SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 161 21.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 98 12.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 22 2.9%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 84 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 400 52.3%

• Total voters

murdercats

Kitten Thinks Of Nothing But Murder All Day
kiwifarms.net
The difference between that SJW redesigning a character and that dude who came in with his own redesign is that one took a widely known character and drew her own picture and then posted it on her blog, and the other took that picture, altered it and came directly to her and basically told her her art is shit.
(Edit: a lot of gender assuming but who cares)

Debrotherized Luigi

Late Night Delight
kiwifarms.net
If it's something publicly available that the artist put out themselves, then I'm not really sure what the problem would be other than people getting offended for personal or political reasons. Assuming it's not some kind of copyright violation, people have the freedom to edit other people's art, and therefore everyone else has the freedom to evaluate the changes and the reasons for making them.
But I see people REEEEEing in this thread when someone takes a drawing of, say, Marina from Splatoon 2, and makes her skin darker. Yet somehow, some anti-SJW rando on Twitter editing someone's Samus Aran drawing is perfectly okay...? What makes the latter more acceptable over the former?

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
What they both did was perfectly okay, and anyone sperging out over which is the correct one is dumb. This thread isn't to say SJWs don't have a right to redesign characters, it's to say they do it shittily. The reason people are siding with that dude is because he straight up made the art better.

Honestly, this entire site was made to make fun of people, so it's weird to see people saying he did something wrong. Twitter is a public forum, if someone wants to take art that's almost certainly tagged so people can find it and re-redesign it, they can. I'm not even sure what the original tweet that she posted with the art said. Either way, can we drop it and make fun of terrible SJW art?

Last edited:

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with the original artist’s Samus drawing, considering it’s 1000x better than some SJWs black queer MtFtM pansexual pride flag draped Samus redesign that’s likely been posted in this thread before, but whatever, my dude.
Traits: The women must usually be of average appearance or lower. Though there is more bodily variety, femininity (unless its Sailor Moon) is usually downplayed. Weird noses and mouths.
Clothes: Armor should not show any hints that they have boobs. Stuff that shows cleavage, femininity (to a lesser extent) or sexuality are no-nos.
I think you misunderstand the point of the thread, it does not involve only objectively terrible looking art.

Rex

I'm here to complain
kiwifarms.net
So it's ok for sjw type artist's to redesign character's/other artist's work they find " problematic"
But when people do it to them it's disrespectful and rude?
Are you fucking serious
Besides comparing the two his looks way cooler and better
no it's not very cool and it's pretty dumb when a sjw artist redesigns popular a character. but i still think it is a dick move to redisign a specific piece of art that belongs to a private person in order to "fix" it.

One Man Bland

kiwifarms.net
If it's something publicly available that the artist put out themselves, then I'm not really sure what the problem would be other than people getting offended for personal or political reasons. Assuming it's not some kind of copyright violation, people have the freedom to edit other people's art, and therefore everyone else has the freedom to evaluate the changes and the reasons for making them.
What I find most amusing about this is the blatant double standard and that Tumblr/SJW artists can't take what they dish out. What makes candidates in this thread amusing is not so much that their art is bad or simply mediocre (though that's certainly part of it) but the sheer arrogance that accommodates their shitty redesigns and Donut Steels while acting as though they're providing some sort of noble service for posting on the internet. And they certainly shouldn't be throwing stones in glass houses considering the number of artists in this thread who've pulled the "look I made your art less gross" or "hire me" shit.

The fact that someone did the exact same in the opposite direction and their first response was "OMG how could you be so MEAN???" is hilarious. Either every artist is fair game to criticism/ridicule or none of them are, you can't just pick and choose when it's convenient to you.

CancerGoat

tossed salad and scrambled eggs
kiwifarms.net
Not going to lie, I’d wear those crab sunglasses. Those are fucking hilarious.
A little off topic but here

And i forgot to include this shit with the dave and karkat art. So here have more sjw homestuck art everyone. Also Jesus what is with these people and noses? Why are they always so big and ugly?

This is just ew

Becquerel

gamers rise up
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694637

And i forgot to include this shit with the dave and karkat art. So here have more sjw homestuck art everyone. Also Jesus what is with these people and noses? Why are they always so big and ugly?
View attachment 694640
View attachment 694642
This is just ew
okay, that second one is so ugly and terrible that i almost love it. if only the artist were self aware.
it just looks how an old box of crayons smells. and those colors, ugh.

the first one is just suffering from “all facial features are too big for the face-itis”. probably one of the most common tumblr art tropes. it’s a shame too, because i kind of like the linework.

ISOPODEYES

WE CAN'T EXPECT GOD TO DO ALL THE WORK
kiwifarms.net
Children find drawing cartoon dicks on things to be hilarious, dude. There was even a whole 'penis ouija' segment in canon.
okay, that second one is so ugly and terrible that i almost love it. if only the artist were self aware.
it just looks how an old box of crayons smells. and those colors, ugh.

the first one is just suffering from “all facial features are too big for the face-itis”. probably one of the most common tumblr art tropes. it’s a shame too, because i kind of like the linework.
Yeah, I agree. It looks like shit.

Highway Hypnosis

kiwifarms.net
Oh, have I been waiting for this day.

I've spent years browsing tumblr and watching the evolution of it's communities. My favorite of the lot: Homestuck. To spare you the details, I've seen a LOT of bad homestuck art.
I've spent far too much time complaining about it, and as I haven't been collecting my them through the years, all you need to do is search the homestuck tag and you'll be blessed with the glorious art that is the following;

These are only a few I've found from browsing the tag for a few minutes. God I love tumblr.
View attachment 694637

View attachment 694640
View attachment 694642
This is just ew

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino