Silversarcasm/Alice Hewitt - Mental Illness and Disability Fetishist Extraordinaire

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
Tumblr is home to hundreds, perhaps thousands, of cows both big and small who glorify and obsess over mental illness and disabilities. However, one Tumblrcow stands out above all others in this department. Much like IDCP is to cisphobia, and Misandry-Mermaid is to man-hating, she is more or less the one who spearheaded the Tumblr mentality of "Mental illness is so cool, fun, and edgy!"

Meet Silversarcasm (ARCHIVE), real name Alice Hewitt. She is absolutely obsessed with mental illness and physical disabilities, to the point where it defines her entire identity. But don't take my word for it; check out her personal info on her blog:
759ce1918fd8a761bf5548dfce5bfa2f.png
babbd3654393fbe90bb322a03ddb70aa.png
12d4bb2becf6bf5dfc2c7decdd2f88a8.png

95d7d21a6090c1765f010e857482b920.png
Sadly, even all of that is fairly run-of-the-mill for Tumblr. So, let's take a look at some of her original posts and get a better look at the special breed of tard she is. Naturally, like most of Tumblr, her "activism" consists mostly of whining about fictional characters.
a67e6d6e40e3ad437081ca82448d5a9b.png

957683d873ef5287b3ebe0c60c97b7f3.png

d59951f7b0bfb002c711ac78ad5d6969.png
40eab25c81743287c3eb9dbf2a3ea4dd.png

222e2a5a1d4372f5144a2d84dbc8e706.png
1371a07983adb8d055c471a66a25e996.png
ca3f7494088937619f0c1d71c92c9ecb.png
b84396573b4a1cbf9b9f780cdace566e.png

0524f4b9240c2e45b2d7c2421674ad17.png
43426a0b656041a2a7aaca138a82d23d.png
0cb6ddfd51c3e5bafdc3f176d136d7eb.png
e175b12a21773c2836e4903ff9b854b7.png
2b8b5ec2cc062e22b463e0bfc24841b9.png
a2bfaf07208239a37578d8bf19a4b3f1.png
Alice also has a Twitter (ARCHIVE).
She claims to have a twin sister named Charlotte Hewitt. Conveniently for Alice's narrative, "Charlotte" is chronically ill, mentally ill, and confined to a wheelchair. Even more conveniently, "Charlotte" agrees with everything Alice says and shares all of her views on mental illness, disabilities, and social justice. "Charlotte" has her own blog (ARCHIVE). Although I looked, I couldn't find any pictures of the two of them together, and since they're twins, they both look exactly alike. Again, how convenient.
EDIT: Her "Disabilityfest" blog. (ARCHIVE)

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could already tell this was an entitled fat fuck who sits in bed all day whining about dumb stupid shit. All she needs now is to call herself a "fat activist" to complete the whole trifecta of smugness.

img

Helvetica Scenario

Helvetica is a very, very rare occurrence.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Charlotte also writes identically to Alice, which is... interesting. Twins don't share absolutely everything, and the fact her so-called sister has the exact same retarded typing quirks she does - heavy use of lowercase; a tendency to leave out punctuation at the end of sentences; the fondness for abbreviations like rly and the identical use of lmao when describing things that aren't actually funny - is making me pretty damn suspicious.

Image1.png
Image2.png
Image3.png
Image4.png

Oh, and then there's the 'hospital selfies', conveniently cropped so they don't show Charlotte's face.

Image5.png Image6.png

Oh. Incidentally, Charlotte says she's a dialysis patient. Now, I've seen people in renal failure and dialysis patients, and a fairly common side-effect of both of these is skin discoloration. Long story short, it's caused by the buildup of pigments in the skin that are eliminated by healthy kidneys, but can't be removed by dialysis. In her pictures, however, Charlotte looks even paler than my pasty white ass. What a fortunate young lady she is.

