SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 171 20.6%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 102 12.3%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 26 3.1%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 87 10.5%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 443 53.4%

• Total voters

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
It’s the latter. Slash fan girls invaded the South Park fanbase wayyyyyyy long ago before tumblr picked up on it.
True, the reason episode Tweek x Graig got made was because Tweek/Greig has been very popular ship forever. South Park’s fanfiction side has pretty always been very yaoi heavy. This is honestly pretty natural, most fanfiction writers are female, females like to write about romance and there aren’t that many female characters in SP. For longest time only girls with any screen time were Wendy and Bebe and even they didn’t have that many episodes. This compinated with huge amount of gay jokes about main cast just made South Park fertile ground for slash fics. Seriously Kyle and Stan being superbestfriends, Erics obsession of Kyle, Butters and Eric’s wierd moments and so on. There are just much canon to build on if you happen to be into yaoi. That be said it was not SJW fandom even on that side.

Emo Crow Fumikage

Prince of All Cosmos
kiwifarms.net
Artists on here, is it really that hard to color inside the lines?
No. It isn't.
And why are people making gay fanart of fucking South Park? I haven't really seen a lot of it because I'm not a big fan, but it doesn't seem like the kind of show that would be emotionally satisfying to watch and have headcanons about. It's not like Futurama with a mix of comedy and actual story (e.g. with character development and arcs), if that makes sense.

peepaa

get it
kiwifarms.net
I...I actually kinda like that MLP Gijinkas one, mostly because of its creative usage of shapes for character poses. Sure, the results may be mixed, but credit where it's due for the artist for attempting something different and visually interesting.
i can see where you're coming from, there's more obvious effort, and they're less eye-wrenching than her homestuck drawings. design-wise, i actually quite like the pinkie pie and twilight. taking shapes in chara design a little.. too literally just looks amusing to me, but at least it isn't totally lazy like a majority of her work. :oops:

scathefire

there will be no other end of the world
kiwifarms.net
I...I actually kinda like that MLP Gijinkas one, mostly because of its creative usage of shapes for character poses. Sure, the results may be mixed, but credit where it's due for the artist for attempting something different and visually interesting.
Yeah, it's a creative idea and it would be easier on the eyes if the shapes were less abrasive.

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino