SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 205 19.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 123 11.9%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 569 54.9%

• Total voters

Reynard

Alpha [She]Male
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This made me internally shudder.
View attachment 835081
You can tell the person behind this is a post-op tranny because they don’t have the balls to say the word “fuck.”

It's super dumb

Sorry if this sounds super like, nerdy I guess

purple and yellow just looks nice and spooky together, it has nothing to do with the UwU non-binary flag. There's plenty of cisgendered characters who use the "nonbinary flag color scheme" because it just works well for ghost like or spooky characters, like snatcher from a hat in time, he's still a cis male.

You know why purple and gold works well for spooky characaters. Purple is a common color used for ghosts, the yellow is just used for contrast, because it is purples complimentary color and doesn't clash as easily as say, purple and red (although purple and red can make a good color scheme if done right)

It always annoys me when Tumblr slaps a label on a character just because they're clothes have some colors that match a flag, that's like me saying McDonald's is part of the Soviet Union because they have the same red and gold color scheme.
This. Everyone fucking associates this shit with flags and symbolism. While color symbolism is all fine and dandy, people can’t seem to use them just because it looks good anymore.

annnanovichova

kiwifarms.net
I've never watched Moomin, isn't the white creature an animal?
Moomins are moomins. Technically they were trolls in original books. Neither humans (they live in furnished house) nor animals (but they don't wear clothes). One of those weird quirks of books for children. Besides Moomin had a girlfriend in books and shows, Snork lady (Miss Snork?).

Loopy Lew

kiwifarms.net
"Your childhood is gay and there's nothing you can do about it"? Like.. What the hell does that mean? There's headcanon and then there's insisting that your lesbian ship is completely intended by the creators and if you don't like that ship then you're just lying to yourself about the REAL TRUTH.

and what's with the straight couples at the end? Am I being dumb and missing something? Fucking color codes.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
and what's with the straight couples at the end? Am I being dumb and missing something? Fucking color codes.
There are no straight couples in the eyes of Tumblr. First two couple are lesbians, second ones are gay, next ones are bisexual (Mulan is apparently "genderqueer" and the guys from the Road to Eldorado are in a polyamorous relationship I think) and the last two are headcanon transgenders as far as I know.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
There are no straight couples in the eyes of Tumblr. First two couple are lesbians, second ones are gay, next ones are bisexual (Mulan is apparently "genderqueer" and the guys from the Road to Eldorado are in a polyamorous relationship I think) and the last two are headcanon transgenders as far as I know.
The Mulan one I can’t stand. She is one best written characters in Disney movies. Very constant motivations, strengths and weaknesses that go very well with her character arc that is crucial to the plot. No point in the movie Mulan showed to be anything but a somewhat unusual woman. Bit of failure of woman as far time period standard goes in beginning but otherwise perfectly happy as a woman. Actually she was more of failure as a man in beginning too and very uncomfortable trying to pretend to be one. She didn’t want be a guy, she wanted to safe her dad and not be a failure. Dressing up as guy was means to end and nothing more. Even her eventual boyfriend being bi isn’t that well supported as he didn’t show much interest to Mulan/Ping till he saw her kicking ass as a woman.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Mulan one I can’t stand. She is one best written characters in Disney movies. Very constant motivations, strengths and weaknesses that go very well with her character arc that is crucial to the plot. No point in the movie Mulan showed to be anything but a somewhat unusual woman. Bit of failure of woman as far time period standard goes in beginning but otherwise perfectly happy as a woman. Actually she was more of failure as a man in beginning too and very uncomfortable trying to pretend to be one. She didn’t want be a guy, she wanted to safe her dad and not be a failure. Dressing up as guy was means to end and nothing more. Even her eventual boyfriend being bi isn’t that well supported as he didn’t show much interest to Mulan/Ping till he saw her kicking ass as a woman.
There is this trend where people think that, because an LGBT person can relate to a character, therefor the character must also be that thing. Then they rage if that isn't what happens in canon. Case in point with Elsa, there are some lines in Let It Go that people who have had to hide their sexuality could relate to, so Elsa must be gay too, and if Disney doesn't give her a girlfriend in the sequel, they're queerbaiting.

A person who has feelings of gender dysphoria could relate to some parts of the song Reflection from Mulan, so Mulan must be trans too, so everything that contradicts that in the movie should be ignored.

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino