SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 205 19.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 122 11.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 570 55.0%

• Total voters

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
With all these shit picrews, I made a sort of a mascot for this thread. Her name's Qash Kiawiun and she's a transgender muslim lesbian with vitiligo uwu. Feel free to draw her or burn her, I don't care
View attachment 828656View attachment 828657
View attachment 828658

Hi uh come again she draws what now? The Loud House characters are mainly kids, right?
Spoilers: All that humbug about that character having vitiligo is just a cover-up for when she god acid sprayed in her face after her husband had found out her word used to be worth that of multiple women.

haudi

bulbasaur is the best starter and you know it
kiwifarms.net
I decided I wanted death so I went and looked up Allister's tag on tumbr

View attachment 835218

"I don’t know shit about pokemon"- is that why they look like potatoes

View attachment 835221
muh hedcannunz

View attachment 835224
I don't even understand
Ever since Allister got introduced i was expecting Minus 8's shy gal stuff to appear for him but instead we got a ton of people making him non-binary (if the theory about Bea's headband with Scorbunny's fire/fighting type is true i will be so mad)

Jolyne-but-thicc

Alex Jones is secretly a hard core liberal
kiwifarms.net
This, however, is literally fanart of Carrie.
View attachment 836279
Please, for the love of God, STOP FUCKING UP A NOVEL BY STEPHEN KING!

Wow....I've never seen someone miss the point of a story THIS MUCH. What's next, Wendy calling the police, Jack gets arrested and they lived happily ever after?

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino