SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 218 18.4%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 135 11.4%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 38 3.2%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 129 10.9%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 666 56.2%

• Total voters

Blood Debts

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I can understand not threadbanning Bioniclefag Badonkadonk at first because their special brand of autism was pretty funny for a while, but now it's gotten fucking annoying at this point and it's just encouraging more users to shit the thread up. How they don't have a halal thread yet after almost an entire year of this shit is beyond me.

Becquerel

i only drink space beer
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I can understand not threadbanning Bioniclefag Badonkadonk at first because their special brand of autism was pretty funny for a while, but now it's gotten fucking annoying at this point and it's just encouraging more users to shit the thread up. How they don't have a halal thread yet after almost an entire year of this shit is beyond me.
i think it’s mostly because she’s only 17 and i believe you need to be at least 18 to qualify for a thread here, although there are a few exceptions.

Ray

Shitlord Supreme
kiwifarms.net
i think it’s mostly because she’s only 17 and i believe you need to be at least 18 to qualify for a thread here, although there are a few exceptions.
I didn’t know you had to be over 18 to join farms, or I guess I forgot so.

Probably the latter, when so much of this site seems quite exceptional you sometimes forget almost everyone on here are adults.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
DA lists a DOB of November '99, so she's about to turn 20.
👀
Original image:

Tumblr potato nose version

For what purpose?
I find myself annoyed by the potato nose thing not because i'm a big mean bullyjerk who hates big noses, but because big noses don't look perfectly round like that and it's just a bad look outside of simple newspaper comic-esque styles, I said it earlier in the thread but they try to make cartoon characters look more "normal" but they draw classically unattractive features in a way someone making fun of those features would

Last edited:

PaniniMan

Official Panini Tester
kiwifarms.net
What did they do to poor Speedwagon!? Don't mind Erina or Jojo, Speedwagon has a Jew nose!

Last edited:
Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino