SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 161 21.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 98 12.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 22 2.9%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 84 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 400 52.3%

• Total voters

Rev

20-year old troll
kiwifarms.net
This never looks good. If you need to draw random lines that represent nothing on your faces to make them interesting maybe you should work on your faces instead of copying other people's crutches.
Fucking excuse you lines on the cheeks can look fucking great

These tumblr artists always have some sort of anime influence, they just usually don't know how to incorporate these influences gracefully. I think the problem is that theres this telephone game of anime influence in sjw art. The classic blush is a popular sjw trend that comes from anime, but it looks like shit when most sjws do it. I think a lot of these artist aren't looking at anime for influence, they look at other sjws instead of using the source. Everyone is using secondary sources instead of the primary source and everything just become a sorry excuse of the original.

Attachments

Badonkadonk Trash

"C'mere you pieces of SHIEEET."
kiwifarms.net

These tumblr artists always have some sort of anime influence, they just usually don't know how to incorporate these influences gracefully. I think the problem is that theres this telephone game of anime influence in sjw art. The classic blush is a popular sjw trend that comes from anime, but it looks like shit when most sjws do it. I think a lot of these artist aren't looking at anime for influence, they look at other sjws instead of using the source. Everyone is using secondary sources instead of the primary source and everything just become a sorry excuse of the original.
Dude, do you even watch Alita?

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
kiwifarms.net
Those are hatch-marks indicating the top of the cheek and the bottom of the lower eyelid. You can even see how they bend as she opens her mouth. They're far more than just "random lines", they give information about expression that are important when you want to convey emotion in subtle complex ways that less detailed kawaii desu animu can't do. That is to say, they look good because they mean something.

Debrotherized Luigi

Late Night Delight
kiwifarms.net
Found this on twitter. I suppose it's not that bad on the SJW scale, but still.

View attachment 693358

Honestly... I'm gonna have to side with the SJW on this one.

Besides that, "fixing" someone's art is downright rude and scummy, whether it be "blackwashing" someone else's fan art (i.e. anything involving darkening Maria from 'Splatoon' or all that Cookie Run-whatever stuff) or stuff like the above. It's not cool when SJWs do it, and it's not cool when anti-SJWs do it imho.

Besides, has the doorknob ever seen some female wrestlers or athletes, tho'?

scathefire

there will be no other end of the world
kiwifarms.net
Honestly... I'm gonna have to side with the SJW on this one.

Besides that, "fixing" someone's art is downright rude and scummy, whether it be "blackwashing" someone else's fan art (i.e. anything involving darkening Maria from 'Splatoon' or all that Cookie Run-whatever stuff) or stuff like the above. It's not cool when SJWs do it, and it's not cool when anti-SJWs do it imho.

Besides, has the doorknob ever seen some female wrestlers or athletes, tho'?
If it's something publicly available that the artist put out themselves, then I'm not really sure what the problem would be other than people getting offended for personal or political reasons. Assuming it's not some kind of copyright violation, people have the freedom to edit other people's art, and therefore everyone else has the freedom to evaluate the changes and the reasons for making them.

madethistocomment

welcome to god's mosh pit
kiwifarms.net
Found this on twitter. I suppose it's not that bad on the SJW scale, but still.

View attachment 693358

Twitter artists, literally all the fucking time: "Hey so this design is absolute shit so I fixed it and made it better uwu!!!"

Another person: does exactly what they do but to their art this time

Twitter artists: SCREEEEEEEEE

Becquerel

gamers rise up
kiwifarms.net
Kinda reminded me I saw this monstrocity few days ago
All the notes are swooning over her.
i dunno, she’s still obviously a woman. she has a broad muscly chest and a masculine jawline, but she’s also got wide hips and thighs. also she isn’t a hairy brute like a lot of these tumblr artists like to portray muscular women as.
also, dat ass.

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino