sucks so bad :c

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    roxanne

Person of Interest

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.