SJW Art and Extremes -

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 223 17.9%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 143 11.5%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 136 10.9%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 705 56.6%

• Total voters

Yukari Yakumo

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
Best I understand Japan really doesn't even have "nonbinary". There's X-gender which is...more or less cultural rebellion + fashion statement rather than anything to do with transgender feelings.
Androgyny = Nonbinary.. I guess???

Reactions: Hal

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
What happened with Dororo?
Everyone said she is trans even though it's been explained that her parents raised her as a boy because in Japan's Sengoku period (when Dororo takes place) people forced lots of women and young girls into prostitution and Dororo's parents wanted to avoid that.
In short because she acted like a boy and said she is one (even though in the end she came to terms with her own gender and looked more feminine), everyone on tumblr lost their minds and said " uwu he's a trans baby uwu" and you were a transphobe if you thought differently.
0000001.png
000001.png

00001.png
0001.png

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
Everyone said she is trans even though it's been explained that her parents raised her as a boy because in Japan's Sengoku period (when Dororo takes place) people forced lots of women and young girls into prostitution and Dororo's parents wanted to avoid that.
In short because she acted like a boy and said she is one (even though in the end she came to terms with her own gender and looked more feminine), everyone on tumblr lost their minds and said " uwu he's a trans baby uwu" and you were a transphobe if you thought differently.
I love when Woke Bitches try to look trans-friendly and end up showing how transphobic they really are. If Dororo truly were a trans dude, seeing her dressed as girlishly as she is at the very end (and NOT COINCIDENTALLY resembling both her late mom Ojiya AND Hyakkimaru's first girlfriend Mio) would be a collective slap to the face of trans people, since it'd mean being trans is "just a phase" and something you can "get over" easily. It's the same "logic" that "woke fans" used in regards to Hungary from Hetalia (who also didn't know she was a boy AND also grew to be rather girly), and it's just as transphobic as it was back then.

SJW's are some of the most bigoted, -phobic/-ist people EVER, news at 11.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

Assigned Eldritch Abomination at Birth
kiwifarms.net
I love when Woke Bitches try to look trans-friendly and end up showing how transphobic they really are. If Doror tuly were a trans dude, seeing her dressed as girlishly as in the end (and NOT COINCIDENTALLY resembling both her late mom AND Hyakkimaru's first girlfriend Mio) would be a collective slap to the face of trans people, since it means being trans is "just a phase" and something you can "get over" easily. It's the same "logic" that "woke fans" used in regards to Hungary from Hetalia (who also didn't know she was a boy AND also grew to be rather girly), and it's just as transphobic as it was back then.

SJW's are some of the most bigoted, -phobic/-ist people EVER, news at 11.
That moment when you say you're more transphobic than the "transphobes" you're against.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a shame when one of Osamu Tezuka's famous creations gets misunderstood.

Ugandan Chungus

kiwifarms.net
I've posted some of her art on here before, but as for something like this I'm not sure if this is as "SJW" as some of her other things I recall her posting on Deviantart and Instagram. For some reason I've been noticing a trend where she and other current year artists like to paint themselves in the least flattering light, "not like the other girls", if you will.
1573355736400.png
1573355923300.png

Kuwomi

Kiwi of sadness
kiwifarms.net
I've posted some of her art on here before, but as for something like this I'm not sure if this is as "SJW" as some of her other things I recall her posting on Deviantart and Instagram. For some reason I've been noticing a trend where she and other current year artists like to paint themselves in the least flattering light, "not like the other girls", if you will.
There's nothing wrong drawing yourself / your persona as "ugly", it could be a way of becoming more comfortable with your appearance. When you start saying how smelly or gross you are though...then yeah theres a problem lol. Smelling like shit or not brushing your teeth isn't something you should be proud of.

OniBabe1

kiwifarms.net
I don't remember if I already said this but how come most of the time it's women that are non binary? And also just fucking gross I mean not bathing, not brushing your teeth and has a nose ring
DISGUSTING

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino