Careercow Sierra McGrone/NocturnusLibertus - The Autonomous Womyn's Front

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sierra McGrone
Nocturnus Libertus
upload_2015-10-3_16-41-29.png

Petersburg, Virgina
Straight, CIS female

Everyone knows who Sierra is in passing; you’ve seen the picture that heads this thread floating about the internet for a few months. But this was not a singular instance of a woman upset with the injustices of America. Sierra is little more than a bigot who uses "activism" to justify her stupidity and outlandish actions. Until recently she has only been targeted by sites like Brietbart and a few fringe veterans groups, who have acted little better than she with their predominately racist and right leaning views. But we Kiwi are above such pettiness of man. Sierra is a cow who lashes out in anger at the slightest provocation, but is cowardly enough to go into hiding the second any real investigation is done into her.

upload_2015-10-3_16-41-56.png

Sierra has hovered about the fringes of the activism scene for a few years now but the high number of unarmed black deaths at police hands has given her the courage to ramp up her actions. Actions such as waging a scorched earth campaign against anyone who attacked an online friend, until it was discover this friend posted “triggering” things in “online safe spaces” and Sierra turned traitor. In her own words, she and her friends have sent death and rape threats, doxed dozens of people, and sent out racist and sexist mailings simple because of an online disagreement.

This is where Kiwi’s will hopefully come in getting more information. Sierra is notoriously hard to find as sites like Stormfront have seeded the searches, effectively hiding her. Many of the sites decrying her actions are as lulzy as her, describing her in total seriousness as a “known Cyber Criminal”. If they are to be believed military dependent who has either failed out of basic or is “retired” and on pension, though both currently should be taken as wish fulfillment until confirmation can be found.

upload_2015-10-3_16-42-4.png

Linkedin: nlibertusonline
Music Reviews: Nocturnus Libertus
Discus: NocturnusLibertus
ED: https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Nocturnus_Libertus
Crowdrise Crowdfunding: nocturnuslibertus
Youtube2: NLibertusPolitics
Art Blog: nlibertusart
VampireFreaks: NocturnusLibertus
Email: nocturnus.libertus@zoho.com
(Hacked) website: http://www.nocturnuslibertus.com/

(for some reason I can't give this thread no prefix - could a mod maybe fix that for me, please?)

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently if you slap "activist" on your page and talk about how X is sexist or empowering, you get a free pass to do just about anything now.

I wonder if she would describe her defecation on the American flag as "empowering to women against the male Patriarchy of the US" that totally exists or something.

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any information on her IRL dealings? The classes she supposedly teaches or the business she runs?

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She SHIT on the American flag? I can understand burning it as protest, that gets a point across in an offensive yet understandable way, but even to prove a point, shitting on a flag is disgusting.

Phil must be jealous that she successfully shat on something, after his failure to shit on a Holocaust memorial.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This appears to be her current active Youtube account, and it has a nice list of her other channels on it as well.

She puts on whiteface in at least one of her videos.
View attachment 52175
Source
Looks like some of that coke has got onto her face...

I love that she thinks she is some crusading feminista at war...A private war that no-one sane gives an ass about...!

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net
I've made it a rule to look for anyone who spells "woman" with a Y and isn't a lol cow.

Still looking.

I found one, but it was a slavic guy who didn't seem to understand english very well, and was just spelling everything phonetically I suspect. SO probably doens't count. Especially as he was spelling it wymin.

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net