Inactive Simba Lion / Steven Hopps - Actual legal name, claims Disney stole it, SHOT TWO COPS (AND DIED)

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Even if he does eventually make it to a general population somewhere, I highly doubt AB would approach him for any other reason than a bitch/fall-guy; especially after having legally changed his name to an African king..... aside from all the other reasons to turn him out. And with guys like "Simba", after AB has their way with em (if still alive), they usually get turned over to a rival gang, or used as meat for jumping in a new AB member who's the real deal.
From what I know of the Aryans this is most likely. He can't fight, is rətarded, and sure as shit does not have the social skills to make any useful business deals. As fucked up as the AB is, they won't go to bat for some autist that has literally nothing to offer them. He's either a target for extortion or jumping in.

Edit: lolded already? Expedient.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
He had a gross little discord, so I suppose so. Also a sticker pack. Do we have any eyes in his Discord at the moment?
The sticker pack is from an artist named Nowandlater who pretty much does telegram stickers as his main source of commissions so Simba likely paid for them, doesn’t really mean he had friends.

The discord seems to be more his failed attempt at building a Michigan fur community and seems like noone cared about him there. It’s also dead right now and was before.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The sticker pack is from an artist named Nowandlater who pretty much does telegram stickers as his main source of commissions so Simba likely paid for them, doesn’t really mean he had friends.

The discord seems to be more his failed attempt at building a Michigan fur community and seems like noone cared about him there. It’s also dead right now and was before.
Anyone who was there was probably there for the tard cum and the cow is dead.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After watching Null's stream from last night where he briefly looked over the thread (expect a Simba Lion stream sometime soon, he said he'd do it if Simba died or went to jail), I had a thought about how pitiful Simba's existence was. He pushed away his friends and family to live the solitary life of a furfag and be named after his favorite character, just to then complain about not having friends and people he could relate to. So whether family members were contacted or not, due to his poor choices culminating to this point, he quietly laid in a hospital bed for about a week before giving up the ghost. His condition had stabled when it was last reported on, but then he suddenly just passes in an anti-climatic manner.

What went through his mind during his final hours? Was he ever awake during that time, or had he slipped into a coma? He didn't believe in a higher power or even in an afterlife (I'm assuming), so why did he decide he was done with life? Did he hate humans that much that he'd rather die than continue living, or was this his final "fuck you" as a sovereign citizen (since he was well on his way down that path anyway) to die before he could be charged/tried? Just how tired of life was he at age 40 that he threw caution to the wind and it ended up in his death?

If nothing else, the silver lining is that at least he didn't kill anyone. Makes him more pathetic than couch cuck in that regard, but he didn't manage to take anyone down with him as originally feared. Guess Prince John really was his true spirit animal.

Goodnight, sweet prince.
source.gif

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
His condition had stabled when it was last reported on, but then he suddenly just passes in an anti-climatic manner.

What went through his mind during his final hours? Was he ever awake during that time, or had he slipped into a coma?
Probably not much.

Publicly reported conditions of criminal suspects almost never contain the whole story. There's almost always an unspoken qualifier; "stable, but....".
And if he did have family, they may have had a hand in pulling his plug out of shame.

My educated opinion is that he was stable, but only as a veggie on life-support. And absent familial intervention/wishes, he may have been an organ-donor; the state only kept him alive until a recipient was found.

The inmate organ-donor industry is kept pretty hushy, and varies by state, and because of privacy laws we'll never know for sure.

But I'm doubtful; his furry corpse was probably so pozloaded, they just chucked it into the facility's boiler furnace.

Last edited:

AkihabaraKimmi

kiwifarms.net
Other than being sedated for several successful surgeries, Simba was awake and well, with many visitors/family at the hospital. It was only the last few days, after Thanksgiving, when he developed sepsis and had heart failure. During the last week in ICU he drew, wrote and had a peaceful time. The ICU staff was really good to him. His funeral will be on Friday in Michigan.

Probably not much.

Publicly reported conditions of criminal suspects almost never contain the whole story. There's almost always an unspoken qualifier; "stable, but....".
And if he did have family, they may have had a hand in pulling his plug out of shame.

My educated opinion is that he was stable, but only as a veggie on life-support. And absent familial intervention/wishes, he may have been an organ-donor; the state only kept him alive until a recipient was found.

The inmate organ-donor industry is kept pretty hushy, and varies by state, and because of privacy laws we'll never know for sure.

But I'm doubtful; his furry corpse was probably so pozloaded, they probably just chucked it into the facility's boiler furnace.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
Other than being sedated for several successful surgeries, Simba was awake and well, with many visitors/family at the hospital. It was only the last few days, after Thanksgiving, when he developed sepsis and had heart failure. During the last week in ICU he drew, wrote and had a peaceful time. The ICU staff was really good to him. His funeral will be on Friday in Michigan.
At least he had that going for him, which is nice.

Broadwing

kiwifarms.net
Take the informative vote, but source? Abstracted a bit if you need to.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino