LISTEN &/OR BELIEVE SJW arrested for assault at rally, complains - says arrest marginalizes her and oppresses her free speech

Zeitgeist

is German for "ya BASIC"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These troons don't even try to pass and frankly it's just insulting that nobody is calling them out on their fugly tattoos, infected body piercings, gross hair and B.O.

El Garbage

I'm disabling this fucking cesspool of hate
kiwifarms.net
My hart goes out to all of those affected by the freedomlessness of speeches our communities were subjected to in Orlando, Florida less than 100 hours ago.

MasterDisaster

Hobo King of the Parsnip Pixies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it with over the top trans people and the exceptionally over the top personal customization? I mean I get the whole 'don't look at me but give me all your attention' shtick but the piercings, the tattoos, the stupid hair...I get it if you want to be transexual but I genuinely feel some of these people aren't doing it for the identity aspect but that they see this all as some sort of fad. C'mon, be trans, it's cool...pretend to be the opposite sex, scream misogyny anytime you don't get what you want and yell rape every time someone makes eye contact with you. It's like metrosexuals in the early 2000's.

Salted caramel tears

kiwifarms.net
Well its nice to see that this fruitcake got ripped apart in comments section.

But seriously what did this fuckwit think was going to happen? That being a gender trending special snowflake would get him off an assault charge.

timecop

kiwifarms.net
so how long do you think it's gonna take before buddy [THREATENS] to kill xerself?

edited for the sake of higher knowledge

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Fat Auntie Kars

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
so how long do you think it's gonna take before buddy kills xerself?
Actually pulling a terryberry, slim to nil. They wouldn't get all the fawning attention if they were in a coffin, or at least couldn't enjoy it.

However, scratching themselves with a safety pin and claiming it was a suicide attempt? Eh, that I'd put at about 70 to 85% chance of happening.

Purmojemvits

nuked account
kiwifarms.net
What is it with over the top trans people and the exceptionally over the top personal customization? I mean I get the whole 'don't look at me but give me all your attention' shtick but the piercings, the tattoos, the stupid hair...I get it if you want to be transexual but I genuinely feel some of these people aren't doing it for the identity aspect but that they see this all as some sort of fad. C'mon, be trans, it's cool...pretend to be the opposite sex, scream misogyny anytime you don't get what you want and yell rape every time someone makes eye contact with you. It's like metrosexuals in the early 2000's.
Being tranny and mental health problems (crippling autism) go hand in hand. I mean, is someone able to look at this thing and be like "yep, he/she/whatever is fine".

Reactions: Fat Auntie Kars

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino