Silicone Baby Community -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

aquariumwater

kiwifarms.net
She's 26? Okay, this shit needs to stop for her now. She's still young enough to get some therapy, medication, and sunlight. I mean, I know she isn't working with much, but no sense buying into Crazy wholesale before you're 30.
I mean, she's obese, incapable of even putting linens on the bed, and looks filthy. If, at 26 you're so incapable of taking care of your own body or home to that degree I definitely prefer that you not have (or have access to) real children. Let her stay in her fantasy land. Much like "Real Dolls" these things keep unstable people far away from the real thing.

It seems that guys are getting into these dolls more and more too. I have to wonder how sincere vids like this are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwl0M_v7dp4
Are dudes legitimately gong crazy for these dolls, or are they playing it up for views?

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, reborn dolls can 'die' and be 'cremated':

View attachment 478325

More Münchhausen-by-proxy. The handwritten index card hospital bracelet is a nice touch:

View attachment 478327
You're literally playing a fantasy that is, for actual parents, one of their worst nightmares.

And you're doing it on social media for attention.

If you're not batshit crazy, you're a terrible human being. No third option.

nodramallama

darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, reborn dolls can 'die' and be 'cremated':

View attachment 478325

More Münchhausen-by-proxy. The handwritten index card hospital bracelet is a nice touch:

View attachment 478327
As a mom of two very little boys I have no idea why ANYONE would want to take care kids if they didn’t have too lol

That being said having a sick child ... that level
of sick ... is absoloutly terrifying and something I pray I will NEVER have to deal with ... if you want to play with dolls yep that super fucked but whatever you do you ... but to then to purposefully put yourself in poisitions where horrible things are happening to said pretend child (someone you pretend is real) .. I just cannot comprehetend that honestly lol

Francis E. Dec Esc.

kiwifarms.net
As a mom of two very little boys I have no idea why ANYONE would want to take care kids if they didn’t have too lol

That being said having a sick child ... that level
of sick ... is absoloutly terrifying and something I pray I will NEVER have to deal with ... if you want to play with dolls yep that super fucked but whatever you do you ... but to then to purposefully put yourself in poisitions where horrible things are happening to said pretend child (someone you pretend is real) .. I just cannot comprehetend that honestly lol
I'm just glad they're playing out their fantasies with a lump of plastic and not a real baby.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you don't want to be mocked, don't show us the equivalent of a taxidermied cat that you're petting and treating like it's alive, and if you can't do that then for the love of fuck don't prove how you've never been around kids with the most obnoxious, fake, badly written, and horrible baby speak I've ever seen.

Jarilo182

BIRDPOSTER
kiwifarms.net
https://www.reddit.com/user/remaining_anonymiss
https://www.reddit.com/r/RebornDollCringe/comments/8uaz89/britton_is_all_that_in_a_bag_of_chips/
https://www.reddit.com/r/RebornDollCringe/comments/8u5jem/hey_brittons_mom/

This is Britton's "mother's" Reddit account, don't w/e/e/n her though. She's actually pretty normal and seems to understand why people find this shit weird, but she's embraced the cringe and apparently has 3 normal adult children. She even pokes fun at other dolls on the subreddit I posted earlier. I'm surprised, her hobby is still weird as hell to me, but she's no lolcow at all.

The genuine crazies in this community tend to be the mothers who get these dolls because they lost children somehow, as tragic as that is.

Last edited:
Tags
None