Silicone Baby Community -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Maxliam

You all disgust me.
kiwifarms.net
........I.....I....er....what the fuck? This is more disturbing than Pain Olympics, beheading videos, war videos I saw in the Army (the stuff that didn't get on the news and sometimes worse than liveleak shit), Chris fucking that blow up doll, and bronies.

How? how the hell do these people not end up in the looney bin for running people over or something else that is somehow less antisocial but more criminal than this weird as shit behavior. At least the creepy incels with the fuck dolls have sex with it. They serve a function.

Menopause is a hell of a drug.
I haven't seen pics of them but I wager they're not hot cougars who spend their middle age banging younger dudes.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
........I.....I....er....what the fuck? This is more disturbing than Pain Olympics, beheading videos, war videos I saw in the Army (the stuff that didn't get on the news and sometimes worse than liveleak shit), Chris fucking that blow up doll, and bronies.

How? how the hell do these people not end up in the looney bin for running people over or something else that is somehow less antisocial but more criminal than this weird as shit behavior. At least the creepy incels with the fuck dolls have sex with it. They serve a function.

I haven't seen pics of them but I wager they're not hot cougars who spend their middle age banging younger dudes.
It gets worse. They make reborn kids now:

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
It gets worse. They make reborn kids now:

It looks like a baby face on a child body. It's really weird. Add in a toddler voice for a school aged child that's supposed to be finishing up two pages of writing and has two other binders full of work and this woman clearly has no idea what a real child sounds like past age three.

"Dat would be ouchie!"

This kid must get beat up a lot in imaginary school. Even a kindergartner would think that's baby talk.

So do you roleplay this all day? Like when the reborn kid is at "school" are you playing teacher? Or do you just shove the doll in the closet for a few hours then take it out when it's time for homework and m&m's?

Also, that doll's hair is wrecked. She should take some of that money she spends on clothing and accessories and get the hair rerouted.

I assume she's doing the voice? So she had to record all this dumb baby talk for a kid that's already writing essays?

This video was recommended after I watched that horror show:

This woman is ecstatic and overly emotional about getting a child doll. Judging by what she says she's a kindergarten teacher who has three sons that don't normally live with her. Plus she has a fiance. Can you imagine being engaged to a woman that roleplays with dolls?

This doll came with so many clothes it's unreal. All sized for a five year old. Imagine all of the low income children these clothes would have better served. An intimate object does not need enough clothing to provide a full wardrobe for several children.

At least it has a better face than that monstrosity with the nasty hair.

XxxmarijnxxX

Meahoy memoyay Meyoyyoy
kiwifarms.net
:powerlevel: I have two friends whom I've officiated over a "spiritual wedding" for who have a reborn doll. Let's just say both are mentally and physically incapable of having or taking care of a real child and the hysterics i witnessed when people would comment on their cute baby "doll" was sooooo :autism::autism:. For them i get it, but i don't as well because i also had to help parade this doll around in public and that was enough to :drink::drink: when they'd make alarming statements like "oh we left the baby in the car" and i had to be like, you can't say those things because if it was a real child the Cops would be called...like it was a very :autism: and :islamic: period of time. :powerlevel:

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
:powerlevel: I have two friends whom I've officiated over a "spiritual wedding" for who have a reborn doll. Let's just say both are mentally and physically incapable of having or taking care of a real child and the hysterics i witnessed when people would comment on their cute baby "doll" was sooooo :autism::autism:. For them i get it, but i don't as well because i also had to help parade this doll around in public and that was enough to :drink::drink: when they'd make alarming statements like "oh we left the baby in the car" and i had to be like, you can't say those things because if it was a real child the Cops would be called...like it was a very :autism: and :islamic: period of time. :powerlevel:
Considering all the real cases of cops busting into cars to rescue dolls they thought were babies that's bad. But if they aren't really capable of taking care of real children a doll is a better choice. It's just that there's a huge difference between roleplaying at home and roleplaying in public. If someone sees you mishandling what they think is a real baby then you are going to end up wasting the cops time. But people just have to take these things out in public like they are real.

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net
Here’s my take on this.

My mom loves younger children and babies, probably as much as the people in this community but she didn’t go out and buy a fucking expensive plastic baby doll so she could always have a baby, she instead became a nanny and works with little kids through that.

What I’m saying is that if these nutcases wanted babies that bad they could’ve easily just gotten a babysitting gig and not post pictures of their Baby Alive dolls speaking like Jamaican men on Facebook for all the other nutcases to see.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here’s my take on this.

My mom loves younger children and babies, probably as much as the people in this community but she didn’t go out and buy a fucking expensive plastic baby doll so she could always have a baby, she instead became a nanny and works with little kids through that.

What I’m saying is that if these nutcases wanted babies that bad they could’ve easily just gotten a babysitting gig and not post pictures of their Baby Alive dolls speaking like Jamaican men on Facebook for all the other nutcases to see.
Many of these women aren't stable enough to handle real children.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
Most 'reborn mommies' are post-menopausal woman who have never had children.
This, and women who are either infertile, had a miscarriage, or had a child die on them.
Either way, people who aren't reborn mommies know how babies sound, and when we try to mimick then, it doesn't sound like an actual baby.
I've also seen some women who are able to have a baby but choose to have a reborn baby instead. One specifically, LoveMyRebornBaby who has a video featured here, has 8 of them, but she recently just gave birth to an actual baby a week ago.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like a baby face on a child body. It's really weird. Add in a toddler voice for a school aged child that's supposed to be finishing up two pages of writing and has two other binders full of work and this woman clearly has no idea what a real child sounds like past age three.

"Dat would be ouchie!"

This kid must get beat up a lot in imaginary school. Even a kindergartner would think that's baby talk.

So do you roleplay this all day? Like when the reborn kid is at "school" are you playing teacher? Or do you just shove the doll in the closet for a few hours then take it out when it's time for homework and m&m's?

Also, that doll's hair is wrecked. She should take some of that money she spends on clothing and accessories and get the hair rerouted.

I assume she's doing the voice? So she had to record all this dumb baby talk for a kid that's already writing essays?

This video was recommended after I watched that horror show:

This woman is ecstatic and overly emotional about getting a child doll. Judging by what she says she's a kindergarten teacher who has three sons that don't normally live with her. Plus she has a fiance. Can you imagine being engaged to a woman that roleplays with dolls?

This doll came with so many clothes it's unreal. All sized for a five year old. Imagine all of the low income children these clothes would have better served. An intimate object does not need enough clothing to provide a full wardrobe for several children.

At least it has a better face than that monstrosity with the nasty hair.

That first person isn't a woman, they're a 15-year-old girl so that explains quite a lot (such as the references to grandpa and uncle living with them). I checked out her YT and she's been collecting since she was 8. Makes sense a 15-year-old would have no clue how a school aged child with homework would talk and behave. That doll is jacked up for sure though. What is with that ratty, greasy looking hair? Also when she puts the hair up the hairline is incredibly uneven in the back, like... bizarrely so. I'm assuming it's real human hair since in My Fake Baby the reborn people say they use it, and it clearly needs to be washed. Maybe she did that doll herself or something.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank God for that. Can you imagine people like this trying to take care of a real baby?

View attachment 463662
She's 26? Okay, this shit needs to stop for her now. She's still young enough to get some therapy, medication, and sunlight. I mean, I know she isn't working with much, but no sense buying into Crazy wholesale before you're 30.

Tags
None