Manosphere Simon Alexander Öhlund / Simon Öhlund / Simon Ölund / SwedishElliotRodger / SWEDISHGOD28 - Pedophile and wannabe-rapist. Fucks his cat.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Phantom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to watch his new video even WITH the language barrier...
The video is gone now so you couldn't watch it even if you wanted to, but the gist of it was basically that

A) He wants to move from Norrköping to a place where nobody knows him
B) He wants to change his name
C) He is ashamed over the way he's talked about and treated women over the years
D) He is stupid and crazy

SWEDISHGOD28

kiwifarms.net

My latest plan is to become a comedian or a stand up comedian because i know i can make people laugh.

Im actually beginning to start a new way in my life where i feel im growing up. I done many stupid things and said many stupid things but only because of my depression and mental illness. But right now i feel like im growing up and starting to become a new and better person. And im not stupid or mentally slow i dont a iq test on internet and it gave me 120. You gotta have 80 or lower to be considered mentally slow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liber Pater

#FreeUnzReview
kiwifarms.net

My latest plan is to become a comedian or a stand up comedian because i know i can make people laugh.

Im actually beginning to start a new way in my life where i feel im growing up. I done many stupid things and said many stupid things but only because of my depression and mental illness. But right now i feel like im growing up and starting to become a new and better person. And im not stupid or mentally slow i dont a iq test on internet and it gave me 120. You gotta have 80 or lower to be considered mentally slow.
Given your previous statements (and your country of residence), I must ask: what are your thoughts on Islam?

SWEDISHGOD28

kiwifarms.net
Given your previous statements (and your country of residence), I must ask: what are your thoughts on Islam?
6/21: I really dont care about them and they dont care about us swedes they come to our country without knowing anything about or history or moral laws. And i usually ignore them. Fuck islam.

7/25: Are any of my videos funny?

1/10:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaimas

The Spoon Slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Im planning to commit suicide before my birthday on the 1st of may. Wish me good luck. Im gonna go outside in the forest and hang myself i hope someone can take better care of my cat.
Stop being a selfish prick. Just because you're a miserable failure doesn't give you the right to hurt others.

You want to actually make life worth living? Stop acting like one of the children you admitted to wanting to fuck, own up to your failures, and start working to correct them. The only obstacle to it is you.

Reactions: annausagi2