SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 343 17.5%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 208 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 67 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 220 11.2%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,120 57.2%

• Total voters

Yukari Yakumo

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

"its da humanz

zim uses they/he
gir uses they/them"

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
That BNHA drawing surprisingly looks great, only gripe I have with it is slapping a watermark onto it despite it obviously not being theirs, the others however...

Also I'm a tad bit surprised DestinytoMoon didn't try hiding any pride pins/hairclips on the Mario princesses artwork like she usually does.
The anatomy's traced. The only thing original is the coloring, and that's only good because of the fact that the original pencil shading lines are still present in those parts.

Mao Hao Hao

Nibble Nibble
kiwifarms.net

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
I quite like 'silver foxes', or well-groomed older men, and these made me feel a bit off. Nothing sexy about these, just uncomfortable, they remind me of weird old drama/dance teachers or something who all the kids avoid.
I think it's because they're strangely curvy young men with old man heads

GayestTrap

Give tequila for dick
kiwifarms.net
I’m ngl I think myhaireatskids’ art has a lot of potential! There’s obviously way more effort put into these pieces than really anything else on this thread (The colors for all the pieces so far are all very pleasing and are easy on the eyes. And you can actually see the facial features and line on characters’ faces because Hair seems to understand lighting and how darker skin actually looks under light).

Now if they could use their talent for something other than editing sketches and rendering simplistic anime faces in a uncomfortably realistic way. I blame it entirely on the noses

goma

kiwifarms.net
It's been said before, but we're at the point of top surgery execution where cuts are often minimal and post-surgery treatment can help make scars practically invisible. It's nothing more than a fetish and woke signaling to illustrate characters with garrish top surgery scars. The whole point of transitioning is to assimilate into that gender, not out yourself upon arrival.

Nasty.