Manosphere Simon Alexander Öhlund / Simon Öhlund / Simon Ölund / SwedishElliotRodger / SWEDISHGOD28 - Pedophile and wannabe-rapist. Fucks his cat.

A-tistic

:-DDDDDDD
kiwifarms.net
Tonight I was going out to the club. I groped every girl I could get my hands on. I tried walking up to some girl and asked her "do you think Im handsome? Do you want to fuck?" Stupid bitch rejected me so I called her an ugly whore. Then I stalked her and almost raped her. It was a crazy night. I am the king.

There you go Simon, some copypaste for your next post. You're welcome!

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
There will come a day in the future when this FAT FUCK will die and we will hath lost our not prized at all INCEL

We should all realize that this FAT FUCK is not forever... One of these days, he's going to get dick slapped by someone's black boyfriend, and then he is going to kill himself on the tinychat in shame (accidentally I might add, because we know he couldn't technically do it himself). That is, after he pulls his pants down in a bar and uploads it to the internet in order to prove that he almost raped someone. So when the time comes for his inevitable burial.

So that's why we must form a DEATH DAY PARTY for our friend, Simon Alexander Öhlund. I'm saying we should IRL crash & raid his funeral, turning it into a "FUN!"-eral, wearing Guy Fawkes :epik: masks and kiwi bird costumes and all "PARTY HARD!!!" with loud music, free food, and drink. Promiscuous women are utmost welcome :heart-full: .

We should spend the time there giving all these "sincere" mementos and speeches about how Simon sucked and how the country of Sweden will be better off without him and how the mysterious smell has finally dissipated!

Most importantly, the "big speech", we must recite his entire life and all his failures to everyone there, starting from his failure to lose his virginity to what he did to his cat, to the inevitable future moment when he pulls his pants down in a bar and gets heroically raped by someone's black boyfriend.

Then, after we finish telling our audience every single minor detail, complete with projector screens showing every video from @A-tistic's archive, in chronological order I may add, we will all proceed to spit, fart, piss, shit, and masturbate on his tombstone, kicking it and screaming "FUCK LIFE! WHAT A WASTE!" "FUCK YOUR LIFE! WHAT A WASTE!" and write "REST IN PIECES PEDO" on the headstone while others may pour cum and cat hair all over his grave. Firecrackers are also a necessity, I would suggest lighting them off at the start of our raid, as only a few kiwis storm the gates open blasting confetti over bystanders.

I'd itch to dig up the corpse and set it on fire but I digress that to be too much, because the smell of burning ASS and RAPE would be FAR too much to handle. However I will say by the time we start to close out we will bring forth the shattered remains of his dignity. We sprinkle the hardened dignity shards on the mess of cum and cat hair like nuts on a sundae. The cherry. you may ask? His DMCA requests.

After we're done, and everybody cheers us for our grand show, we pass out political activist pamphlets for abortion (:_( and against toxic masculinity, for we must educate Sweden on how to prevent incels.

And thus, the first, and last SAO convention. It would be the perfect spot for the first and last "SAO"-con, with major trolling celebrities welcome to come. The red carpet should definitely be rolled out for @Null and Dynastia (fuck you I will not call you @Fagnasty) In the course of the main events, such as the "big speech", panels will be held by the likes of veterans trolling celebrities and women on Kiwifarms alike.

After all, if the extremely limited supply of LULZ were to die, we have to make sure it goes out with a BANG!

Well that was a waste of time. I'm gonna go shower and go to bed. Later!

Last edited:

A-tistic

kiwifarms.net
There will come a day in the future when this FAT FUCK will die and we will hath lost our not prized at all INCEL

We should all realize that this FAT FUCK is not forever... One of these days, he's going to get dick slapped by someone's black boyfriend, and then he is going to kill himself on the tinychat in shame (accidentally I might add, because we know he couldn't technically do it himself). That is, after he pulls his pants down in a bar and uploads it to the internet in order to prove that he almost raped someone. So when the time comes for his inevitable burial.

So that's why we must form a DEATH DAY PARTY for our friend, Simon Alexander Öhlund. I'm saying we should IRL crash & raid his funeral, turning it into a "FUN!"-eral, wearing Guy Fawkes :epik: masks and kiwi bird costumes and all "PARTY HARD!!!" with loud music, free food, and drink. Promiscuous women are utmost welcome :heart-full: .

We should spend the time there giving all these "sincere" mementos and speeches about how Simon sucked and how the country of Sweden will be better off without him and how the mysterious smell has finally dissipated!

Most importantly, the "big speech", we must recite his entire life and all his failures to everyone there, starting from his failure to lose his virginity to what he did to his cat, to the inevitable future moment when he pulls his pants down in a bar and gets heroically raped by someone's black boyfriend.

Then, after we finish telling our audience every single minor detail, complete with projector screens showing every video from @A-tistic's archive, in chronological order I may add, we will all proceed to spit, fart, piss, shit, and masturbate on his tombstone, kicking it and screaming "FUCK LIFE! WHAT A WASTE!" "FUCK YOUR LIFE! WHAT A WASTE!" and write "REST IN PIECES PEDO" on the headstone while others may pour cum and cat hair all over his grave. Firecrackers are also a necessity, I would suggest lighting them off at the start of our raid, as only a few kiwis storm the gates open blasting confetti over bystanders.

I'd itch to dig up the corpse and set it on fire but I digress that to be too much, because the smell of burning ASS and RAPE would be FAR too much to handle. However I will say by the time we start to close out we will bring forth the shattered remains of his dignity. We sprinkle the hardened dignity shards on the mess of cum and cat hair like nuts on a sundae. The cherry. you may ask? His DMCA requests.

After we're done, and everybody cheers us for our grand show, we pass out political activist pamphlets for abortion (:_( and against toxic masculinity, for we must educate Sweden on how to prevent incels.

And thus, the first, and last SAO convention. It would be the perfect spot for the first and last "SAO"-con, with major trolling celebrities welcome to come. The red carpet should definitely be rolled out for @Null and Dynastia (fuck you I will not call you @Fagnasty) In the course of the main events, such as the "big speech", panels will be held by the likes of veterans trolling celebrities and women on Kiwifarms alike.

After all, if the extremely limited supply of LULZ were to die, we have to make sure it goes out with a BANG!

Well that was a waste of time. I'm gonna go shower and go to bed. Later!
Lmao! What's the origin of this pasta?

A-tistic

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for double posting (And in Swedish, to boot) men jag har fått tag på din mors nummer, ett enda ord till om djurplågeri så ringer jag. Så du vet. ha en bra dag.
His mum, the police, everyone knows all about his antics already. Simon is as outed as anyone can ever possibly get. He has about as much of a private life as 2009 Chris at this point, with the difference that Simon is a nasty molester instead of just a goofy autist.

In conclusion: don't waste your time thinking Simon has any sort of shame or any reputation to lose.

Last edited:

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
His mum, the police, everyone knows all about his antics already. Simon is as outed as anyone can ever possibly get. He has about as much of a private life as 2009 Chris at this point, with the difference that Simon is a nasty molester instead of just a goofy autist.

In conclusion: don't waste your time thinking Simon has any sort of shame or any reputation to lose.
Well, i'm still curious about how she likes his "fucking his cat" antics.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino