SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 161 21.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 98 12.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 22 2.9%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 84 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 400 52.3%

• Total voters

Badonkadonk Trash

"C'mere you pieces of SHIEEET."
kiwifarms.net
Edit: also the one on the named "chilli" looks like a fucking Mixel.
Wait 'til Rebornica gets into Bionicle and she'll reclaim a few characters (say; Tamaru for example) as being literal LGBT coded characters.

Or not, either way I mean he could'a gotten a new body or something.
Or maybe he resembles THIS DUDE.

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
Found this art by rebornica and i got a question, how can a robot be trans?
View attachment 691513

Edit: also the one on the named "chilli" looks like a fucking Mixel.
Is this new?
Or from her This Is Totally My Original Idea And The Characters Are My Hallucinations Even Though They Look And Act Exactly Like My FNAF Fanon Shit days?
If it's new, congrats to her for managing to still be a derivative hack.

Also lol at her trying to take the heat off herself on twitter saying other people are causing children to be traumatized when she posted child gore to a majority well-underage fanbase and refused to apologize for it, then intentionally directed her fanbase to harass someone until they attempted suicide. I see she's taking down notes from the UN. It's as fake and hollow as when Glip and Vee pretend to care about children's welfare.

CancerGoat

tossed salad and scrambled eggs
kiwifarms.net
Is this new?
Or from her This Is Totally My Original Idea And The Characters Are My Hallucinations Even Though They Look And Act Exactly Like My FNAF Fanon Shit days?
If it's new, congrats to her for managing to still be a derivative hack.

Also lol at her trying to take the heat off herself on twitter saying other people are causing children to be traumatized when she posted child gore to a majority well-underage fanbase and refused to apologize for it, then intentionally directed her fanbase to harass someone until they attempted suicide. I see she's taking down notes from the UN. It's as fake and hollow as when Glip and Vee pretend to care about children's welfare.
Yeah, this art is one of her newer drawings. Also lol her twitter is a ride, she loves to make herself look "morally superior" by making short comics about how her views override everyone else's kinda like glip actually. She even does the same thing as glip with the hands that are supposed to represent the kiwis but instead of hands she makes everyone some pink human.

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
I remember this work. Why does Tumblr use fictional characters to represent ACTUAL PROBLEMS? I don't know about you but I would be really insulted that my country's problems are being used by fictional characters as an agenda rather than actual people who suffer through the conflict currently.

No one takes Disney Princesses seriously anyways. (minus children) It's a lost cause.

CancerGoat

kiwifarms.net
Was browsing some fallout fanart and came across these.

This one isn't too badly drawn, the anatomy is off in somes places and unnecessary leg hair.
Sure one can agure that there would be no razors out in the waste land but then again no one in fallout looks like a fucking caveman and the prostitutes from new vegas weren't hairy. Plus it takes place in the future, pretty sure they have found a different method of shaving or they can have a mr. Handy do that for them.

This one just screams the "sjw" style.

Badonkadonk Trash

"C'mere you pieces of SHIEEET."
kiwifarms.net
Was browsing some fallout fanart and came across these.
View attachment 692010

This one isn't too badly drawn, the anatomy is off in somes places and unnecessary leg hair.
Sure one can agure that there would be no razors out in the waste land but then again no one in fallout looks like a fucking caveman and the prostitutes from new vegas weren't hairy. Plus it takes place in the future, pretty sure they have found a different method of shaving or they can have a mr. Handy do that for them.
View attachment 692017
This one just screams the "sjw" style.
Jesus, they kinda look like slight scrapes to me and... wait... wasn't this dude from The Lego Movie or no?

CancerGoat

kiwifarms.net
More fallout fanart: but this time yes man. Seeing how a lot of people like yes man (me included) i thought i should share some art with him but in the sjw style.

Fucked proportions and that red nose.

Its supposed to be a human version of yes man.

Another human version of him with someone's oc. Also what are hands?

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino