SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 205 19.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 123 11.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 569 54.9%

• Total voters

haudi

bulbasaur is the best starter and you know it
kiwifarms.net
  • Feels
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

Mao Hao Hao

Squishy Squish
kiwifarms.net
I know One Piece has some ugly characters, especially when most animes strive to have the prettiest looking people, but at least they don't look like disgusting potato mutants. If it wasn't for the hair colors and identifying clothing on most of these, I would have never worked out who they were.

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net
This person is a fully grown adult, and this is what their art looks like. And for reference, they make it VERY apparent Jibanyan is a trans girl and Usapyon is a trans guy

And off topic, but is there a thread for AO3 or Fanfiction.net bile? Somehow, there stories are worse than their art. They REEK of Tumblr
It honestly doesn't look that bad compared to the other more SJW esque YW fanart I've seen, although her being an adult is a bit disappointing because when I first saw her art I figured a teen drew it.

Emo Crow Fumikage

Snake? Snake? Saaaaaaaake?
kiwifarms.net
This person is a fully grown adult, and this is what their art looks like. And for reference, they make it VERY apparent Jibanyan is a trans girl and Usapyon is a trans guy

And off topic, but is there a thread for AO3 or Fanfiction.net bile? Somehow, there stories are worse than their art. They REEK of Tumblr
Why on god's green earth would Jibanyan be trans? Yokais are like ghosts or the like, aren't they? I don't think ghosts would be able to experience gender dysphoria since they... Don't have bodies. This just baffles me.

Jolyne-but-thicc

Alex Jones is secretly a hard core liberal
kiwifarms.net
Art Dump
Why is Ochako and Tsuyu TEH PRECIOUS LESBIANS ship? Why is Mineta censored? Why are all these colors awful? WHY DOES EVERY GET DARKENED BUT NEVER LIGHTENED???
WHY
WHY
W H Y ? ? ?

50194cd4-704e-4995-8b0a-3a222e5f77d4.jpgc4797d02-03d4-4057-a3bf-91c68aad7a62.pnga07e8415-e7f4-41b0-8e9d-0a67753a3813.jpga1d6a512-8976-436a-bac1-e2a322cfb195.jpg36155d72-9e45-43da-b624-738af3049cf9.png

Is it me, or is Hermes just never drawn with the right skin color?

Kuwomi

Orange soda connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed this too! I'm not sure if it's because Tumblr artists think her having braids = her being black or if they never noticed that she's actually a light skinned Hispanic. Though either way they gotta racebend at least one of the characters so it isn't Problematic.

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
Why is Ochako and Tsuyu TEH PRECIOUS LESBIANS ship? Why is Mineta censored? Why are all these colors awful? WHY DOES EVERY GET DARKENED BUT NEVER LIGHTENED???
WHY
WHY
W H Y ? ? ?

The fusions are just redundant, considering that every character is Trish anyways.

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino