SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 161 21.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 98 12.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 22 2.9%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 84 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 400 52.3%

• Total voters

fishercat

good for health, bad for education
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Brit Crust

Most Fashionable Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Repeat after me, KARKAT IS NOT TRANS NOR GAY TO DAVE.
View attachment 692784View attachment 692785
I can't believe Where the Wild Things Are has been SJW'd.

View attachment 692793
View attachment 692794
I'm more than a little concerned about what takes place in some college classrooms.
I love how random and out of place that Sebastian declaring himself to be communist is.

Only if that was meant to be a parody art... (:_(

GayDemiBoy

kiwifarms.net
Strype has made a trans bingo card in order to encourage more hatching of eggs. According to him, having an interest in tabletop gaming, getting bullied and being interested in art and writing means you're trans:

View attachment 692457

Not even denying or trying to hide that it's a social contagion:

View attachment 692461

However, he is not going to be transitioning IRL:

View attachment 692462

Not everyone buys it:

View attachment 692470

Someone should make a goth and trans Little Mermaid fanfiction in the style of My Immortal. It seems like it would be hilariously bad.
Black Sea Immortal Ursula waz to preppy to rule the seaz

Rex

I'm here to complain
kiwifarms.net
Repeat after me, KARKAT IS NOT TRANS NOR GAY TO DAVE.
View attachment 692784View attachment 692785
i actually do belive that karkat is gay for dave but he is definetly isn't trans..
Well, tell that to Lanque Bombyx while you're at it.
View attachment 693203
if lanque is trans that means that he went under some kind of surgery to get rid of his tits. but would you trust someone in alternia to cut you with a knife?

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
Found this on twitter. I suppose it's not that bad on the SJW scale, but still.

View attachment 693358

Have to agree with the re-re-designer here. I thought that was Rule 63 Samus on the first glance (it's definately a man's face. A boyish man's face, given the ears, but the heavy eyebrows and the sideburn growth nearly down to the corner of the jaw means it's either a guy or a bearded lady.)

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino