Silicone Baby Community -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
On YouTube, there is a large community of people, mostly middle aged women, who have videos of themselves playing with and interacting with babies. Sounds innocent enough, right? The thing is...they are silicone dolls.

This community is rich. Not only are they weird women who play with creepy dolls, but they really get into it with their detractors. Here's an example:

Cody Briscoe, who has a relatively small channel by today's standards, made a commentary on one of these freak's videos. As you can see by the comments and ratings, they did not take too kindly to this. Not only that, but one made a response:

(Original video)

(Cody's commentary)

These people are clearly delusional. First of all, Cody's video doesn't really come off as a personal attack more than it comes off as him making fun of her hobby. Also, I have noticed that for many of these people, these aren't dolls, they are actual babies to them.

I'm too lazy to look into, but I am sure that that is one of the many times that something like that has happened. But seriously, these people are psychos. Here is some suggested further viewing:

tl;dr: Psycho middle-aged women spend thousands of dollars on silicone baby dolls. They get salty with haters, and have a community full of autistic drama.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Do you ever wonder where babies come from?

Cause they come from plastic bags, apparently.
Yeah there's also huge silicone babycons for this.
That reminds me, apparently there's this big convention for these weirdos called the R.O.S.E. doll show. Apparently there's an award ceremony there.

http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/

The Knife's Husbando

Combat pragmatist
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when these folks were going to get a thread. Being interested in sculpting & lifecasting, I've known about them for a while.

Astonishingly creepy level of realism. Some of them are touch-activated, have a heartbeat, and coo on demand.

http://www.ashtondrake.com/mcategory/baby-dolls.html?ipp=36&cm_ven=GPS&cm_cat=Google|Search&cm_pla=Dolls - Types|Reborn Baby Dolls&cm_ite=baby reborn dolls|b|Search&gclid=CjwKEAiAmY-3BRDh7pjvg46p1iYSJADQ78gN2-z_Z5ULMGWTz3kiwpTMyTwPTxTeeQl8nZAMlV8pEBoC34bw_wcB

The Knife

Magnificent Witch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saw this documentary ages ago, but it's amazing:

The worst one to me is the woman who has a baby doll made of her grandson so he can never leave her again.
I like to watch this one as a companion piece to "Guys and Dolls" (a similar documentary about men and their relationship to their giant lifelike silicone sex toys).

The one that gets me is the woman who is absolutely insistent on having the "perfect" baby who never fusses, makes demands, objects to being dressed in frilly outfits ten times a day, etc. Always just sits there and looks adorable and wins her admiring looks without effort. In part of the docu, she pays an exorbitant amount of money to buy a custom doll, spends hundreds of pounds on baby clothes and accessories from a real-live upscale baby boutique, and flies to America to pick it up...only to find a crack in a hidden spot on the back of the doll's head. Immediately, she starts pouting, saying everything is "spoiled." You might think that a reasonable person who puts that much effort into purchasing an expensive item has every right to be pissed off if she finds it's not as advertised, but her reaction takes it up to eleven. She sulks like a child.

(Also this woman, who is a middle-class white lady, also has a weird thing about black dolls. She loves to collect black baby dolls, to the point that it's very hard not to read anything into it, particularly with the rest of her behavior. You're kind of glad she doesn't have any real children.)

The Knife

Magnificent Witch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure: I have a friend who runs a very lucrative side business of custom reborns. The level of work and detail that goes into them is amazing; the friend herself says that it's very hard for her not to love her dolls after investing so many hours in making them. She's also said that she's had some very weird customers, one of whom sends her progress reports on her doll several years after the fact. If Friend gets online later, I'll see if she's got any stories she's willing to share.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I've always thought that these abominations (and their collectors) are terriying. I've heard that a lot of women who collect these are often childless due to infertility. These... things are so realistic to them that it awakens some of the same hormone responses as actually holding and caring for their own baby would do.
However, it's irreedeemably fucking creepy and the "moms" go waaaayyy overboard.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh, I've always thought that these abominations (and their collectors) are terriying. I've heard that a lot of women who collect these are often childless due to infertility. These... things are so realistic to them that it awakens some of the same hormone responses as actually holding and caring for their own baby would do.
However, it's irreedeemably fucking creepy and the "moms" go waaaayyy overboard.
If they want kids, then why don't they adopt? Well aside from the fact these people come off as severely damaged.

DogTelephone

kiwifarms.net
If they want kids, then why don't they adopt? Well aside from the fact these people come off as severely damaged.
I watched the documentary, it doesn't really even seem like they want kids, they want people to think they have kids.
One of the women, (I think it was the grandma) talked about how now that she doesn't have a baby carriage nobody looks at her etc. she should just get a dog, more people would talk to you if you had a dog.

Also these dolls are pretty expensive. Grandma complains that she can't see grandson, but couldn't she have just used the money for this baby doll to get a ticket to New Zeland? I'm kinda guessing based on her behavior though the daughter doesn't want to see her.

Tags
None