Manosphere Simon Alexander Öhlund / Simon Öhlund / Simon Ölund / SwedishElliotRodger / SWEDISHGOD28 - Pedophile and wannabe-rapist. Fucks his cat.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
You’re moving and want to change your name because you’re ashamed of what you’ve done? What, so you’re a new man now?

Reactions: Danskjaevel

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Or he just wants to hide his shit and do it all over again?
What else is there to do in a shithole country like Sweden? Seriously he needs to grow up and accept that women will never find him attractive no matter what he does.

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator & Climate Activist
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to watch his new video even WITH the language barrier...
The video is gone now so you couldn't watch it even if you wanted to, but the gist of it was basically that

A) He wants to move from Norrköping to a place where nobody knows him
B) He wants to change his name
C) He is ashamed over the way he's talked about and treated women over the years
D) He is stupid and crazy

SWEDISHGOD28

kiwifarms.net

My latest plan is to become a comedian or a stand up comedian because i know i can make people laugh.

Im actually beginning to start a new way in my life where i feel im growing up. I done many stupid things and said many stupid things but only because of my depression and mental illness. But right now i feel like im growing up and starting to become a new and better person. And im not stupid or mentally slow i dont a iq test on internet and it gave me 120. You gotta have 80 or lower to be considered mentally slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liber Pater

kiwifarms.net

My latest plan is to become a comedian or a stand up comedian because i know i can make people laugh.

Im actually beginning to start a new way in my life where i feel im growing up. I done many stupid things and said many stupid things but only because of my depression and mental illness. But right now i feel like im growing up and starting to become a new and better person. And im not stupid or mentally slow i dont a iq test on internet and it gave me 120. You gotta have 80 or lower to be considered mentally slow.
Given your previous statements (and your country of residence), I must ask: what are your thoughts on Islam?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino