SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 306 17.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 181 10.5%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 63 3.7%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 191 11.1%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 976 56.9%

• Total voters

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
why is it that koreans are the most outspoken of asians when it comes to dumb shit like this?
Because Koreans have because more and more saturated with American culture and ideals, plus all the Koreans that immigrated to the US a generation or two ago ended up on the west coast where this sort of dumb shit is encouraged. Comparitavely, Chinese stick to all things China because social credit, and the Japanese mind their own business because their culture is all about conformity and not standing out.

UwUnit 731

Dr. Mal Practice, MD
kiwifarms.net
Because Koreans have because more and more saturated with American culture and ideals, plus all the Koreans that immigrated to the US a generation or two ago ended up on the west coast where this sort of dumb shit is encouraged. Comparitavely, Chinese stick to all things China because social credit, and the Japanese mind their own business because their culture is all about conformity and not standing out.
and when "japanese people" do pull this shit it's all either haafus or 3rd gen immigrants who are pretty much culturally white anyways

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Oh lord, DestinyMoon already fucked up the new characters from the Pokémon Sword & Shield DLC.
Whenever someone writes "Yeah we [insert gender or sexuality], keep scrolling!" in my head I go: "Don't mind if I do!...cunt.." regardless if it's true or not. It allways sound bitchy, with or without context.

OniBabe1

"My eyes are up here pal"
kiwifarms.net

Methyl Alcohol

Love Like Blood by Killing Joke
kiwifarms.net
She's not Chilean, she's a jew born in Chile. Only a privileged POS would care about sjw politics in this shithole. Holy fuck, the country is crumbling around us and she posts her shitty artwork like it's important

Story time: I met someone years ago who just got a tablet and started drawing. He presented himself(?) as a trans male even though he was like 13 at the time but I said whatever, let's roll with it. He wasn't harming anyone. He had fun with his little characters and he liked to talk about them a lot. Idk

We were friends? I think. And then he blocked me out of the blue and I forgot about him. We still had friends in common, so a couple of years ago a friend of mine shared a drawing from his facebook page. I knew then why he blocked me: I was a /pol/tard at the time and he was going down the opposite rabbit hole.

View attachment 1089902
View attachment 1089903
Characters that weren't trans and weren't gay were bursting out of the closet

This year by pure chance I made friends with an ex of his, and now I know he identifies as a non-binary gay (is that how adjectives work?). Idk, man.

But I remembered his page, and this is what I got:

I tried to do a little timeline with two of his characters but he deleted a lot of drawings for the first guy.
Here's some extra stuff to make up for it:

Formatting on the phone is hell
How can someone get WORSE on drawing..?

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Shit I actually like the Ivy and Lara ones. (The latter not as a replacement, just as it's own character design. Where can I buy her knee supports?)

Last edited:

Pizza Time

You serious?
kiwifarms.net
I don't hate the Ivy design (sans the hairy legs and filthy socks) but everything else just looks way too busy, especially the Sailor Moon redesigns. Sometimes less is more, and throwing 20 different design elements into one costume isn't going to look nice. Not to mention, isn't the whole point of a uniform to be... well... uniform? The only design element they have in common is "skirt" but all the skirts are different styles anyway so that goes out the window.

1578703210161.png

Gross. Don't shove sticks and feathers and plastic bags in your hair. It's not quirky, it's unhygienic.

1578703255705.png

Might wanna get that checked out.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Nutellarella sure likes to make women ugly. Also, what is it with these redesigners and their fear of making Poison Ivy look evil? She's an ecoterrorist with a seductive streak.

El_Cacahuate

always angry
kiwifarms.net
in a distant setting where they are hired to illustrate something and them discuss with their boss because a certain design is too sexy
"-What is this?
-I wanted to make some changes because the original seemed quite offensive and unreal, in addition to misogyny. "
I don't think they last long with a job, well I don't think they get one

Tags
islam sjw sjws