Silicone Baby Community -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).
On YouTube, there is a large community of people, mostly middle aged women, who have videos of themselves playing with and interacting with babies. Sounds innocent enough, right? The thing is...they are silicone dolls.

This community is rich. Not only are they weird women who play with creepy dolls, but they really get into it with their detractors. Here's an example:

THESE THINGS LOOK LIKE FUCKING GOBLINS

JESUS CHRIST

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please, go up to a parent of an ACTUAL FUCKING CHILD who is having bathroom difficulty, and tell them that you're feeling nostalgic for the days when they had to monitor their child's bowel habits. And you miss this so much you're going to spend thousands of dollars you can totally afford, all the while never missing a night of sleep.

I promise you, no jury in the land will convict for what happens next.

Android raptor

50% android, 50% raptor, 100% autistic
kiwifarms.net

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do know it's terrifying for a kid that young to be talking....right?
Shit, I talked early and creeped people out in the supermarket talking way worse than these things. :powerlevel:

Maybe they have a thing for the baby from Twilight....

They also seem to have the same understanding of speech impediments as weaboo roleplayers.

Uncanny Valley

I'M A LOSER, BABY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They do know it's terrifying for a kid that young to be talking....right?
Shit, I talked early and creeped people out in the supermarket talking way worse than these things. :powerlevel:

Maybe they have a thing for the baby from Twilight....

They also seem to have the same understanding of speech impediments as weaboo roleplayers.
Well the baby from Twilight WAS created by someone with a similar mindset

Tags
None