Sonichu Simonla, Wild Sonichu's feelings, and the future of Sonichu -

The Tape Collector

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering...

A high point of the Alec Benson Leary Saga was that Chris kill Simonla. Chris's reaction to all this was to freak out and he acted like Wild would be horrified and was like Wild actually existed. :lol:

This was when I first learned of Wild, and thought he was a little faggot for being a pussy. Simonla wasn't even hot.

But did this have any bearing to Chris not doing Sonichu anymore? Because there definitely wasn't anything much else after the Trial.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re: Simonla, Wild Sonichu's feelings, and the future of Soni

Well, at this time Chris was trying to get people off his case about hating Asperchu for being everything Sonichu isn't (especially the part where it was NOT feel-good shit) and more, and mixed with Simonla's death and the judgement was this big theatrical apology about things.

The problem is that Chr1s-Ch@n is a moron who expected his 'audience' of 'people-other-than-myself' to actually listen to his half-baked arguments for once and support him and his schemes. This was meant to be the crowning moment of success, but Evan was messing his dreams by wanting his character dead and for real. Which is why Chris used the last leg of the comic for selfish revenge as he did.

When the general reaction (including his then-girlfriend) was astonishingly negative and Alec argued with him seriously, that was the end of Sonichu once and for all.

• Informative
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net

The Tape Collector said:
I was wondering...

A high point of the Alec Benson Leary Saga was that Chris kill Simonla. Chris's reaction to all this was to freak out and he acted like Wild would be horrified and was like Wild actually existed. :lol:
That's because Chris really does, on some level, believe his shitty recolors actually do exist. I think he's believed that for a long time.

The Tape Collector said:
This was when I first learned of Wild, and thought he was a little faggot for being a pussy. Simonla wasn't even hot.

But did this have any bearing to Chris not doing Sonichu anymore? Because there definitely wasn't anything much else after the Trial.
Sort of. Part of the reason he's not doing comics any more is that Sonichu et al were part of Ch­ris-Chan's "safe place." The comic was a way of making that place "more real." When trolls took over and began making him do things he didn't want to do, like killing Simonla, his safe place was compromised.

Another part of it is that Chris didn't want to keep to a schedule, couldn't keep to a schedule because, lets face it, he's a lazy lardbutt with all the imagination of a house plant.

Iron Sheik

kiwifarms.net

Chris can't even shit consistently, and you expect him to keep drawing and criolong a comic on a schedule?

• Dumb
Reactions: StyrofoamFridge
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino