SJW Art and Extremes -

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 245 18.0%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 150 11.0%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 43 3.2%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 149 10.9%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 774 56.9%

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Yo, what if the artist that we always criticize, came on this thread and saw what we were saying? What would they think?
Implying some of them haven't seen this thread already. Most of them usually see red and start frothing at the mouth, then they either bitch about it on their blogs or make guest accounts so that they can tell us we are bad and we should feel bad.

The same shit happens in the fixing ugly tumblr art thread - a lot of them are furious that we go and besmirch their works of art, even though it's totally okay for them to go and "fix" problematic art.

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Probably whine and bitch but what if Destiny moon was here what would she say?
She wouldn't come here on her own she would just write about us on Tumblr and Twiter and maybe send her fans here.

Speaking of her:
-She recently came out as "genderfluid"
d4.png

So right now she is:
-trans
-non-binary
-genderfluid
-sapphic
-wlw
-dyslexic
-neurodivergent
-half-jewish
-mixed latina
-Instagram dislikes her art (she ranted a lot about that)
d2.png
d3.png
d1.png
-And she doesn't know the difference between: thick, chubby and fat
d8.png
d7.png

Wish I could show her a BMI scale for women so she could see the difference between sizes...

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Some of us aren't breaking the hospital scales, Destiny. Just because you ain't chubby doesn't mean others can't.
Actually I'm not even sure she's fat like she claims? She posts selfies most of the time but not full body pics and from those it's hard to determine her body weight. She has a round face but not a full/ "fat" one so idk. Btw the fact she only post selfies means she has body issues and didn't accept her weight yet. She is vocal about liking her fat body but I think that's only a facade and her weight really bothers her deep down. But this is what I got from her behavior, trying to hide her body and only showing her selfies where noone can see the rest of her and all that. This all just my theory tho, don't take it seriously.

Also I left this out accidentally:
d6.png

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't come here on her own she would just write about us on Tumblr and Twiter and maybe send her fans here.

Speaking of her:
View attachment 1095313
So right now she is:
-trans
-non-binary
-genderfluid
-sapphic
-wlw
-dyslexic
-neurodivergent
-half-jewish
-mixed latina
View attachment 1095331View attachment 1095334
Wish I could show her a BMI scale for women so she could see the difference between sizes...
"REEEEEEEEEE INSTAGRAM DOESN'T LIKE MY TRUE AND HONEST WESBIAN ART REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Brain Power

Go away... Leave me alone...
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of her:
View attachment 1095313
So right now she is:
-trans
-non-binary
-genderfluid
-sapphic
-wlw
-dyslexic
-neurodivergent
-half-jewish
-mixed latina
View attachment 1095331View attachment 1095334
Well, since she's chilean, I guess I can put this.
Hey destiny!

OniBabe1

kiwifarms.net
Actually I'm not even sure she's fat like she claims? She posts selfies most of the time but not full body pics and from those it's hard to determine her body weight. She has a round face but not a full/ "fat" one so idk. Btw the fact she only post selfies means she has body issues and didn't accept her weight yet. She is vocal about liking her fat body but I think that's only a facade and her weight really bothers her deep down. But this is what I got from her behavior, trying to hide her body and only showing her selfies where noone can see the rest of her and all that. This all just my theory tho, don't take it seriously.

Also I left this out accidentally:
View attachment 1095389
just because you have 1 or 2 tweets that got some traction doesn't make you popular besides if your pandering to the sjw crowd that "popularity" is going to end quickly once you fuck up

PrismaIllya

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1094771
Is this Sailor Moon...
View attachment 1094772
or Ed from Ed, Edd n Eddy in drag?
I'll pay you to not ever post things like this again. Drawing beloved Maho-shoujo's like this should warrant fucking capital punishment.

Also: why does every fucking hack artist in the US feel the need to make their rendition of beloved anime characters black? I came across something like this at AM, traveled over an ocean to see this con, and came across a (thankfully slow) booth where every. single. Dragon Ball character was made into a black person. And then proceed to have a hissy fit when a dark-skinned character is drawn slightly lighter?

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also: why does every fucking hack artist in the US feel the need to make their rendition of beloved anime characters black? I came across something like this at AM, traveled over an ocean to see this con, and came across a (thankfully slow) booth where every. single. Dragon Ball character was made into a black person. And then proceed to have a hissy fit when a dark-skinned character is drawn slightly lighter?
When they try to make their own characters, they don't get enough attention so they blackwash other peoples' characters to get that sweet, creamy clout.

PrismaIllya

kiwifarms.net
When they try to make their own characters, they don't get enough attention so they blackwash other peoples' characters to get that sweet, creamy clout.
I understand that every artist has their own slightly different interpretation of characters, but the thing is that most of these are more-or-less the same with slight exceptions. And I really don't often see it outside of the anime-wasteland that is social media.

But, man, seeing some of my favorite childhood characters drawn as degenerate gangsters smoking cigarettes and drinking codeine/soda is just...there aren't words.

Tags
islam sjw sjws

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino