SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 263 17.6%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 161 10.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 51 3.4%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 164 11.0%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 856 57.3%

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net

I just wanted to get a reference image. Why are the identical twin brothers different shades?!

At least they didn't blackwash Boney. (:_(
Mother 3's following is filled with this sort of trash because a lot of SJWs see the symbolism in the game at the surface level and believe it to fit their ideologies, hence you get trash like this. Thing is it isn't a bad drawing for the most part, but the blatant blackwashing for oppression points kills anything likeable about it.

Timm Tamms

kiwifarms.net

You guys aren't gonna fucking believe who this is supposed to be.
It's Humanstuck!Karkat.
When it comes to Homestuck, I'm way less bothered by racebending characters since Hussie pretty much gave all interpretations a pass, but ffs shouldn't the artist at least follow Karkat's basic SILHOUETTE? If you didn't say who this was I would've sworn it was some creepy, sexualized Miles Morales.

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net
Mother 3's following is filled with this sort of trash because a lot of SJWs see the symbolism in the game at the surface level and believe it to fit their ideologies, hence you get trash like this. Thing is it isn't a bad drawing for the most part, but the blatant blackwashing for oppression points kills anything likeable about it.
I blame Vinesauce for this.

Tags
islam sjw sjws