SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 307 17.7%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 183 10.6%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 63 3.6%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 195 11.3%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 983 56.8%

• Total voters

Timm Tamms

kiwifarms.net

You guys aren't gonna fucking believe who this is supposed to be.
It's Humanstuck!Karkat.
When it comes to Homestuck, I'm way less bothered by racebending characters since Hussie pretty much gave all interpretations a pass, but ffs shouldn't the artist at least follow Karkat's basic SILHOUETTE? If you didn't say who this was I would've sworn it was some creepy, sexualized Miles Morales.

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net
Mother 3's following is filled with this sort of trash because a lot of SJWs see the symbolism in the game at the surface level and believe it to fit their ideologies, hence you get trash like this. Thing is it isn't a bad drawing for the most part, but the blatant blackwashing for oppression points kills anything likeable about it.
I blame Vinesauce for this.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Yo, what if the artist that we always criticize, came on this thread and saw what we were saying? What would they think?
Implying some of them haven't seen this thread already. Most of them usually see red and start frothing at the mouth, then they either bitch about it on their blogs or make guest accounts so that they can tell us we are bad and we should feel bad.

The same shit happens in the fixing ugly tumblr art thread - a lot of them are furious that we go and besmirch their works of art, even though it's totally okay for them to go and "fix" problematic art.

Tags
islam sjw sjws