Six Days in Fallujah - A military shooter about a real battle in the Iraq War, back from the dead and more controversial than ever

Snekposter

No wolves on Fenris, no gators in Florida.
kiwifarms.net
My biggest issue with it is that , well , isnt the us army there to help evac civvies? why do they have a mortar with wp?
When doesn't the US Army have a mortar with WP? This is an actual serious question. We've had a boner for WP weaponry ever since WW2. If you wanna mark a target? WP. If you wanna lay down a smoke cover? WP. If you wanna burn things? WP. Its far more versatile than napalm, which only does the last one of those.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Nostiagla Critic Main
kiwifarms.net
When doesn't the US Army have a mortar with WP? This is an actual serious question. We've had a boner for WP weaponry ever since WW2.
but why a mortar with them? They were there for relief ops not a war , so them having mortars doesnt make much since to me. Now i dont know actual us military protocol but i dont think a relief op needs a mortar.

Snekposter

No wolves on Fenris, no gators in Florida.
kiwifarms.net
but why a mortar with them? They were there for relief ops not a war , so them having mortars doesnt make much since to me. Now i dont know actual us military protocol but i dont think a relief op needs a mortar.
Because A. you always have a mortar (or several, plus other assorted support weapons) with infantry, and B. you have infantry as part of relief ops because loaded rifles keep assholes in check, and C. assholes love fucking with fleeing civilians for whatever asshole reason, and you need to make them fuck off from that in a permanent manner.

Serbian Peacekeepers

Nostiagla Critic Main
kiwifarms.net
Because A. you always have a mortar (or several, plus other assorted support weapons) with infantry, and B. you have infantry as part of relief ops because loaded rifles keep assholes in check, and C. assholes love fucking with fleeing civilians for whatever asshole reason, and you need to make them fuck off from that in a permanent manner.
yeah that makes sense , the wp scene still sucks cocks though

White Devil

If He Dies, He Dies
kiwifarms.net
I'd play it. I'm surprised nobody's made a game like this yet. I guess factorio kind of fits?
Realistic warfare?

There's Squad and Arma for games on the strategic level. The original Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Full Spectrum Warrior, Ground Branch, SWAT series, etc for stuff on the tactical level. These are just the ones where you control individual soldiers or a team on the ground level, theres a bunch of realsim RTS and tank games out there. Full Spectrum Warrior itself was based on an Army training tool.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Realistic warfare?

There's Squad and Arma for games on the strategic level. The original Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Full Spectrum Warrior, Ground Branch, SWAT series, etc for stuff on the tactical level. These are just the ones where you control individual soldiers or a team on the ground level, theres a bunch of realsim RTS and tank games out there. Full Spectrum Warrior itself was based on an Army training tool.
Specifically making a non-weaponized area that you have to protect with defenses. Maintaining that business while keeping enemy forces at bay.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This average looking FPS is still causing so much retarded drama and butthurt :story:
Capture.PNG

12.jpg

Fucking lol @ all the arab/muslims who signed it.

yes it is.PNG

:semperfidelis:

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

White Devil

If He Dies, He Dies
kiwifarms.net
Of course he's a leaf. I'd bet he was also some POG/REMF. They love pulling that "I'm military! My opinion instantly counts more!" shit.
In my experience, every vet who pulls this shit and is anti gun has never picked up a rifle except in training.

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
This make me want to play Six days in FAllujah even more. I am disappointed in game devs sabotagen for others.

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
I am also not suprised to see super asshole Rami Isamli there. He is a grifer and a troll. He is not a gamedev.

TVStactic

kiwifarms.net
I am also not suprised to see super asshole Rami Isamli there. He is a grifer and a troll. He is not a gamedev.
he is a gamedev, just a shitty one on the same level as ex-hardsuitlabs niggers.

hopefully he'll be shown the door for being terminally online like the other faggots.

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This makes more sense when you remember that the original premise for the game was a US military battalion going rogue and taking over Dubai as a base of operations for waging war on Iran, not a rescue effort.

But they decided that premise was too politically hot even for that game, it makes more sense given the game's inspiration from Apocalypse Now though, I still like the game but when I learned about the original premise it makes me wish they had stuck to their guns, I assume the whole plot element with the mortar was a holdover from that.

But yeah, the game was pretty ambitious at the start, including having sand physics as a gameplay element, ie you could shoot a window and have sand flood in to kill enemies and as politically charged as the game's story wound up already being, it was originally supposed to be even more so.

Last edited:

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
he is a gamedev, just a shitty one on the same level as ex-hardsuitlabs niggers.

hopefully he'll be shown the door for being terminally online like the other faggots.
I should have phrased it better. He is barley a gamedev. When was the latest time he created a game?