SJW Art and Extremes -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Why does Tumblr have an obsession with vitiligo?

• Suicide Girl model and America's Next Top Model contestant have it, spread on Tumblr, that's why.

Votes: 255 17.8%
  • Stop fucking asking this this question.

Votes: 155 10.8%
  • I swear to God I will start deleting these posts.

Votes: 47 3.3%
  • Goddammit.

Votes: 155 10.8%
  • ACTUALLY IT'S PART OF A DEEP FALSE-FLAG OPERATION TO TURN ALL BLACK PEOPLE WHITE.

Votes: 820 57.3%

• Total voters

Badonkadonk Trash

yo yo negro pirates, the gang is on the loose
kiwifarms.net
oh my GOD
My drugs! Dammit!

Last edited:

OniBabe1

kiwifarms.net
My drugs! Dammit!

Kuchipatchi

No nudes, just R34 pls
kiwifarms.net
My drugs! Dammit!

Celandine

Anime connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
She wouldn't come here on her own she would just write about us on Tumblr and Twiter and maybe send her fans here.

Speaking of her:
-She recently came out as "genderfluid"
So right now she is:
-trans
-non-binary
-genderfluid
-sapphic
-wlw
-dyslexic
-neurodivergent
-half-jewish
-mixed latina
Okay I didn't expect to add anything to this list for a while but she came out as a bisexual as well...
d9.png

Her self portrait:
1578923610646.png
Also two fat Hatsune Miku while I'm here
1578923742888.png
1578923763983.png

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet she's one of those fake ones who only likes women instead of men, but wants to call herself bi for attention. :^)
>all she really draws is (ugly) women
>half of them are "headcanon'd" to be trans lesbians, rarely bisexual or straight
>pronouns in bio (nah i'm kidding but she/they is still exceptional as fuck)

I wouldn't blame you for thinking that, she has all the symptoms of a incelesbian!

PrismaIllya

kiwifarms.net

the_masked_man

what the fuck, porky-kun!
kiwifarms.net

Kuchipatchi

No nudes, just R34 pls
kiwifarms.net
There's some interest is making a thread for DestinyMoon. If anyone has compiled info and screenshots, send me a DM.
Yeah, I think a separate thread is necessary because her art keeps getting posted and you might as well make her own thread so things stay fresh here.

Okay I didn't expect to add anything to this list for a while but she came out as a bisexual as well...
d9.png

Her self portrait:
1578923610646.png
How many labels must she stick onto herself? Has she identified as disabled yet? and of course she 'has to say it' because she needs to get her daily dose of attention.
And aren't bisexuals usually the shunned folk of the LGBT circle? Maybe that's why she chose bi to jump onto because she can claim more oppression points...or to make her fetish of pre-op trans girls more explainable.

And regarding her portrait, does she actually look like that? I think she's just exaggerating to be an attention whore, she must at least have a neck.

Tags
islam sjw sjws