SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 205 19.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 123 11.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 569 54.9%

• Total voters

KatTheZodiac

Chaotic Dumbass
kiwifarms.net
It's because his outfit has the color of the nonbinary flag. That's literally just it.
It's super dumb

Sorry if this sounds super like, nerdy I guess

purple and yellow just looks nice and spooky together, it has nothing to do with the UwU non-binary flag. There's plenty of cisgendered characters who use the "nonbinary flag color scheme" because it just works well for ghost like or spooky characters, like snatcher from a hat in time, he's still a cis male.

You know why purple and gold works well for spooky characaters. Purple is a common color used for ghosts, the yellow is just used for contrast, because it is purples complimentary color and doesn't clash as easily as say, purple and red (although purple and red can make a good color scheme if done right)

It always annoys me when Tumblr slaps a label on a character just because they're clothes have some colors that match a flag, that's like me saying McDonald's is part of the Soviet Union because they have the same red and gold color scheme.

left arm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP85QoxJ_PM
kiwifarms.net
Oh, so it's like with Sylveon and its "trans flag colors uwu" all over again.
I actually consider this worse, because I'm going to open Pandora's box with bringing this up, but a lot of Japanese fans refer to Allister with gender neutral terms, or female terms, and from what I can tell, the site does back this up. Which means the English translation may have spoiled us on something, albeit minor, or they've changed a characters gender for some reason.

I expect it to just be the former, but I also do suspect people will start complaining about "erasure" or whatever.
Sword and Shield are on their way to becoming the discourse games of the series I guess.

Horribadger

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kiwifarms.net
I actually consider this worse, because I'm going to open Pandora's box with bringing this up, but a lot of Japanese fans refer to Allister with gender neutral terms, or female terms, and from what I can tell, the site does back this up. Which means the English translation may have spoiled us on something, albeit minor, or they've changed a characters gender for some reason.

I expect it to just be the former, but I also do suspect people will start complaining about "erasure" or whatever.
Sword and Shield are on their way to becoming the discourse games of the series I guess.
A very similar thing happened with Ilima last gen and he turned out to just be a girly dude, so I expect the same here.

Sylvie Paula Paula

Running at 500 "bi"s per minute
kiwifarms.net

So Allister might be a chick who dresses up as a dude? Or at the very least, tries to conceal the fact he's a girl or something? That'd be interesting if that were the intentions of the mask & the gender-neutral clothing.

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino