SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 161 21.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 98 12.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 22 2.9%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 84 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 400 52.3%

• Total voters

kidsquid

pretty good, it doesn't seem
kiwifarms.net
Decided to delve into the "artists on tumblr" tag to see what garbage I can dredge up.

the above is supposedly Carolina from Red VS Blue

North from the aforementioned RvB

Donut from RvB

Obligatory SU AU

Aight I'm bored now. Where's all the blackwashing fanart and why is tumblr hiding it from me.

Also: while not all of this is SJW art, it has those tumblr trademarks, so it's going in here anyway.

Attachments

Spic Who Likes Dick

kiwifarms.net
Decided to delve into the "artists on tumblr" tag to see what garbage I can dredge up.

Aight I'm bored now. Where's all the blackwashing fanart and why is tumblr hiding it from me.

Also: while not all of this is SJW art, it has those tumblr trademarks, so it's going in here anyway.
I decided to do more digging in the tag. Here’s what I found:
I heard that this trend of making Michael from BMC trans came from a joke the character made about having his period while he was trying to hide in a bathroom.

Don’t know about you guys, but I think it needs some more lines.

A “platonic self-ship” with Chihiro from dangon ronpa captioned: “trans mlm/wlw solidarity… iconic…”

This speaks for itself.

EDIT: Not satisfied with my artists on tumblr journey, I decided to go into the trans artist tag.

You’re a girl

I’m only posting the first part of this comic cuz the rest is just asking people to buy commissions from her.

I’m going to stop her cuz this is a big enough dump as it is. Explore these tags yourself and have fun :feels:

Last edited:

CancerGoat

tossed salad and scrambled eggs
kiwifarms.net
I’m just so tired of seeing homestuck in this thread. Why is there so much bad homestuck art???
Because the homestuck fandom started on tumblr and there are gay characters in the comic so of course sjws just eat that shit up. Plus Andrew hussie said himself any head canon could apply so yea you can see where that lead to.

Edit to avoid double post:

These artists sure are something huh?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray and NoFeline

Woomy

drinks all your Pepsi and calls you a bitch
kiwifarms.net

Rex

I'm here to complain
kiwifarms.net
A little off topic but here
View attachment 694637

And i forgot to include this shit with the dave and karkat art. So here have more sjw homestuck art everyone. Also Jesus what is with these people and noses? Why are they always so big and ugly?
View attachment 694640
View attachment 694642
This is just ew
Oh, have I been waiting for this day.

I've spent years browsing tumblr and watching the evolution of it's communities. My favorite of the lot: Homestuck. To spare you the details, I've seen a LOT of bad homestuck art.
I've spent far too much time complaining about it, and as I haven't been collecting my them through the years, all you need to do is search the homestuck tag and you'll be blessed with the glorious art that is the following;
View attachment 694731View attachment 694733View attachment 694734
These are only a few I've found from browsing the tag for a few minutes. God I love tumblr.
these just make me sad. one of the things that made homestuck so great and uniqe was that it was very not pc. and the sjw people just ruin it. i'm so tired of seeing those uglyfied homestuck characters on my dash and i actually get excited when i see a single good homestuck drawing that does not contain any sjw bullshit.

Because the homestuck fandom started on tumblr and there are gay characters in the comic so of course sjws just eat that shit up. Plus Andrew hussie said himself any head canon could apply so yea you can see where that lead to.

Edit to avoid double post:
View attachment 694867
These artists sure are something huh?
nah i wouldn't cosinder it to be sjw art. it's just badly drawn.

ISOPODEYES

WE CAN'T EXPECT GOD TO DO ALL THE WORK
kiwifarms.net
God It's really starting to get annoying with them drawing characters and making them say Gay/Trans rights over and over and there is gay/trans rights (unless you don't live in the U.S. or any other western country) fellow lgbt people we have rights just not special rights that you want
"All LGBT are equal... but some LGBT are more equal than others."

Tanti-Fanti

kiwifarms.net
As for the whole redesign debate, I admit I find it dumb to begin with. Like, I personally wouldn't edit someone else's art because as much as I might not like it I respect the right that you made it. Yeah, some edits make art look better, but it's not my cuppa tea.

That being said, it is a double standard that I have to agree is wrong. I saw so many people complaining about how men don't "understand women with square jaws" or shit like that and that's really not the case. Yeah, you don't need doubles d's and wide hips to be considered a women, but these people seem to believe that if every trained woman doesn't look like She-Hulk it's sexist. Like, no. Even the most trained women still look like women. The Samus I saw earlier didn't even look like Samus. Where's her blond hair? Her shoes? Hell, they even reduced her breast size in the pic too, making her look even more manly. When I first saw it, I thought it was some genderbent Samus, which could work.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm tired of these people clearly drawing men as women and trying to play it as progressive. It's just another form of conservatism. Reduce the breast size because big breasts are somehow sexist, but ignore how other girls with big breasts don't appreciate these guys acting like having huge boobs is a bad thing. These people give women manly frames despite the fact that even the most well-trained women body builders still keep their figure.

It definitely is a case of these people not being able to dish what they take out. The Marina incident was dumb as hell because the artist accused someone of whitewashing when that wasn't the case. These are the same people who try to destroy your career over """"whitewashing"""" and mess with your art, but when suddenly THEY get a taste of what they do to other people it's "harassment". Rules for thee, not for me.

scathefire

there will be no other end of the world
kiwifarms.net
these just make me sad. one of the things that made homestuck so great and uniqe was that it was very not pc. and the sjw people just ruin it. i'm so tired of seeing those uglyfied homestuck characters on my dash and i actually get excited when i see a single good homestuck drawing that does not contain any sjw bullshit.
Sadly towards the end it strayed a lot from the non-PC mindset. It was around then that Andrew left a lot of the illustrating and probably the writing to other people

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695750

And heres some scary godmother.

Inb4 Badonkadonk Trash comes in complaining about how this ruins his childhood or whatever.
Out of this abomination the thing that annoys me the most is the sweater stripes just being straight and not moving with the folds of the cloth. It's so jarring and so dumb that's what I'm stuck on.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
think that Tails was given the wrong hormones. Look at those breeder hips.
Tails is a kid too, but as the BNHA fandom can tell you sexualizing underage boys is fair game as long as you slap some queer identity on them (if you notice despite their puritan stance on how the female characters look theyre fujos through and through)

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino