SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 205 19.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 122 11.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 570 55.0%

• Total voters

Jolyne-but-thicc

Alex Jones is secretly a hard core liberal
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed this too! I'm not sure if it's because Tumblr artists think her having braids = her being black or if they never noticed that she's actually a light skinned Hispanic. Though either way they gotta racebend at least one of the characters so it isn't Problematic.
I see the same happen all the time with Josuke too, along with him being trans. And...looking at the bodies, all those trans headcanons don't make a lick of sense, especially with Jotaro or Josuke.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
So in response to the backlash facing Halle Bailey I found fan art depicting the Little Mermaid in different ethnicities/cultural backgrounds and many people are defending Halle Bailey and are happy for her saying that "Ariel's race shouldn't matter":

Yet a cyborg character with blue eyes and pale skin, being played by an actress (Scarlett Johansson) with blue eyes and pale skin is problematic and "race changing is terrible":

Last edited:

IceGray

"Dude, where's the bus?"
kiwifarms.net
So in response to the backlash facing Halle Bailey I found fan art depicting the Little Mermaid in different ethnicities/cultural backgrounds and many people are defending Halle Bailey and are happy for her saying that "Ariel's race shouldn't matter":
View attachment 833694
Yet a cyborg character with blue eyes and pale skin, being played by an actress (Scarlett Johansson) with blue eyes and pale skin is problematic and "race changing is terrible":
They're gorgeous mermaids, but the hullabaloo over race changing tends to go too far and they absolutely can't stand white elements. Not to mention Disney's trend of remastering old things to fix them nowadays.

OniBabe1

kiwifarms.net
I actually enjoy Good Omens and I especially like that they are cannonly gay but that'll never stop terrible art the rest of the art on their channel is like this
Also Crowly is Life

Tobias Beecher

Professional Cocksucker
kiwifarms.net
I actually enjoy Good Omens and I especially like that they are cannonly gay but that'll never stop terrible art the rest of the art on their channel is like this
Also Crowly is Life
NOOOO (:_(

lucis

square enix’s new cash cow
kiwifarms.net
These aren’t bad or SJW at all, they’re actually really good. A bit of a sameface issue but they managed to accurately depict the characters with a good art style.

It’s been covered in this thread before but SJW art is anything covered in unnecessary pride flags, racebending characters for no reason, and really ugly or bad art.

If 90% of the characters in this art were holding some type of pride flag, a few of them had vitiligo, and they all had red blush on their noses it’d fill the purpose of this thread.

ISOPODEYES

14 beers at chili's 2: return of jafar
kiwifarms.net
These aren’t bad or SJW at all, they’re actually really good. A bit of a sameface issue but they managed to accurately depict the characters with a good art style.

It’s been covered in this thread before but SJW art is anything covered in unnecessary pride flags, racebending characters for no reason, and really ugly or bad art.

If 90% of the characters in this art were holding some type of pride flag, a few of them had vitiligo, and they all had red blush on their noses it’d fill the purpose of this thread.
Here, let me make an example.
hell exists.png

(This is Futaba Sakura from Persona 5)

doyoulikebread

kiwifarms.net
Eh, I don’t see the problem here. The characters are canonically Japanese after all, so it’s technically not race bending. Some of the character’s eyes are a little too almond shaped and there is the aforementioned same face syndrome for most of them, but I think the designs fit the characters just fine.

haudi

bulbasaur is the best starter and you know it
kiwifarms.net
Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino