Careercow Simon Stepsys / Simon Macmate / Simon Baxter - THE INTERNET MILLIONAIRE!

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Simon-Stepsys-Banners-Broker.jpg

Behold, the face of a man who you know you can trust with your hard earned money.

LOL JK. It's Simon Stepsys, a serial con artist.

Simon Sigitas Stepsys of either 61 Welsh Row, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5EW, UK (if the latitude and longitude on his Twitter are to be believed), or The Old Police Station, 96 Welsh Row, Nantwich, Cheshire, CW5 5ET (if Companies House is to be believed), is the sole director of two companies, Simon Stepsys Success International Ltd, and Master Key Associates Ltd. Currently, these companies' activities revolve around the following:

- Shilling for an online business opportunity called My Advertising Pays;
- Shilling his e-book, "The MAP Addiction," which in turn shills for My Advertising Pays (and cockwaves about how wonderful and awesome he is.)

He has a variety of other webshites, sorry, websites, on which he pushes his questionable "bizopps" onto the desperate and the credulous. These are too numerous to list but include www.paysdaily.com, www.simonstepsys.com, www.200kincome.com, www.getmegarrich.com, and so forth. Currently, he pushes a scheme called My Advertising Pays but he's been involved with other programmes and suchlike in the nigh on 20 years he's been dining high on the hog at your expense.

Anyhow. Way back when, he was allegedly employed as a roadsweeper. Here's a picture of a young himself sweeping a road wearing nothing but Union Jack undercrackers:

simon%2Broad%2Bsweeper.JPG

However, he decided that scamming people out of their hard earned cash was easier and more lucrative than sweeping roads, and besides, he clearly had a cigar habit to pay for, so he set up a company called Winstar Direct. Through this company, he pushed a multi-level marketing scheme (a pattern which will become increasingly familiar as you read this) on horse-racing tips and football pools tips, which was advertised in newspapers and for which he was sued by the Office of Fair Trading and slapped with an injunction against repeating this.

http://www.gov-news.org/gov/uk/news/courts_halts_misleading_homeworking_ads/48169.html
http://www.gov-news.org/gov/uk/news/courts_halts_misleading_homeworking_ads/48169.html
He was also criticised in Parliament in 2001 for this scammery:

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200001/cmhansrd/vo010202/debtext/10202-10.htm

In 2007, he surfaced pushing a home working opportunity called More Than Traffic. He described it as, "Never before have I encountered such a brilliant opportunity!"

He was, of course, telling the truth. It was a brilliant opportunity... FOR HIM. It was, of course, a Ponzi scheme in which you bought internet traffic packs and were guaranteed a huge income. When confronted on this by a member of the Realscam forum in 2007, he got very, very, salty indeed and threatened a lolsuit.

Anyhow. Fast forward to 2012, and he's shilling something called Banners Broker, which is another Ponzi scheme which, once again, relies on you, the chump, buying "traffic packs" to allocate towards "panels" which you own and get shares of revenue from if people click on them. Needless to say, you also got large bonuses from recruiting people into the whole scheme and their initial stakes were what the earlier investors were paid out from. Banners Broker collapsed in 2014 and its Canadian overlords were nicked, however, Septic Simon wriggled free. In fact, Banners Broker started life as an even more blatant Ponzi scheme, being as it was advertised with the slogan, "It's impossible not to make money with this!" and described as a "Straightline Cycler Doubler."

(Incidentally, that trophy he's so proud of up there at the top of the post? That's his Affiliate of the Year trophy for Banners Broker.)

He's now jumped ship to My Advertising Pays, run by a dodgy Mississippian called Mike Deese, and he runs their franchise in the UK. My Advertising Pays is another Ponzi scheme, natch. The idea is that you put in a chunk of money, then click 10 ads per day on their website (all the ads are, of course, for other affiliates of MAP) and your chunk of money turns into a larger chunk of money. Then you're urged / forced to roll it over and click another 10 ads per day, and recruit other members, and buy traffic packs (which entitle you to a larger share) and which are the real source of MAP's income. Needless to say, once you try to cash out, they become rather reticent to let you so do. Once again, obvious Ponzi is obvious, using later investors' monies to pay earlier investors.

It occurred to me while typing this that the real lolcows in all this are Septic Simon's victims, but that's beside the point.

So. Simon Stepsys and his lolmilk. What does he do that's funny? Well, he blogs. Repeatedly, about how well he's doing. He has many pictures of himself posing in strange manners next to posh cars he claims to own.

Slide3.jpg

Simon-Stepsys.jpg

11156143_754362881348569_2593092365478771793_n-960x600.jpg

Notice the "here are my genitals, please kick them" pose he's so fond of in the first picture.

Also, that Empower Network? Another Ponzi scheme. I don't think I can name a single business he's been involved in that hasn't been mega dodgy, if I'm honest.

Anyhow. Aside from posing and looking stupid (there is a brilliant example of this on his LinkedIn page), he also blogs about how you, yes, YOU, can be an Internet Millionaire too if only you could put aside the poverty mentality (i.e. having a job) and hang around with the winners in life (i.e. sign up to My Advertising Pays, specifically, as part of his downline, and take MASSIVE action by buying loads of traffic packs.)

You may also notice the cult-like atmosphere of his blog postings and also his MAP events. They seem to focus on love-bombing you by saying that you have dreams, and you can have those dreams of having a lifestyle like the one he purports to have. But you must do exactly as he says and sign up to his downline in a Ponzi scheme and unfriend on Facebook all the "haters" and "dream stealers" who are out to do you and MAP down and that Simon Stepsys is the only one you can trust. After all, wouldn't you rather listen to him, THE INTERNET MILLIONAIRE, than someone who has a poverty mentality? This is why you must (as he does) delete all posts on your social media that aren't from your asspatters / victims, because they're just being negative and cynical.

Oh, but MAP isn't a Ponzi scheme. He says so himself. Because once you buy 1200 advertising packs, you get to "Diamond" rank and you have to cash out. But he doesn't say where the money to cash out with comes from, and the only real answer to this is newer investors than yourself. LOL JK. It's a Ponzi. In fact, many investors in MAP are having difficulty actually getting the money, and all of a sudden, now that a number of people have got to Diamond, oh look, the rank structure's changed, and isn't it time to take MASSIVE action and roll your profits *snerk* over into the system once again? You don't want to be a quitter do you? Well then.

Here's a video of him addressing a crowd of eager MAP members in London in 2014. I noted while watching this (powerlevelling ahoy) with some alarm that I've actually been to this conference centre in the past, although not for Septic Simon's nonsense.

You will of course note that every word that comes out of this mouth is abject bollocks.

Well, this post is getting rather lengthy. I suppose I'll finish up with some observations about whether he really is THE INTERNET MILLIONAIRE or whether he's just putting on an appearance to sell people a lifestyle. Firstly, according to Companies House, here are the most recently filed accounts for his company (up to end of 2014-15 fiscal year). It will be noted that he claims to have £314,555 cash in the company bank account and that it is owed £234,677. But in turn the company owes £538,586, most likely to schlubs who've signed up to his downline, bought 1200 credit packs to get to Diamond, and now want to cash out. He also claims intangible fixed assets (probably the goodwill of the business) at £86,400 though I'm pretty sure that's more than a little generous, frankly. In short, the net worth of the company is just over ten grand. If he were to realistically value the goodwill, it would be insolvent, I'm sure.

If he really was earning as much as he claims he is, and he did say in a 2007 interview that he was earning over £30,000 per month from his scamming, this would surely appear on the company accounts as directors' salaries. But it doesn't (if there are any Kiwis who are accountants, can they check this?).

Ah, but what about the Porsche and the Bentley and the Breitling watch? Well... no. You can hire luxury cars. Also, see that picture of the white Porsche on the brick paved forecourt? Note well that brick patterned forecourt, and the brick walls with a row of bricks about halfway up. Now look at this shot from Google Maps with Street View of a business called Cheshire Luxury Cars, based in Nantwich:

AQbwGbn.jpg

Yes, that's right. He either hired the cars from there or just stood next to one gurning while his minion took a snapshot.

Maybe on Monday I'll ring up said Cheshire Luxury Cars and enquire about hiring that white Porsche myself... but that would just be mean.

Oh, and you can hire watches as well. Just saiyan.

Finally finally, here's his Facebook and his Twitter and his LinkedIn pages. I'm sure you'll be able to find plenty lolmilk therein:

https://www.facebook.com/Stepsys?fref=ts
https://twitter.com/netmillionaire
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-stepsys-ba75a1

And a very useful link if you really want to dig into the history of all this:

http://taratalkstoday.blogspot.co.uk/p/simon-stepsys-aka-baxter-scammer.html
https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-stepsys-ba75a1
(Mike Deese, the owner of MAP, actually filed a lolsuit against the Tara Talks blog but it was dismissed almost as soon as a Judge clapped eyes on it. Just so you know.)

As for the future... well, once MAP goes down the toilet like Banners Broker did, no doubt he knows another Ponzi scheme that he can leap into... watch this space.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Con artists are some of my favorite cows to keep up with and this one loves his lolsuits it seems. There are tons of cows who are currently on the warpath against this site and filing frivolous shit like that.

I really hope MAP isn't what I thought it was at first when I read this and I'm not gonna go into much about that.

DavidFerrie

I wore paisley - I was TOO COOL
kiwifarms.net
Interesting to know that these types, who infest the USA, aren't confined to our borders. A lot of them operate in a legal gray area where what they're doing may not technically be illegal, but is highly unethical. I recently encountered a Utah-based gang of these types, complete with the phony six-figured "sample checks" that scammers from Frank (Catch Me If You Can) Abnagale Jr. to Barry Minkow have relied on to gull potential "investors" and "partners".

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting to know that these types, who infest the USA, aren't confined to our borders. A lot of them operate in a legal gray area where what they're doing may not technically be illegal, but is highly unethical. I recently encountered a Utah-based gang of these types, complete with the phony six-figured "sample checks" that scammers from Frank (Catch Me If You Can) Abnagale Jr. to Barry Minkow have relied on to gull potential "investors" and "partners".

Either that or they operate offshore in questionable régimes - Banners Broker was based in Belize, MAP is based currently in Anguilla.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears the MAPs scam has fallen apart and stolen all the money. Simon and his MAP con artist buddies are telling the suckers that their payment processor (VX which MAP owns, but try to pretend otherwise) is "withholding" their funds but they are handling it in the courts. The fact is MAP owns VX and shut it down to take off with the money before it totally collapsed due to incoming recruits not being able to cover costs. (The end result of EVERY Ponzi scam)

So all the suckers that joined MAP have lost their money, but no worries Simon is busy introducing MAP 2.5 - an opportunity not to be missed! (Never mind he still has all your money from his previous scam, you need to run not walk to giver your money to the newest incarnation of his scam.)

What really pisses me off is that while these scams sucker a lot of desperate people without money to lose. It's gets particularly disgusting when you find they operate these scams in places where $20-$100 (like Pakistan and Turkey) is a huge amount of money and they are screwing people who live in real abject poverty - not just dumb govt. leeches in UK/USA or greedy Germans who have a very robust social safety net if they do something stupid - like give a lot of money they don't have to a ponzi scam.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It appears the MAPs scam has fallen apart and stolen all the money. Simon and his MAP con artist buddies are telling the suckers that their payment processor (VX which MAP owns, but try to pretend otherwise) is "withholding" their funds but they are handling it in the courts. The fact is MAP owns VX and shut it down to take off with the money before it totally collapsed due to incoming recruits not being able to cover costs. (The end result of EVERY Ponzi scam)

So all the suckers that joined MAP have lost their money, but no worries Simon is busy introducing MAP 2.5 - an opportunity not to be missed! (Never mind he still has all your money from his previous scam, you need to run not walk to giver your money to the newest incarnation of his scam.)

What really pisses me off is that while these scams sucker a lot of desperate people without money to lose. It's gets particularly disgusting when you find they operate these scams in places where $20-$100 (like Pakistan and Turkey) is a huge amount of money and they are screwing people who live in real abject poverty - not just dumb govt. leeches in UK/USA or greedy Germans who have a very robust social safety net if they do something stupid - like give a lot of money they don't have to a ponzi scam.

Oh dear.

I just looked up his website. It's the same scam in different clothing. I was kinda hoping he'd jump ship to some other nascent ponzi and DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING about MAP like he did with all his other "bizopps."

Also, I'm loving the names of the levels you can get to by taking Massive Action. Works Elite Royal Presidential Diamond, anyone?