Manosphere Simon Alexander Öhlund / Simon Öhlund / Simon Ölund / SwedishElliotRodger / SWEDISHGOD28 - Pedophile and wannabe-rapist. Fucks his cat.

SWEDISHGOD28

kiwifarms.net
Next Friday or Saturday I'm gonna do my last social mission. After being ignored by women for 28 years never had a girlfriend or having sex with a woman who finds me attractive I'm gonna do something beautiful. I'm gonna destroy a woman's life by raping and groping her. I'm gonna go out alone to a bar and get drunk and if women reject me in there I'm gonna stalk her and then rape her. It will be wonderful. I hope I will feel better afterwards. You can put this on www.flashback.org

ATaxingWoman

Stefannie Lööfven, Professional Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Next Friday or Saturday I'm gonna do my last social mission. After being ignored by women for 28 years never had a girlfriend or having sex with a woman who finds me attractive I'm gonna do something beautiful. I'm gonna destroy a woman's life by raping and groping her. I'm gonna go out alone to a bar and get drunk and if women reject me in there I'm gonna stalk her and then rape her. It will be wonderful. I hope I will feel better afterwards. You can put this on www.flashback.org
Put it on Flashback yourself. We're not your personal servants

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good luck with that.

Trombonista

Merger of the Double Posts
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really love this thread about me. I have actually made myself famous on the internet. Many people in town knows about me and that feels great. I am going to the bar alone on saturday drunk to celebrate :) I am a celebrity. When are you guys gonna post on me on flashback?
Why go to the bar if you're gonna be drinking at home?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: NumerousNeighbours

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna go to the bar afterwards when I'm drunk. This weekend is gonna get wild and also I have had 20 flashback accounts which have been banned
This is your legacy? Flashback accounts? Damn I am so frustrated about that, I go fuck my girl.

A-tistic

:-DDDDDDD
kiwifarms.net
Are you a funny person and have you done anything good in your life? Always i wanna see how you look like so we can meet one day so i can kill you.
"Today I saw A-tistic when I was out clubbing. I almost went up and almost killed him but there was so many people around so instead I almost got really drunk and almost started groping a lot of girls. I almost got in trouble with the police too. It was a crazy night, almost."

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
It just occurred to me you're literally Mr. Plinkett.

• Feels
Reactions: Tard Baby

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino