SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 360 17.2%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 222 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 75 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 234 11.2%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 1,199 57.4%

• Total voters
Don't they dare touch the Fate franchise.
I have some bad news for you.
D9nf8KAXsAkUdUC.jpg

Mao Hao Hao

New Year, New Nyaaaa....
The anatomy of those Scooby Doo ones makes my eyes bleed. :cryblood: As for the Luffy picture in particular, I always like how Eiichiro Oda can make such elaborate and crazy shapes with the faces of his characters and it works. But when these 'artists' attempt it, they just create terrifying abominations. If it wasn't for the mouth, the Luffy would be an okay piece of fanart (I don't see his skin as being too overly darked up, more badly sunburnt or something).

Yukari Yakumo

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
True & Honest Fan
I'm going through destinymoon's tumblr and christ i wish i hadn't i mean the hypocrisy, the entitlement and her obsession with redesigning character's into ugly versions is a bit weird if i'm honest a fan of hers actually pointed it out
>a fan of hers actually pointed it out
Oh? I'm quite curious now. *sigh*

Reactions: Hal

OniBabe1

"My eyes are up here pal"
You can really feel the projection in this also Scout is from the U.S, Pyro is unknown where he came from also I'm pretty sure Pyro is a guy sense when you look him up they usually use male pronouns for him, also I'm pretty sure the Medic isn't jewish Demoman is from Ullapool, Spy is french only and there all drawn with darker skin even though literally all of them except Demoman & Pyro (maybe?) Are whiter then mayo on white bread