Last edited:

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
her so-called sister has the exact same retarded typing quirks she does - heavy use of lowercase; a tendency to leave out punctuation at the end of sentences; the fondness for abbreviations like rly and identical use of lmao when describing things that aren't actually funny
In fairness, 90% of Tumblr types like that. Still suspicious, though.

Frenda

esperger's syndrome
kiwifarms.net
nIZBDRZ.jpg

face photo of the alleged sister. this is from like a year ago so if anyone wants to dig up old photos of SS from around that timeframe to compare there you go.

http://archive.md/xa49y

i would look for more myself but i post almost exclusively from mobile and it's too much of a pain in the ass right now

http://itrhymeswithalayne.tumblr.com/tagged/fsgs/ seems to be the "sister's" personal tag

edit: http://itrhymeswithalayne.tumblr.com/tagged/selfie Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying. they do look like two different people to me though

archived the first page. http://archive.md/22B9Y

V

VJ 120

kiwifarms.net
Being considered intelligent and useful is ableism. Why? Because Tumblr.

It figures that a person who clearly needs to see a psychiatrist/counselor is extremely anti-doing that. Really, her insanity would be more laughable if I didn't know deep down in my heart that she's instructing other younger, more gullible kids to ignore their mental illnesses because doctors are evil. (:_(

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some of these fat fucks could actually do to become activists. At least if it means picketing or something. Flapping bingo wings while screaming obscenities sitting in a lecture hall then chugging straight gravy from a cup doesn't count.

Ho Mo for Women

Sandrat Fictionkin
kiwifarms.net
Some of these fat fucks could actually do to become activists. At least if it means picketing or something. Flapping bingo wings while screaming obscenities sitting in a lecture hall then chugging straight gravy from a cup doesn't count.
Wait, I'm not caught up on the Trigglypuff thread. That's what she was drinking? Gravy? You're joking, right? Right...?
Anyway, Alice apparently does consider herself a "neurodivergency" activist. She organizes some kind of annual event called "Disabilityfest", except it's not really an event, so much as it is a Tumblr blog where people talk about which disabled (or supposedly disabled) characters they like.

Gentleburd

Has a teensy top hat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, I'm not caught up on the Trigglypuff thread. That's what she was drinking? Gravy? You're joking, right? Right...?
Anyway, Alice apparently does consider herself a "neurodivergency" activist. She organizes some kind of annual event called "Disabilityfest", except it's not really an event, so much as it is a Tumblr blog where people talk about which disabled (or supposedly disabled) characters they like.

Disabilityfest....

A disability is something to overcome, not something to praise or admire someone for. Learning to live with a disability (or, even better, beating it) is what should be praised. Because then you can live just like everyone else. Normal is good.

I'd trade 'disabilities' with her in a heartbeat. It'd be nice to have a fake diagnosis that I can leave behind on my Tumblr while I go out and enjoy a healthy life.

Cobra_Kaijewe

Snake milk provides proper calcium.
kiwifarms.net
I like how she straight up says "Yup, I'm autistic".
Is this really something to brag about?

Lachlan Hunter McIntyre

Harakudoshi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's so ableist and oppressive to be 'neurotypical' and successful in life. Oh, how ever will we live with ourselves? What with normal relationships with others, a stable and well-paying career, and a happy family? Please, do go on about how hard your life and how you're being oppressed whilst you stew in your own juices typing on Dumblr all day. We're oh-so interested.

Keerakh

Give me some sugar, I am your neighbor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that this kind of idiot worships the whole 'disabled' status indicates they know nothing of the pain and stress it causes, in any regard.
For the past couple days I've been having slight panic attacks over certain courses I have to take in september. I shouldn't be, they shouldn't be something I'm flipping out over but it's happening. If they ever did feel this kind of stress outside of being outspoken little shits who want to cause drama, they wouldn't be worshiping it. They'd be desperate to find a way to stop it, to function normally and to escape pain.